Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,545 members, 7,840,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Who Knows The Real Name Of This Guy ? ( Photo Attached ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Knows The Real Name Of This Guy ? ( Photo Attached ) (3493 Views)

Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ / Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) / Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows The Real Name Of This Guy ? ( Photo Attached ) by MichealCephas: 7:04am On Oct 17, 2018
who knows the real name of dis guy ?
Re: Who Knows The Real Name Of This Guy ? ( Photo Attached ) by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 17, 2018
why are u lookin for his name? are u gay or what? BTW use Google reverse image.

3 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Real Name Of This Guy ? ( Photo Attached ) by falcon01: 9:01am On Oct 17, 2018
He fargott

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Real Name Of This Guy ? ( Photo Attached ) by troubleseller: 9:20am On Oct 17, 2018
Mr. Akpojiomi Zebudiah
Re: Who Knows The Real Name Of This Guy ? ( Photo Attached ) by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:46am On Oct 17, 2018
Mutairu Ajebugbaje

3 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Real Name Of This Guy ? ( Photo Attached ) by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:13am On Oct 17, 2018
Wheres the picture

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Real Name Of This Guy ? ( Photo Attached ) by muxuveved: 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2018
cheesy cheesy[b]BE A CROSS PLATFORM MOBILE APP DEVELOPER with IONIC IN 3 WEEKS – GUARANTEED!!
[/b] cheesy wink
Mobile apps are ruling the technology space right now and for those looking to establish a career in this field what better technology to learn than Ionic Framework? This revolutionary mobile app framework combines the power of HTML5 and Angular JS to help build the most sophisticated and interactive mobile apps – iOS and Android!

By the end of this intensive and interactive Ionic framework training, you can start building your own mobile apps., We will start from scratch, familiarizing you with the backbone of Ionic that is Angular JS and then moving onto Ionic fundamentals and services. You will learn by examples of Ionic CSS and JavaScript components, the use of HTML 5 and accessing native apps.

WHAT WILL I LEARN?

- Learn to build Mobile Apps using Ionic Framework
- Learn to use your JavaScript and HTML skills to create better apps
- Master Ionic concepts and app development process
- Build a complete app along with the course
- YOU MUST CREATE A MOBILE APP FOR IOS & ANDROID ALL BY YOURSELF!
- PLUS MUCH MORE!!!
angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Knows The Real Name Of This Guy ? ( Photo Attached ) by pat077: 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2018
beardlessdude:
why are u lookin for his name? are u gay or what?
BTW use Google reverse image.
is it an app and hw does it work
Re: Who Knows The Real Name Of This Guy ? ( Photo Attached ) by rawuxi: 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2018
The guy from your village??

(1) (Reply)

‘I Met A Guy And He Bought Me A Car Same Day’ – Nigerian Lady, Reveals / Wife Designs Husbands Car After She Caught Him Cheating / The Girl I Usually Have Sex With In The Dream Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.