Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe (41248 Views)

People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly / 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House / Goodluck Jonathan, Fayose As Wike Commissions New Ekiti Governor's Office (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by excel101(m): 7:32am On Oct 17, 2018
rxmusa:
Oh Ye Innocents! Fear not for only the sinners shall have questions to ask. Thou shall know that runneth mouth shall not save thou from accountability. Retribution is there waiting for thou
Every sensible person knows that Fayose's case is truly genuine, he has lots of questions to answer that he can't be allowed to return home.

He thought he will deceive people by claiming he is being witch-hunt for criticising Buhari but everyone knows that he surely has lots of skeletons in his iron-steel cupboard.

Please EFCC, grab him by his BALLS like in the image below so that we'll see how strong Peter The Rock is
You said he'd has lots of questions to answer without mentioning one.
Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by SarkinYarki: 7:35am On Oct 17, 2018
Amdoyin:
may God help us, all I know is that Still Atiku is not a better option.

Believe me every other Nigerian including you is a better choice ....what more are we expecting from this Buhari we dey see so...nothing man!! It's better we try someone else

1 Like

Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by Unik3030: 7:41am On Oct 17, 2018
rxmusa:
Oh Ye Innocents! Fear not for only the sinners shall have questions to ask. Thou shall know that runneth mouth shall not save thou from accountability. Retribution is there waiting for thou
Every sensible person knows that Fayose's case is truly genuine, he has lots of questions to answer that he can't be allowed to return home.

He thought he will deceive people by claiming he is being witch-hunt for criticising Buhari but everyone knows that he surely has lots of skeletons in his iron-steel cupboard.

Please EFCC, grab him by his BALLS like in the image below so that we'll see how strong Peter The Rock is
u don't know d game pdp are trying to play with fayose case,they will use it to embarrass buhari cos he ignored babachir lawal,ganduje,oshiomole,amaechi,fashola n co n he wants to fight fayose.this will b d final straw that will break buhari back cos every one will mock his anti corruption bullshit now
Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by perryy(m): 7:44am On Oct 17, 2018
pol23:
Don't tell me Yorubas are Coward.
We are the strongest in Nigeria....And no ONE has ever fought hard like us for what we believe in.
But there are few exceptions ... Ambode and his APC cohorts...also Gen Diya too...
You all shouldn't forget the bravest of all Nigerian.
Adekunle Fajuyi...wonder why his name is in Every Nigerian State..... that's who we are.
Fela Anikulapo Kuti (whose posthumous birthday was on Saturday) fought oppression and Dictatorship.
The list is endless.... Fayose does the same yesterday...by going to EFCC not by going Obanikoro way...
Yorubas are tough...don't confuse yourself with APC....

Good one bro . FFK and Fayose are the boldest men in Nigeria today.
Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by FestusIrohigbe: 7:46am On Oct 17, 2018
shocked
Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by Ategberoson(m): 7:47am On Oct 17, 2018
is it not foolishness that you criticized buhari and demand for Leah release but you're defending those that made the bokoharam escalate till this time

is an injustice against fayose if gej is not arrested too. he was the president during this brouhaha. if Nigeria is a sane country gej don't suppose to be talking on national issues again with the atrocities that went under his noise

APC might have their shortcoming but going back to PDP era is not even a choice for a better Nigeria

just imagine how these PDP looters ganged up to defend themselves in a nation that poverty is thriving. sometimes our useless constitution infuriate me, why should immunity cover corrupt elected officers, someone like ganduge should be inside prison by now
Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by rxmusa(m): 7:48am On Oct 17, 2018
Unik3030:
u don't know d game pdp are trying to play with fayose case,they will use it to embarrass buhari cos he ignored babachir lawal,ganduje,oshiomole,amaechi,fashola n co n he wants to fight fayose.this will b d final straw that will break buhari back cos every one will mock his anti corruption bullshit now

Why are you talking as if Buhari is EFCC
Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by WorldRichest: 7:50am On Oct 17, 2018
wonuks:
And so this is how the trial began. God will deliver Fayose from the hands of the Fowler.

Fayose cannot be delivered from the hands of the Fowler because Babatunde Fowler is still the head of FIRS. Therefore if Fayose has mismanaged people's taxes or has refused to pay federal tax himself, then Babatunde Fowler's hands will be on Fayose's scrotum.
Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by maxiuc(m): 7:54am On Oct 17, 2018
Obanikoro that have the money is walking free Nigeria my country when are we going to do things right

But the person that gave the money and the receiver should be probed

Why probing only fayose the receiver what about Koro that gave the money

Efcc we can see this witch hunting but God will surely punish buhari and APC
Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by Oblang(m): 7:54am On Oct 17, 2018
nero2face:
I've come to realize that Buhari's supporters are of three categories,
...1- the lazy ones that believe every wealthy man is a corrupt man,
...2- the religious/tribal fanatics who feels "he's our own"
...3- the illiterate ones who don't even know de rudiments of good governance
...but my biggest problem is that this my fellow compatriot here is in all these three categories... QED

