Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Only female Brothels are Common. What About Male Brothel ? Are there in lagos? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only female Brothels are Common. What About Male Brothel ? Are there in lagos? (6640 Views)

Housewife Dies In Lover’s House while Man Loses Life In Brothel. / Why Are Some Ladies Crazy About Male Hair Stylists This Days? / I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only female Brothels are Common. What About Male Brothel ? Are there in lagos? by gentla: 2:20am On Jul 15, 2010
are there male  Brothels In lagos where women goes to. to pay men for sex. I wonder its only we men that visit female brothel to pay them for sex. they should be paying us too. maybe if you can tell us where male brothels are in lagos .it will help all the Hot nymphs on NL to know where to go,

Where?
How do they operate?
Re: Only female Brothels are Common. What About Male Brothel ? Are there in lagos? by papa190(m): 2:26am On Jul 15, 2010
and what if we are not in lagos

besides are u male or female of mixture of male and female in one~
angry angry
Re: Only female Brothels are Common. What About Male Brothel ? Are there in lagos? by Mudley313: 2:26am On Jul 15, 2010
"no homo" @ your thread title. . .smh @ you subliminally looking for someone to provide you with possible information to a male brothel in lagos

*silently exits gay thread*
Re: Only female Brothels are Common. What About Male Brothel ? Are there in lagos? by gentla: 2:35am On Jul 15, 2010
I no be gay at hall. I was just wondring if women in Nigeria have were to go to if they need quick Bleep.
Re: Only female Brothels are Common. What About Male Brothel ? Are there in lagos? by papa190(m): 2:36am On Jul 15, 2010
so u can go there and wait for them abi? embarassed
Re: Only female Brothels are Common. What About Male Brothel ? Are there in lagos? by Mudley313: 2:43am On Jul 15, 2010
gentla:

I no be gay at hall. I was just wondring if women in Nigeria have were to go to if they need quick bleep.

[flash=500,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnWruamkKVU&[/flash]
Re: Only female Brothels are Common. What About Male Brothel ? Are there in lagos? by Pweety4me(f): 3:14am On Jul 15, 2010
If u want 2 join i understand?but i think no other reason is acceptable if women were so concerned they would find out or be asking about it themselves.
Re: Only female Brothels are Common. What About Male Brothel ? Are there in lagos? by Nobody: 4:44am On Jul 15, 2010
gay like u
Re: Only female Brothels are Common. What About Male Brothel ? Are there in lagos? by Marhoski(m): 7:27am On Jul 15, 2010
^^ my thoughts too
Re: Only female Brothels are Common. What About Male Brothel ? Are there in lagos? by Mubita: 9:18am On Jul 15, 2010
As male we need to storm revolutions, so lets open up male brothels too. coz even when a hen want to wetten we need to count the $, its abuse, abi?
Re: Only female Brothels are Common. What About Male Brothel ? Are there in lagos? by Mubita: 9:20am On Jul 15, 2010
Otherwise females to set a price for the pussy and we can snatch that honey hole and give her a billion $. lets see if they will sell something that supose nat to be sold, sorry my people,
Re: Only female Brothels are Common. What About Male Brothel ? Are there in lagos? by papa190(m): 9:25am On Jul 15, 2010
cry cry
Re: Only female Brothels are Common. What About Male Brothel ? Are there in lagos? by gentla: 9:26am On Jul 15, 2010
well guys I was at this brothel at Ikeja and you know its all about women winking at guys for cheap Bleep. It got me thinking that women should be given equal opprtunity. A world where they can pick men at random to have sex with them for money. I have so many female friends who are into complicated relationship but they cant do without sex, so they keep on droping from the hand of one guys to another. I want to be able to recomend a place for them where they can have no string attached

