Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" (14563 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" by Wiki9ja: 9:07am On Oct 17, 2018
K
Re: Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" by enonche85(m): 9:15am On Oct 17, 2018
Spatta:
If you hear a grown up woman who on her volition visited a man and later cry rape

Please be skeptical

sometimes it is hard to know how women think

one of their major weakness is seeking attention

they do it by all means

If accusing you of Rape will make you attend to them

they will stop at nothing to malign you

even if they visited you ten years ago

women!

Fear women

I always remember Samson in the Bible and Solomon

Ronaldo's own happened 9yrs ago, they met in a club, she followed him to his room, they lay on the same bed, they knacked and she claimed rape then which they settled out of court with $370k and she signed a non-disclosure agreement.

Now the bit.ch is coming out to claim rape 9yrs later.
Re: Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" by Boyooosa(m): 9:16am On Oct 17, 2018
He did not convince me. He needs to say words like: I know the girl quite alright, we dated for a short while, she paid visit, we had concessional sxx but I never forced her for once till we broke up or better still, I did not know her from anywhere till this suffices and iv already engaged my lawyer.
Every other form of defence is emotional deceit.
Re: Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" by enonche85(m): 9:20am On Oct 17, 2018
generationz:
Both guys who commented up there are potential rapists

'na penis be pussy food"

Kevin the court (jungle/ law) will decide if you are guilty or not

You don't know someone but u calling them potential rapist?, that means all the men in your family are potential rapist too.
Re: Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" by generationz(f): 9:31am On Oct 17, 2018
kaluxy007:

But you just called some Nairalanders potential rapists...did the law court tell you that

their statement shows their state of mind.
Re: Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" by Tonimordred(m): 9:33am On Oct 17, 2018
Wu dey epp
Re: Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" by RayJinble(m): 9:37am On Oct 17, 2018
By now, the cost of rape should be equivalent with false rape accusation... To deter this kind abuse

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" by dfrost: 9:53am On Oct 17, 2018
My current rules:

1. Avoid hidden places with a female.
2. Avoid night movement with a female.
3. Avoid riding alone with a female.
4. Don't forming any form of relationship (intimate or platonic).
5. Always go out with a mature chaperon.
6. Avoid clubs.
7. Avoid and keep avoiding.

The world � is turning into a dangerous place.

1 Like

Re: Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" by naijapage(f): 9:55am On Oct 17, 2018
I Wonder what this Country is becoming everyday, May God Of Alph Lukau Help us

Re: Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 17, 2018
Poor (as in a poor man) rapists are usually caught in the act or reported immediately to the appropriate quarters and justice served almost immediately but celebrities are usually alleged. One girl from nowhere will just open her Twitter or Instagram or both and start the accusation. Funny enough, most of them report rape cases that occurred at least 5 years ago (when the now celeb was poor). What I can just deduce from this trending allegation is that some people somewhere just want to bring someone down.

Apart from the legal implications of rape allegations on an alleged brother, there are other numerous implications and accompanying depressions that follow. At this rate, the crime rape, and false rape allegation should be the same under the law, attracting same justice else, women will ruin the world.

Give women a little power and watch them turn into devils--the problem they have been facing since the day of creation.

1 Like

Re: Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" by Zither(m): 1:17pm On Oct 17, 2018
With false rape accusations springing up like grass everywhere soon justice will be very far from rape victims because you women brought it on yourselves.

On whom the guilt lies let the hammer fall.
Re: Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" by Respect55(m): 2:37pm On Oct 17, 2018
dalass:
That was what CR7 said too undecided
And has he been convicted
Re: Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" by dalass(f): 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2018
kaluxy007:

I know you would believe... always looking for successful men to bring down

I should believe a successful man who has paid hundreds of thousands to keep the woman quiet simply because he knows how to tap soccer.... You must be joking!
Re: Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" by dalass(f): 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
Respect55:

And has he been convicted
He has just started paying for his stupidity... Go ask Bill Cosby...
Re: Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" by Respect55(m): 8:41pm On Oct 17, 2018
dalass:
He has just started paying for his stupidity... Go ask Bill Cosby...
Don't use foul words that way on social media.
Where two blind people are eating, only God in heaven knows who is cheating.
Ronaldo didn't deny having affair with her. His stance is that it was concensual. The lady said she was rapped. Court of jurisdiction haven't passed any ruling yet.
What we owe dem is strick observance while it rumbles.
Once again, don't call people names on a social platform. Shalom
Re: Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" by dalass(f): 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2018
Respect55:

Don't use foul words that way on social media.
Where two blind people are eating, only God in heaven knows who is cheating.
Ronaldo didn't deny having affair with her. His stance is that it was concensual. The lady said she was rapped. Court of jurisdiction haven't passed any ruling yet.
What we owe dem is strick observance while it rumbles.
Once again, don't call people names on a social platform. Shalom
. I am certainly entitled to my own opinion and I did not call u names...it's not an affair cos he was quoted to have been asked to stop several times and he actually raped her through the anus...u av any idea how painful that could be?
Re: Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" by seangy4konji: 8:33pm On Oct 18, 2018
Bastards once u stop giving them attention and she still wants you.. Just change identity... They can lie when

They don't think of heaven self if d dick is goood

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke Linus Advises Teenagers (video) / BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria / Amber Rose And Wiz Khalifa Are Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.