Perfect description of wailers...
Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by maxiuc(m): 8:02am On Oct 17, 2018
[quote author=rxmusa post=72158376]

Why are you talking as if Buhari is EFCC[/quote

I don't support corruption but buhari way of fighting corruption is witch hunting always going on perceived enemies is it that there are no corrupt person in APC even when allegations with clear evidence are brought about them buhari doesn't care because they are in APC

Fayose received money from obanikoro where is obanikoro to answer why he gave fayose the money

Arresting the receiver then leaving the giver to walk free because he is now in APC is this how corruption should be fought

Everyone supporting this evil happening in Nigeria under buhari government the Evil must come to them
Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by dROC1: 8:07am On Oct 17, 2018
nero2face:
We're not surprised, EFCC wants to slaughter FAYOSE as a sacrificial lamb, all bcuz he antagonized Buhari's government, we don't condone corruption, but the corruption fight in my country is a mere slang, they use it as a pay back to the political enemies... After ATIKULATING this country, we'll see the evil side of APC government... Evil group

Never in Nigeria has the state machinery been used in this manner to hound the opposition only in the guise of fighting corruption. Adeleke is also being arraigned for fighting the almighty APC during the Osun guber elections. Even Davido and crew have kept quiet because of the vindictive nature of the government of the day.

Even the guy that climbed a telecoms mast to protest the level of hunger foisted on Nigerians by this present administration, has been arraigned on charges of terrorisim, vandalism and attempted suicide all in a bid to silence freedom of speech. It's very probable that Nnamdi kalu has been killed to silence his free speech while Fulani Herdsmen roam freely.

Only APC politicians are safe from the selective justice being meted out to the adminstriation's perceived enemies.

We need a change urgently before the country becomes irredeemably damaged under the APC.
Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by bighorlus(m): 8:08am On Oct 17, 2018
Fayose just entered less than 24hrs ago. Can't efcc question him? So what happens if he is released this evening? At least lets wait for efcc to start their Bleep up before we start crying foul.
Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by ejimatic: 8:17am On Oct 17, 2018
GodblessNig247:

My problem is the so called fight against corruption is selective. I don't believe in this Government again. What happened to Maina and the rest. Let's tell ourselves the truth
Your opinion is highly respected. If it takes Fayose 4years to answer questions on corruption Maina and others will answer questions ONE DAY. Corruption cases dont DIE even if there are constraints on them. They wil answer for their wrongdoings one day
Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by 08064978510(m): 8:21am On Oct 17, 2018
nero2face:
We're not surprised, EFCC wants to slaughter FAYOSE as a sacrificial lamb, all bcuz he antagonized Buhari's government, we don't condone corruption, but the corruption fight in my country is a mere slang, they use it as a pay back to the political enemies... After ATIKULATING this country, we'll see the evil side of APC government... Evil group
so to you now Atiku is the best candidate abi, may God save u and open ur brain, maybe by then you go fit reason like humans. No wonder ur Monica is nero2face
Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by writeprof(m): 8:32am On Oct 17, 2018
WebSurfer:
Fayose oooo

APC oooooo

PDP ooooooo

Atiku oooooo

Obasanjo ooooo

Tinubu oooooo

EFCC ooooooo

Saraki ooooo

Buhari oooooo

Politicians in PDP or APC ooo

ARE ALL THIEVES

STOP LIVING IN DENIAL, MENTALLY ENSLAVED, BRAIN DEAD AND FIGHT FOR THE FUTURE OF YOUR GENERATIONS

VOTE PDP,APC OUT AND STOP BEING STU-PID

GOOD ADVICE!
SO, WHO DO WE VOTE IN AFTER THEM? ANY SUGGESTION?
Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by PassingShot(m): 8:34am On Oct 17, 2018
fallout87:

How is it good that Fayose who doesn't have any publicly known theft or corruption cases is incarcerated but Ganduje who is bribed by the millions is walking free?

Do you people even try to have sense?

Don't talk about paying salaries because if that is what it takes for EFCC to lock you up that thief Ajimobi and Aregbesola would have been locked up years ago.
Are you genuinely ignorant of his crimes or pretending not to know?

Fyi, Obanikoro who has been returning money to the govt through plea bargaining revealed that Fayose received Dasukigate arms deal fund to prosecute Ekiti election in 2014. That is his major offence. Nenadi Usman, Akpobolokemi, Bafarawa etc., are in court for same reason. Why should Fayose's case be different?
Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by thymee(m): 9:19am On Oct 17, 2018
The Lord will surely take control
Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 17, 2018
WebSurfer:
Fayose oooo

APC oooooo

PDP ooooooo

Atiku oooooo

Obasanjo ooooo

Tinubu oooooo

EFCC ooooooo

Saraki ooooo

Buhari oooooo

ARE ALL THIEVES

STOP LIVING IN DENIAL, MENTALLY ENSLAVED, BRAIN DEAD AND FIGHT FOR THE FUTURE OF YOUR GENERATIONS

AND VOTES FOR.BIAFRA REFERENDUM.
Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by WebSurfer(m): 9:34am On Oct 17, 2018
Boyooosa:

