Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc (29720 Views)

'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC / Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers / "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by LibertyRep: 11:35am On Oct 17, 2018
Sure
Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by Emmybweb9: 11:35am On Oct 17, 2018
:Dgood
Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by JIGHU(m): 11:38am On Oct 17, 2018
WHO TOLD IT IS TRAVAILS? MAN IS ON VACATION INSIDE EFCC AND CHILLING AFTER FOUR YEARS OF WORK AND WILL SOON GET HIS LAWYERS TO STOP WHATEVER NONSENSE EFCC IS DOING PLUS GET BAIL PENDING DETERMINATION OF HIS CASE
backnbeta:
I care less about Fayose and his travails, but every out going political office holder should be subjected to this treatment and not only those who were vocal about their dislike for the president. Enough with the
selective anti corruption fight sad

#Laws become fragile under the influence of dictators.
Wayne Gerard Trotman
Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by Famous4real(m): 11:39am On Oct 17, 2018
This one thinks Nigeria will be atikulated by 2019 so by that time they will strike out charges against him but na lie Buhari till 2023
Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by KenOne: 11:40am On Oct 17, 2018
Chest beating as usual when the chips are down you'll start hearing i am sick, i am dying i need to travel abroad for medical health care.

We all remember the chest beating during campaign how he's Peter the rock even if Buhari and Burutai conducts the election by themselves i Peter Fayose the rock will defeat them.

Then two days to came i am in pains, severe pains, they are not picking my calls any more.

Abeg somebody should upload that cartoon of Biafra and python dance, before python dance Zoo will fall we need Biafra, when python dance came Shukudi Helep!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 17, 2018
engineerboat:

A source added:

“So far, he has not responded to how he came about N1.3billion and $5.377million from ONSA. He has more issues to clarify; we are going to detain him.”

Build your case & stop blabbing... Unintelligent law enforcers undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by Tonymario58: 11:41am On Oct 17, 2018
Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by hush15: 11:42am On Oct 17, 2018
PassingShot:
Of course he will have his days in court. His strategy of working with the brain of the gullible will not work on us all.

To those suffering from selective amnesia, Obanikoro confessed to Fayose receiving millions of dollars from Dasukigate Arms fund to rig Ekiti election in 2014. Dasuki is in for it, Obanikoro has entered into plea bargaining and refunding his own share of the loot, many others have ongoing cases in court. Surely, Fayose's own can't be different just because he knows how to shout with the intention of diverting attention to distract from the real issue.

As usual, the IPObites are the people who will come to his defense. Pathetic lot.

Obanikoro's who is now an APC member is saying the truth. How are you sure that he was not told to falsely trade in their target just to have a life...

life na turn by turn, buhari and his cohorts time will definitely pass away and that which they startes will forever haunt them.

1 Like

Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by Kennydoc(m): 11:43am On Oct 17, 2018
PassingShot:
Of course he will have his days in court. His strategy of working with the brain of the gullible will not work on us all.

To those suffering from selective amnesia, Obanikoro confessed to Fayose receiving millions of dollars from Dasukigate Arms fund to rig Ekiti election in 2014. Dasuki is in for it, Obanikoro has entered into plea bargaining and refunding his own share of the loot, many others have ongoing cases in court. Surely, Fayose's own can't be different just because he knows how to shout with the intention of diverting attention to distract from the real issue.

As usual, the IPObites are the people who will come to his defense. Pathetic lot.

So says a shameless Ganduje supporter. I spit on your conscience.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by Bennycollins: 11:44am On Oct 17, 2018
What's this country turning to, for God sake? Nigerians have no right again whatsoever?
It's obvious, they are just out to deal with Fayose.
Funny enough Afonjas will even hail if their brother is killed in custody
Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by owunabastard: 11:46am On Oct 17, 2018
PassingShot:

Why anything Fayose, you must show your face and comment, but I noticed you have not commented on this Ganduje matter since the bribery allegation against him. Are you a hypocrite?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by berrystunn(m): 11:46am On Oct 17, 2018
Racoon:
And what is the EFCC waiting for No time for propaganda media trial.Meanwhile why is the EFCC strangely quiet about Obanikoro who defected to the APC & his case have suddenly died down? Talk about hypocrisy.

Fighting opposition party
Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by BurningBlade: 11:48am On Oct 17, 2018
How can a man who is innocent say he should be taken to court?
Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by wink2015(m): 11:49am On Oct 17, 2018
engineerboat:
I am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me to Court, Fayose tells EFCC

The ex-governor of Ekiti, Ayodele Fayose arrived at the EFCC office in Wuse 2, Abuja in a customised blue Tee-Shirt with the inscription “EFCC I’m here”.

He was accompanied by his lawyer Mike Ozekhome(SAN), Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike, former Minister of Aviation Femi Fani-Kayode and a small crowd of supporters,wearing white T-Shirts emblazoned with “Fayose, conscience of the nation”.

Sources said Fayose would respond to issues raised by three teams of investigators.

A source added:

“He made a statement where he denied all the allegations and asked the commission to take him to court.

“So far, he has not responded to how he came about N1.3billion and $5.377million from ONSA. He has more issues to clarify; we are going to detain him.”

“There are three teams handling the allegations against the former governor. There is a special team managing his suspended trial because he had immunity as a governor; a separate team for the N4.685b ONSA fraud and the third panel probes his just completed tenure.

“Definitely, we are going to detain Fayose because he has a lot of issues to clarify.”

The agency’s spokesperson, Wilson Uwujaren said “The ex-governor is still undergoing interrogation as at last night.”

http://www.nativereporters.com/i-am-innocent-of-all-charges-take-me-to-court-fayose-tells-efcc/

EX-GOVERNOR FAYOSE IS A MAVERICK POLITICIAN.

