Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,813 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc (29721 Views)

'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC / Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers / "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by BillgatesMaigad(m): 12:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
He's guilty of all the charges but the commission will not charge him to court knowing fully well that the court will frustrate thier case against Fas.
Nigerian Governors are guilty of dangerous infraction while in power cos of immunity. If the commission charges him to court, he Fas will employ 5 senior advocates to handle his case with his looted funds. Corruption has its headquarters here in Nigeria: the judiciary is not helping matters and bubu hates that.

1 Like

Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by maasoap(m): 12:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
engineerboat:

Are you One of the interrogator

[b] Let them take him to court if they have such evidence [/]

It's time for them to take him to court.

Abi; obanikoro confess, this confess. Enough of media confession, take hi. To court

They will, just chill. Let the EFCC do their job.
Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by Sleekfingers: 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
I am not saying fayose is innocent or guilty....I just dont fancy him....he just keep running his mouth...but when it comes down. To it...he will be pain....i don't take him serious.....

And for efcc....these guys dont even know what they are doing......they should have gather ample evidence. If there is any. So they can take him to court and nail his arse....

Our judicial system is zero....and corrupt politicians are taking full advantage of it...see what happened to James ibori, alamesiya....bet you nothing is gonna happen to fayose.
Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by Tospringe: 12:03pm On Oct 17, 2018
baliyubla:
That's the way to go. They should take him to court, If they have built up a case and not this their usual tactics of rabble rousing.

Nigerians would love to see Fayose being tried for his alleged sins alongside Babachir Lawal, as its taking forever for the grass cutter thief to be tried.
Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by SOFTENGR: 12:11pm On Oct 17, 2018
ShameOnAPC:
Why is EFCC silent on Ganduje , I hate APC, APC as a party is a party of evil doers, anybody that doesn't see how bad Buhari and APC leaders are managing this country ,selective fighting of corruption is a stupid, bastard, enemy of our country and a low life person.

I unfriend any of my Facebook friend praising Buhari led administration.

If I see snake and I see APC supporters, I will first kill that APC supporter before killing the snake
Don't allow them to make you hate. Pray they have sense so that they would see things clearly.
Zombiesm is a serious disease, so let's not hate them, but keep advising them to adjust there thinking.

1 Like

Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by ajayiopy: 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2018
NOBODY IS SAYING YOU SHOULD NOT FIGHT CORRUPTION BUT BUHARI IS SELECTIVE IN HIS FIGHT,.HOW DO WE EXPLAIN WHAT IS HAPPEING IN KANO?HOW ABOUT MIANA CASE? CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT BUSINESS BUHARI'S WIFE IS DOING SUCH THAT SHE HAS HUGE SUM OF MONEY IN HER ACCOUNT?HOW ABOUT GRASS CUTTING CONTRACT? WE CAN MENTION ALOT OF THEM AND BUHARI IS SILENT ABOUT THEM.
TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT,IF WE DONT HAVE FAYOSE,WIKE AND DINO IN THIS ERA,ALL NIGERIANS WOULD HAVE TURN TO ROBOT.
I THINK AFRICAN DEFINITION OF DEMOCRACY IS SOMETHING ELSE.
Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
Racoon:
And what is the EFCC waiting for No time for propaganda media trial.Meanwhile why is the EFCC strangely quiet about Obanikoro who defected to the APC & his case have suddenly died down? Talk about hypocrisy.

Obanikoro did not deny allegations indicting him with fayose ,, he applied for mercy & return stolen funds meanwhile your uncle fayose no wan vomit our yam, infact he want to enjoy that money on a proud mode... he thinks e warriors can save his ass
Efcc @ a time offered immunity to looters that turn themselves in, return what you stole .then fayose was busy following buhari like PE ( personal enemy)
Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by engineerboat(m): 12:20pm On Oct 17, 2018
FreelanceRebel:

If your brain is working without doping, you should rather tell EFCC to gather investigation properly before going to court and loose out

Who did this to you.

Your lying EFCC said they have water tight evidences against Fayose and Fayose said I have nothing to say.

So they want confessionary statement from Fayose.