And who to replace them? Any replacement in mind...
If we start having all our comments to be like this Instead of taking sides with APC or PDP, we can grow a formindable force online while we take time to check out for a better candidate
Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by WebSurfer(m): 9:35am On Oct 17, 2018
writeprof:

GOOD ADVICE!
SO, WHO DO WE VOTE IN AFTER THEM? ANY SUGGESTION?
If we start having all our comments to be like this Instead of taking sides with APC or PDP, we can grow a formindable force online while we take time to check out for a better candidate (we must take tribalism out of it )
Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by WebSurfer(m): 9:36am On Oct 17, 2018
Jolar101:

AND VOTES FOR.BIAFRA REFERENDUM.
We must take tribalism out of this
Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 17, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Another Dasuki style detention in the offing but God will take control and disgrace Buhari out of power

Lere is more like a programmed robot, who travels with pillow & bed spread ,when they av intentions of returning home.
Fayose told us he is prepared for detention, anyone who expect efcc to turn down a man with pillows & bed spreads a standard cell must be a douchie
Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by Boyooosa(m): 9:45am On Oct 17, 2018
WebSurfer:

If we start having all our comments to be like this Instead of taking sides with APC or PDP, we can grow a formindable force online while we take time to check out for a better candidate
The most reason I asked that question. Every Nigerian is aware of the fact our political system is dominated by the thieves and wicked ones. The problem is, the fresh and new ones' heads are not string enough to go on head to head with them and the bad legacy has gradually gone down the tunnel.
Well, revolutionary style will be obvious as at due time...whatever form.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by pedel: 10:07am On Oct 17, 2018
No, they don't have sense. Poverty and illiteracy has been weaponized by the ruling class. Even many university graduates lacks capacity for logical thinking.

WebSurfer:

Do you guys even have sense at all

1 Like

Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by WebSurfer(m): 10:12am On Oct 17, 2018
Boyooosa:

The most reason I asked that question. Every Nigerian is aware of the fact our political system is dominated by the thieves and wicked ones. The problem is, the fresh and new ones' heads are not string enough to go on head to head with them and the bad legacy has gradually gone down the tunnel.
Well, revolutionary style will be obvious as at due time...whatever form.
Sincerely speaking , I thought about that and Sowore could be an option.. he is bold and with nerves
Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by Boyooosa(m): 10:42am On Oct 17, 2018
WebSurfer:

Sincerely speaking , I thought about that and Sowore could be an option.. he is bold and with nerves
Sowore has a good record as much as I know, good synergy as well. But does he have the insolent couragr to foster the challenge is my concern. Take for example, immediately Atiku emerges as the PDP flag bearer, the story changes; all the youth contestants' morale went off, Atiku became more popular within the populace, obj embraced him and the hope finally lost! Even buhari, a matching rival is discountenanced and came up with EO 6 as a political weapon, shame. All these are My fear! Are you aware of the new creed now? Even if...

Even if Atiku is oyenusi + anenih come-back, I will vote for him. That is trending mantra for you. It is feverish not only sickening.
Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by kosikika: 10:46am On Oct 17, 2018
Hajahahahaah l laff in French, tot dey said he got the money via obanikoro? Now where is obanikoro? Guess he is not in Efcc detantion niether is he in court, you no why, becos his sins have being forgiving becos he has joined APC and PMB........this country no be am......Efcc has lost its Glory
Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by kosikika: 10:50am On Oct 17, 2018
Hajahahahaah l laff in French, tot dey said he got the money via obanikoro? Now where is obanikoro? Guess he is not in Efcc detantion niether is he in court, you no why, becos his sins have being forgiving becos he has joined APC and PMB........this country no be am......Efcc has lost its Glory.
Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by WebSurfer(m): 11:01am On Oct 17, 2018
Boyooosa:

Sowore has a good record as much as I know, good synergy as well. But does he have the insolent couragr to foster the challenge is my concern. Take for example, immediately Atiku emerges as the PDP flag bearer, the story changes; all the youth contestants' morale went off, Atiku became more popular within the populace, obj embraced him and the hope finally lost! Even buhari, a matching rival is discountenanced and came up with EO 6 as a political weapon, shame. All these are My fear! Are you aware of the new creed now? Even if...

Even if Atiku is oyenusi + anenih come-back, I will vote for him. That is trending mantra for you. It is feverish not only sickening.

What if we start from these Godfathers ?
do you think these things we write about them won’t get to them in one or two ways if we dare?
People like Obansanjo has been killing our future and if we don’t start fighting him and his likes at every chance, we ain’t going nowhere.. we must fight instead of being asskissers , no amount is too small to start a campaign
Re: EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe by millomaniac: 11:03am On Oct 17, 2018
WebSurfer:
Fayose oooo

APC oooooo

PDP ooooooo

Atiku oooooo

Obasanjo ooooo

Tinubu oooooo

EFCC ooooooo

Saraki ooooo

Buhari oooooo

ARE ALL THIEVES

Preach brother preach!!! Majority of Nigerians are brain dead and quite frankly deserves all the hardship they are experiencing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity / Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him / Dr Wahab Adegbenro Burial Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.