He believe in creating drama upon drama.

FAYOSE IS A GBAGBATI MAN WHO BELIEVE IN AREA SCATTER WHEN THE SITUATION TURN AGAINST HIM.

He is a kind of an Agbero ( motor park tout )

Quite on the contrast, his wife Mrs Feyisitan Fayose Ex-First Lady of Ekiti state is a very quiet woman who does not talk.

Infact, you hardly see her speak or talk.

MRS FEYISITAN FAYOSE IS THE DIRECT OPPOSITE OF HER HUSBAND. Very reserved and quiet woman.

But I wonder how too hot and cold couple get to love themselves and decides to get married. That is the wonder of God! grin grin grin grin grin grin

But I wonder how ex-governor Fayose will dance out of his EFCC case as President Buhari whom he taunted for several years wants to take it personally with him.

Infact, ex-governor Fayose knows that Buhari has a personal ass to grind with him.

IT IS NO LAUGHING MATTER HERE!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by kokomilala(m): 11:50am On Oct 17, 2018
De ja vu ! Lightning strikes twice in Nigeria.'83-85 and now.This government was initially creeping into a totalitarian one,but now,sadly, has morphed into a full blown one.
When the government in power is smarted by the dissenting voices of the opposition, the way is paved for it clamp down on them and coopt their friends and family members.
This government needs to look at itself critically.The stain of corruption all over its fabric is all to glaring to be ignored.

1 Like

Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by positivethought: 11:50am On Oct 17, 2018
engineerboat:
I am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me to Court, Fayose tells EFCC

The ex-governor of Ekiti, Ayodele Fayose arrived at the EFCC office in Wuse 2, Abuja in a customised blue Tee-Shirt with the inscription “EFCC I’m here”.

He was accompanied by his lawyer Mike Ozekhome(SAN), Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike, former Minister of Aviation Femi Fani-Kayode and a small crowd of supporters,wearing white T-Shirts emblazoned with “Fayose, conscience of the nation”.

Sources said Fayose would respond to issues raised by three teams of investigators.

A source added:

“He made a statement where he denied all the allegations and asked the commission to take him to court.

“There are three teams handling the allegations against the former governor. There is a special team managing his suspended trial because he had immunity as a governor; a separate team for the N4.685b ONSA fraud and the third panel probes his just completed tenure.

“Definitely, we are going to detain Fayose because he has a lot of issues to clarify.”

The agency’s spokesperson, Wilson Uwujaren said “The ex-governor is still undergoing interrogation as at last night.”

http://www.nativereporters.com/i-am-innocent-of-all-charges-take-me-to-court-fayose-tells-efcc/
Yes that's the way it should be,this same government has been urging people who felt a grieved by her policies like the recent EO6 to go to court, so they too should take fayose to court, after all the law allows an accuse person to remain silent until taken to the court of law,there is no law anywhere that empowers EFCC to force confessional statements out of any accused or suspected persons, since they have built their water tight case wiy all the relevant evidences prosecuting fayose successfully shouldn't be a problem, anything other than this is witch hunting, persecution, suppression, intimidation n vendetta.
Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by maasoap(m): 11:50am On Oct 17, 2018
That's it. Nigeria judiciary is the ultimate sanctuary for the looters of Nigeria resources. At least, efcc should keep him for a month. They should get the necessary approval from the the court

1 Like

Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by Amakah1(f): 11:51am On Oct 17, 2018
Fearless Man
Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by pooozeee(m): 11:52am On Oct 17, 2018
You took bribe of 1.3 billion naira and you are still innocent, how come ?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by jaxxy(m): 11:54am On Oct 17, 2018
It’s either EFCC doesn’t know their job or we don’t understand the definition of corruption in this country. I find all this hard to believe.

I don’t support which hunting bt corruption shud be clearly defined and laws for fighting and preventing them effectively ready. All this back and forth and time wasting on a single case seems ridiculous. That is why more people will continue to be corrupt.
Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by Bianda24: 11:54am On Oct 17, 2018
I lend my voice to it, take him to court
Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by Desire18: 11:55am On Oct 17, 2018
backnbeta:
I care less about Fayose and his travails, but every out going political office holder should be subjected to this treatment and not only those who were vocal about their dislike for the president. Enough with the
selective anti corruption fight sad

#Laws become fragile under the influence of dictators.
Wayne Gerard Trotman
Hope Aregbesola will be subjected to this same treatment next month.
Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by delzbaba(m): 11:55am On Oct 17, 2018
something wey happen 3yrs ago, efcc never finish investigation.
Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 17, 2018
engineerboat:

EFCC go to court and stop rigmarolling. Thought you people said you have evidence against him

If your brain is working without doping, you should rather tell EFCC to gather investigation properly before going to court and loose out
Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:56am On Oct 17, 2018
engineerboat:

EFCC go to court and stop rigmarolling. Thought you people said you have evidence against him

Don’t forget Obanikoro agreed to haven taken money to Ekiti to Fayose for election and he’s refunding his own share of the money so Fayose should do same
Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by maasoap(m): 11:59am On Oct 17, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
They go lose for court..... grin

And to think buhari and this government they sane ehn, see as them rubbish institution way they no fit create

They don't have evidence that's how they rush for case and still lose it.

They are losing cases because the loop holes in our constitution are just too many. Ibori was set free in Nigeria based on technicality despite the mountain of evidence provided by the EFCC. The same Ibori pleaded guilty in the UK to fraud and laundering. Do you know why? Because, their law accommodate circumstantial evidence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP’s Jerry Alagboso Wins Imo Supplementary Election / Lai Mohammed, Others At Where The Chiboks Girls Are Receiving Treatment (photos) / Boko Haram Terrorist Who Kidnapped Shettima Ali Monguno Arrested. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.