Guys what makes you feel am not a woman. profile can lie you know, but you gota keep your curiosity to yourself and provide me with information I want if you have it.
Re: Only female Brothels are Common. What About Male Brothel ? Are there in lagos? by Mubita: 9:32am On Jul 15, 2010
Guys am nat in 9ja, but in southern africa, i travel alot but had nat seen a male been hooked up for a Quik $ to hump a hen, even if they realy want it u gat to put yo hand into yo safe'''lol . women need to change to keep the street lights off for us as well, abi,
Re: Only female Brothels are Common. What About Male Brothel ? Are there in lagos? by gentla: 9:37am On Jul 15, 2010
Yea mutiba you are thinking along thesame line with me. live al these jerks alone they are 1 million light years behind. why should we be the only one paying for the slippery wet little hole. we pay for it and yet they anjoy all th pleasure. let there be a male brothel and let them come and pay for hard hot cock. you get the money you get the pleasure. No need to tantalise her, no need to  for the lady also to pretend to you that shes wife material and decent before she get to be bleeped. Nice one mutiba
Re: Only female Brothels are Common. What About Male Brothel ? Are there in lagos? by Mubita: 9:44am On Jul 15, 2010
Gentla, my man, cheers man. you hump this hen that started winking an eye, i told you guys i travel alot and i have no time takin a hen for dinners and lunch, tryin to know her mum/ sis and friends,, so i go to a place wherte u know it does happen. and she myt be dry an wants some oil in the machinery, she will be screaming like an old car, and she opens her hand to count the colours, $$$ love ya gentla my man. let them horney females do the hunt, select and put as on payroll, lol
Re: Only female Brothels are Common. What About Male Brothel ? Are there in lagos? by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 15, 2010
gentla:

Yea mutiba you are thinking along thesame line with me. live al these jerks alone they are 1 million light years behind. why should we be the only one paying for the slippery wet little hole. we pay for it and yet they anjoy all th pleasure. let there be a male brothel and let them come and pay for hard hot cock. you get the money you get the pleasure. No need to tantalise her, no need to  for the lady also to pretend to you that shes wife material and decent before she get to be bleeped. Nice one mutiba

Mubita:

Guys am nat in 9ja, but in southern africa, i travel alot but had nat seen a male been hooked up for a Quik $ to hump a hen, even if they realy want it u gat to put yo hand into yo safe'''lol . women need to change to keep the street lights off for us as well, abi,

it seems to me u guys hv run out of gay partners, now u are looking 4 a brothel,  i just finish installing a powerful high voltage emitter, so am wondering how to test it now to see if there is enough current flowing, i think u guys just need to donate urself so i can use u two to test it, 4 there is no reson why u both should be alive  undecided
Re: Only female Brothels are Common. What About Male Brothel ? Are there in lagos? by Mubita: 10:02am On Jul 15, 2010
Odiaero, thanks to your view, you re intitled to your opinion plz, You can jst show me the manual, then i put you first on the test and if nat lethal, i can be next, but womaen has the same human rights as m\en, so why can we get what they get while we re on earth, plz lets revolutionarize the whole out look and we cud be happy at the end. if u re a no $ u never have a kitty, even in our communities,, men wrk hard to look after a lazy woman, lol, you dont have gals will walk miles far from you. think that way, gentla, suport me, odia is crushin my balls in a hard rock crusher, lol
Re: Only female Brothels are Common. What About Male Brothel ? Are there in lagos? by MrAnus: 10:11am On Jul 15, 2010
gentla , why dont you set up one in your boys quatters
Re: Only female Brothels are Common. What About Male Brothel ? Are there in lagos? by papa190(m): 10:16am On Jul 15, 2010
^^
rollin on the floor completely B.u.tt. nak.e.d
Re: Only female Brothels are Common. What About Male Brothel ? Are there in lagos? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 15, 2010
Mubita:

Odiaero, thanks to your view, you re intitled to your opinion plz, You can jst show me the manual, then i put you first on the test and if nat lethal, i can be next, but womaen has the same human rights as m\en, so why can we get what they get while we re on earth, plz lets revolutionarize the whole out look and we cud be happy at the end. if u re a no $ u never have a kitty, even in our communities,, men wrk hard to look after a lazy woman, lol, you dont have gals will walk miles far from you. think that way, gentla, suport me, odia is crushin my balls in a hard rock crusher, lol
am trying to do u a favour by zapping u to death b4 u disgrace urself by fucking he-goat, so consider my offer.
Re: Only female Brothels are Common. What About Male Brothel ? Are there in lagos? by papa190(m): 10:32am On Jul 15, 2010
^^

rollin on the floor completely B.u.tt. nak.e.d
Re: Only female Brothels are Common. What About Male Brothel ? Are there in lagos? by gentla: 11:04am On Jul 15, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Odiaero you should first test your outdated instrument on yourself. when most people are running forward you re on a slow motion. I wonder when the gods will fast forward you. The world is changing men,I wonder why most men are blind. wake up or you re going to be bleeped in the ass by a woman, A woman will bleeped your ass with artificial cock,

Im gonna set up one if there is no female brothel in lagos and you guys are goin to be suprise how much patronage am gona generate from upper class women to desperate lonely middle class housewives, there son of a bitch husband are working late always living the most crucial work at home to be done by jobless neighbors or landlord even houseboys. at least my brothel will be shitting $ for a service well renderd. watch out

Guys how do you feel after spending like N100,000 or more to trip a LovePeddler you call a babe and yet na person wey no spend a dime go bang her ass hole.( go to tuface or 9ice after show party u go see them babe u dey sweat for waiting to be get laid by celebrity with expensive gift in their hand so that Tu baba boys go fit notice them for the screening. some mungun self dey buy car, build houses, take her on tour to uk yet them no reach the promise land. Cos women know that the reason for your sweat is to slip your cock inside that slippery hole within their legs and come afterwards, they know the vaniity and deceit that lies beneath our patrotic deceits.