Iro nla

1 Like

Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by Mizwisdom(f): 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2018
Gbe nwon lo si courti, abi nwon ti se ekpe fun awon EFCC ni?

Take him to court EFCC!
Need books? Contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com
Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by leisuretym: 12:29pm On Oct 17, 2018
what about Koro! ? kosi koro kosi bo!

why is koro walking free?
Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by gare(f): 12:30pm On Oct 17, 2018
engineerboat:
N4.6b slush funds: EFCC detains Fayose

After some drama at the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) headquarters in Abuja, former Ekiti State Governor Ayodele Fayose was taken into custody yesterday.

The anti-graft agency is questioning Fayose over the ongoing probe of the alleged diversion N4.685billion by the Office of the National Security Adviser (ONSA).

The ex-governor is being grilled over the N1.3billion and $5.377million allegedly traced to him from the N4.6 billion slush funds.

The ex-governor arrived at the EFCC office in Wuse 2, Abuja in a customised blue Tee-Shirt with the inscription “EFCC I’m here”.

He was accompanied by his lawyer Mike Ozekhome(SAN),Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike and a former Minister of Aviation Femi Fani-Kayode . There was also a small crowd of supporters, some of them wearing white T-Shirts emblazoned with “Fayose, conscience of the nation”

Fayose came in a black Lexus SUV. He was carrying a bag containing his dresses.

The crowd was shouting Fayose’s nickname, “Oshoko” and carrying placards in praise of the ex-governor. Fayose said: “I am here in line with my promise that I will be here on the 16th of October and, like I told the EFCC, they should await my arrival. This morning, they have been to my house; they cordoned off the street which I believe was unnecessary and unwarranted.

“I have promised to report; I am here now. I will be able to respond to all allegations.”

As he was going into custody, Fayose told reporters: “Nobody should be afraid of the EFCC, especially when you have nothing to hide. I have remained courageous for Nigerians and I will always be with Nigerians.”

He was quoted as telling detectives that he needed to rest, having worked hard for four years.

He also reportedly told his interrogators: “I deny all the allegations, take me to court.”

Sources said Fayose would respond to issues raised by three teams of investigators.

A source added: “He made a statement where he denied all the allegations and asked the commission to take him to court.

“So far, he has not responded to how he came about N1.3billion and $5.377million from ONSA. He has more issues to clarify; we are going to detain him.”

The source added: “There are three teams handling the allegations against the former governor. There is a special team managing his suspended trial because he had immunity as a governor; a separate team for the N4.685b ONSA fraud and the third panel probes his just completed tenure.

“Definitely, we are going to detain Fayose because he has a lot of issues to clarify.”

Head of Media and Publicity of the EFCC Wilson Uwujaren merely said: “The ex-governor is undergoing interrogation.”

Speaking before Fayose entered the EFCC’s office, Wike said: “You can see that our brother has come to see the EFCC. He wrote a letter to the EFCC that he will submit himself on the 16th of October. He is going in hale and hearty; I believe the EFCC should know.

“So let Nigerians know that he came by himself to the EFCC without anybody harassing him, so that’s why I brought him here.”

Fani-Kayode said: “We came to stand with our friend. He is going in hale and hearty; we trust God he will come out this way.”

Ozekhome said Nigerians were “not in the Hobbesian state which was brutish”. “This is a country governed by law and not the rule of the thumb. There should be respect for the constitution,” the lawyer said.

http://thenationonlineng.net/n4-6b-slush-funds-efcc-detains-fayose/

He doesn't need to be detained he can be coming from the house for questioning, all they need to do is collect his international passport and restrict his movements within the federal capital until interrogation is over, they should act accordingly if they have enough evidence then charge him to court and get judgement if not allow him go.

The time you would spent in preparing and getting enough evidence to sentence him, you prefer playing to the gallery and joining issues with him on the social media, even dasuki EFCC can't win in court, if trial him in court and sentence him if you have enough evidence detained is against their rights to fair hearing.
Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
What is this zoo animal typing?

PassingShot:
Of course he will have his days in court. His strategy of working with the brain of the gullible will not work on us all.

