Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,759 members, 7,955,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:52 PM

‘I Met A Guy And He Bought Me A Car Same Day’ – Nigerian Lady, Reveals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘I Met A Guy And He Bought Me A Car Same Day’ – Nigerian Lady, Reveals (3538 Views)

#nobra Day Nigerian Slay Queens With 'heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter (photos) / Will Our Present Day Nigerian Girls Accept This Type Of Wedding? / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Met A Guy And He Bought Me A Car Same Day’ – Nigerian Lady, Reveals by Onyiamaogu: 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
A Lady identified as Lassie on Twitter, has revealed how she was gifted a car by a man she just met.

This comes after a lady, identified as Nara Ozim revealed how a man she just met credited her bank account with a whooping sum of half a million naira.

According to Lassie, she came to the man’s house with a cab and even though she could afford a car for herself, he called up his dealer immediately to send her a car.

Her post on twitter reads;

“Sometimes nothing. One time I met a guy and he bought me a car same day. I could afford a car but I hardly drive and didnt want to manage a driver. So I had gone to visit him using a cab and bros immediately called his car dealer to send me a car. Sometime some men do act quick.

https://repnaija.com.ng/i-met-a-guy-and-he-bought-me-a-car-same-day-nigerian-lady-reveals/
Re: ‘I Met A Guy And He Bought Me A Car Same Day’ – Nigerian Lady, Reveals by Starz825(m): 12:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
Na money dey talk joor
Re: ‘I Met A Guy And He Bought Me A Car Same Day’ – Nigerian Lady, Reveals by IceLip: 12:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
Well, nothing goes for nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Met A Guy And He Bought Me A Car Same Day’ – Nigerian Lady, Reveals by Richardonald(m): 12:46pm On Jun 12, 2020
Yahoo boys Atm machine

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Met A Guy And He Bought Me A Car Same Day’ – Nigerian Lady, Reveals by ettaetta(m): 12:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
good for you

1 Like

Re: ‘I Met A Guy And He Bought Me A Car Same Day’ – Nigerian Lady, Reveals by GraGra247(m): 12:53pm On Jun 12, 2020
You didn't meet a guy. You met a fool. Cos no lady on earth will do that for a man.

7 Likes

Re: ‘I Met A Guy And He Bought Me A Car Same Day’ – Nigerian Lady, Reveals by espn(m): 12:54pm On Jun 12, 2020
Lamba...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Met A Guy And He Bought Me A Car Same Day’ – Nigerian Lady, Reveals by Davash222(m): 12:54pm On Jun 12, 2020
Abeg guys, any girl don ever give una N100 first time of meeting her?

The only thing a Nigerian girl can proudly give a guy is STD, or unwanted pregnancy, or stress.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Met A Guy And He Bought Me A Car Same Day’ – Nigerian Lady, Reveals by Princessogaraya(f): 12:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
Testimony time
Re: ‘I Met A Guy And He Bought Me A Car Same Day’ – Nigerian Lady, Reveals by sammysneh(m): 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
If i hear ,Audio car.. No guy go do that kind thing
Re: ‘I Met A Guy And He Bought Me A Car Same Day’ – Nigerian Lady, Reveals by EwuGambia: 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
Davash222:
Abeg guys, any girl don ever give una N100 first time of meeting her?

The only thing a Nigerian girl can proudly give a guy is STD, or unwanted pregnancy, or stress.
grin cheesy
Re: ‘I Met A Guy And He Bought Me A Car Same Day’ – Nigerian Lady, Reveals by EwuGambia: 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
sammysneh:
If i hear ,Audio car..
No guy go do that kind thing
No talk am o
Nah so dem collect my babe that year
God punish yahoo boys. angry

1 Like

Re: ‘I Met A Guy And He Bought Me A Car Same Day’ – Nigerian Lady, Reveals by GOFRONT(m): 1:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
Set awon @Onyi22

1 Like

Re: ‘I Met A Guy And He Bought Me A Car Same Day’ – Nigerian Lady, Reveals by gentlestdude(m): 1:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
So you went to visit him same day you met him. professional runs girl

1 Like

Re: ‘I Met A Guy And He Bought Me A Car Same Day’ – Nigerian Lady, Reveals by LaReinaa(f): 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
This is nothing nah..

I met a guy for the first time in Banana Island Ikoyi, we started talking, he asked if I lived there and I said No but I’ve always dreamt of owning a house in the island, while we were still having the conversation, he called his real estate agent and made some inquiries.. just like that, he bought a house in my name and handed over the keys to me the same day and I moved into my banana Island mansion almost immediately grin cheesy

Since everyone wants to be mad grin grin

17 Likes

Re: ‘I Met A Guy And He Bought Me A Car Same Day’ – Nigerian Lady, Reveals by PlsBanMe: 2:00pm On Jun 12, 2020
Interesting... So if he meets 7 new girls daily, na 7 new cars e go buy be that.