Inoder to settle these scores I and mutiba feels  they should be paying for good Bleep if they can afford it without the hassles and pain undergone at the hand of deceitfull men like odiaro

Am gonna be advertising for strong men soonest. for my brothel. grin grin grin grin
Re: Only female Brothels are Common. What About Male Brothel ? Are there in lagos? by papa190(m): 11:20am On Jul 15, 2010
^^
What has odiaero done again
dont worry he's specialized in eatin sugarcane
Just get some and he wud quietly go away~
Re: Only female Brothels are Common. What About Male Brothel ? Are there in lagos? by gentla: 11:40am On Jul 15, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin sugarcane
Re: Only female Brothels are Common. What About Male Brothel ? Are there in lagos? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 15, 2010
gentla:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Odiaero you should first test your outdated instrument on yourself. when most people are running forward you re on a slow motion. I wonder when the gods will fast forward you. The world is changing men,I wonder why most men are blind. wake up or you re going to be bleeped in the backside by a woman, A woman will bleeped your backside with artificial cock,

Im gonna set up one if there is no female brothel in lagos and you guys are goin to be suprise how much patronage am gona generate from upper class women to desperate lonely middle class housewives, there son of a naughty woman husband are working late always living the most crucial work at home to be done by jobless neighbors or landlord even houseboys. at least my brothel will be shitting $ for a service well renderd. watch out

Guys how do you feel after spending like N100,000 or more to trip a LovePeddler you call a babe and yet na person wey no spend a dime go bang her backside hole.( go to tuface or 9ice after show party u go see them babe u dey sweat for waiting to be get laid by celebrity with expensive gift in their hand so that Tu baba boys go fit notice them for the screening. some mungun self dey buy car, build houses, take her on tour to uk yet them no reach the promise land. Cos women know that the reason for your sweat is to slip your cock inside that slippery hole within their legs and come afterwards, they know the vaniity and deceit that lies beneath our patrotic deceits.

Inoder to settle these scores I and mutiba feels they should be paying for good bleep if they can afford it without the hassles and pain undergone at the hand of deceitfull men like odiaro

Am gonna be advertising for strong men soonest. for my brothel. grin grin grin grin
seriously, are u related to the yaraduas, it is time to fly u to Suadi Arabia, lets see how it goes over there if u make it back alive without us switching off the airport lights,lol
Re: Only female Brothels are Common. What About Male Brothel ? Are there in lagos? by gentla: 12:37pm On Jul 15, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Did you hear him he said am related to yaradua. That sound nice. who re you related to ? some obscure sugarcane eating chimpz?
Re: Only female Brothels are Common. What About Male Brothel ? Are there in lagos? by Mubita: 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2010
odia is a punk ass, he should do more research to see whts happening outside his head, viva gentla, mubita seconds you, he even says u re related to a, Bleep that punk ass.
Re: Only female Brothels are Common. What About Male Brothel ? Are there in lagos? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2010
all ye gays, dont go and bleep he-goat and kill urself plz, u will be stoned to death grin
Re: Only female Brothels are Common. What About Male Brothel ? Are there in lagos? by papa190(m): 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2010
u guyz shud leave my odia for me
i will fight for him anyday anytyme~
Re: Only female Brothels are Common. What About Male Brothel ? Are there in lagos? by Mubita: 7:25am On Jul 16, 2010
Odia, u re still in the stone age,,, i was discussing ur topic last nite wit my lady friends, stoning you say to me and gentla, lol, you re in still in stone age, so its our duty to bring you up to the out civilisation age, model and experimental ages, love ya odiaero, its jst a chat my man, no hard feelings ok, viva afrika, gentla brada, wtsup today?
Re: Only female Brothels are Common. What About Male Brothel ? Are there in lagos? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
GOOGLE is ya friend .. nl is enemy of lgbt grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Will Kill My Mum I Swear..see What She Did To My Newly Born Baby (photo) / She Refused To Give Me BJ Because Of This / Spiritual Ways Of Changing Genotype From AS To AA In 5 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.