Wow!

He must either be an armed robber who faked the call and call his other colleague to release one of the new cars they just stole to you or he is an intelligent womanizer who will collect his car back after visiting the promise land that he is interested in.

I know guys who will spend for women first so that they can establish trust and respect. When they begin to collect, they will collect much more than they initially spent.

Since this woman claims he also has money to buy his own car, she should be careful. Very soon, you won't have money again to buy even ordinary pencil ✏.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Met A Guy And He Bought Me A Car Same Day’ – Nigerian Lady, Reveals by PureGoldh(m): 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
This can only happen in Nollywood
Re: ‘I Met A Guy And He Bought Me A Car Same Day’ – Nigerian Lady, Reveals by IamDavids: 2:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
Lies from the pit of hell
Re: ‘I Met A Guy And He Bought Me A Car Same Day’ – Nigerian Lady, Reveals by thundafire: 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
Motivational speaker
Re: ‘I Met A Guy And He Bought Me A Car Same Day’ – Nigerian Lady, Reveals by 100bonus(m): 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
The next thing is "LADY RUNS MAD AFTER SHE WAS DROP BY A CAR" use your head not all that glitters are gold

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Met A Guy And He Bought Me A Car Same Day’ – Nigerian Lady, Reveals by FairAdvocate(m): 2:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
Timaya collected his car back oo... Be wise!
Re: ‘I Met A Guy And He Bought Me A Car Same Day’ – Nigerian Lady, Reveals by Justbehave(m): 2:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
I know you are lieing but continue. Shebi him bleep you that same day?
Re: ‘I Met A Guy And He Bought Me A Car Same Day’ – Nigerian Lady, Reveals by Lawly: 3:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
why him no go buy you car? shey you use kayanmata for his head while him wife wey suffer make am rich man still dey treck. ur judgement day is coming
Re: ‘I Met A Guy And He Bought Me A Car Same Day’ – Nigerian Lady, Reveals by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
A guy somewhere will now suffer pressure to impress another woman nau and discover another illicit money making scheme.
These lots messing around on social media with 'pepper dem' syndrome should take it a notch down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Met A Guy And He Bought Me A Car Same Day’ – Nigerian Lady, Reveals by tolugaruba(m): 4:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
ok... You just met him and you just visited him and he just bought you a car..

really!!! JUST JUST JUST

1 Like

Re: ‘I Met A Guy And He Bought Me A Car Same Day’ – Nigerian Lady, Reveals by Drclassic(m): 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2020
This girl will pay back in due time
Re: ‘I Met A Guy And He Bought Me A Car Same Day’ – Nigerian Lady, Reveals by Obakoolex(m): 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ahhh! Pata iyabo.....
Re: ‘I Met A Guy And He Bought Me A Car Same Day’ – Nigerian Lady, Reveals by Andrew13: 7:35pm On Jun 12, 2020
Why do I find this hard to believe cheesy
Re: ‘I Met A Guy And He Bought Me A Car Same Day’ – Nigerian Lady, Reveals by Bigdanns(m): 7:39pm On Jun 12, 2020
Go nd brush ur lie de smell
Re: ‘I Met A Guy And He Bought Me A Car Same Day’ – Nigerian Lady, Reveals by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
The lies people tell.
Re: ‘I Met A Guy And He Bought Me A Car Same Day’ – Nigerian Lady, Reveals by chlowi(f): 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
am just out here whistling grin
Re: ‘I Met A Guy And He Bought Me A Car Same Day’ – Nigerian Lady, Reveals by betonnaira: 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
LaReinaa:
This is nothing naa..

I met a guy for the first time in Banana Island Ikoyi, we started talking, he asked if I lived there and I said No but I’ve always dreamt of owning a house in the island, while we were still having the conversation, he called his real estate agent and made some inquiries.. just like that, he bought a house in my name and handed over the keys to me the same day and I moved into my banana Island mansion almost immediately grin cheesy

Since everyone wants to be mad grin grin
i met a rich woman at d Airport, she ask why i wasn't happy i told her my flight was cancelled, she said ok, called are travel agent and next thing i know she bought a plane for me. i cant even remember her name

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

At Second Round He Lost Consciousness, Says Sex Worker Whose Customer Died / I Was Raped When I Was In My Period / Best Sleeping Habits For Married Couples:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.