To those suffering from selective amnesia, Obanikoro confessed that Fayose received millions of dollars from Dasukigate Arms fund to rig Ekiti election in 2014. Dasuki is in for it, Obanikoro has entered into plea bargaining and refunding his own share of the loot, many others have ongoing cases in court. Surely, Fayose's own can't be different just because he knows how to shout with the intention of diverting attention to distract from the real issue.

As usual, the IPOBites are the people who will come to his defense. Pathetic lot.

Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by hardbody: 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
PassingShot:

Interrogation comes before court. It’s part of the process. Go learn.

What happened to the constitutional provision of arraignment within 24 hours and granting of bail after considering a number of factors. Lawless people in a lawless country being ruled by lawless men.

1 Like

Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by franchasng: 1:00pm On Oct 17, 2018
ShameOnAPC:
Why is EFCC silent on Ganduje , I hate APC, APC as a party is a party of evil doers, anybody that doesn't see how bad Buhari and APC leaders are managing this country ,selective fighting of corruption is a stupid, bastard, enemy of our country and a low life person.

If I see snake and I see APC supporters, I will first kill that APC supporter before killing the snake
Only certified fools and idiots and imbeciles and hungry, impoverished hopeless dejected brainless higihaga gullible Nigerians still support Buhari!

Buhari is not alive so his government can't be alive angry

2 Likes

Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by udemzyudex(m): 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2018
PassingShot:

You're wise bro, Haba.

You interrogate someone and according to you he is not saying the truth, since you know the truth and have evidence to back it up why don't u take him to court?

1 Like

Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by Jaydear: 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
TOPCRUISE:
Why wont he say he is innocent when he knows they 're afraid of opposition and will still respect him as an exgovernor instead of them to treat him the way they treat common criminals.
They should torture him and put live electric current between his legs. The sight of it barking aggressively close to his joystick will make him spill all the beans he has eaten and those he has not.

N4.6billion naira is not a small amount
As you prayed so shall it be upon you and your loved ones. This is not a military era, if they have anything against him let them go to court.
MUMU!!
Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by noblebaba: 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2018
Efcc ,nobody is supporting corruption but Fayose can not be tried without Obanikoro and Omisore that took the money to him and even hide some part on the way ,prosecute Fayose if you have proof and don't persecute him the guy is ready for you and your baba cow that is given instructions ,where's mainas,babachir that spends 500 million to manually cut grasses ,Daura that wants to topple democracy ?
Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by PassingShot(m): 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2018
hardbody:

What happened to the constitutional provision of arraignment within 24 hours and granting of bail after considering a number of factors. Lawless people in a lawless country being ruled by lawless men.
Sorry, read the EFCC Act again to understand that they can detain suspects for up to three days. Cure your ignorance.
Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by GSA01: 1:28pm On Oct 17, 2018
ShameOnAPC:

So you dont know that Ganduje has immunity and can not be arrested, only thing that can be done to him is impeachment, before he can be arrested, stop hating unnecessarily...
Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 17, 2018
TimeMachine:
He has denied all allegations, so EFCC should take him to the judiciary so that an independent audit can be conducted. It is not wise to detain any accused who is not a flight risk, and in this case he has submitted himself voluntarily to EFCC. All they have to do, if this is not politically motivated is to make an entry and get their prosecutor to get a date in court.

The law has no emotion, so EFCC should not be used by Politicians to subjugate the rights and privileges of others.

If he is found guilty at the court, the court has a prerogative to make a judgement and can also temper justice with mercy. It is how it is done in a democracy of the white race.

But will Africa leave her mundane neanderthal ways and practice democracy as it is done by those they borrow from ?

Time shall tell.

" But will Africa leave her mundane neanderthal ways ""

this is Buhari n not Africa
Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 17, 2018
PrecisionFx:

" But will Africa leave her mundane neanderthal ways ""

this is Buhari n not Africa

Runs in the DNA. Only western education cures Africans of it.
Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by PVC2019(f): 2:12pm On Oct 17, 2018
He was quoted as telling detectives that he needed to rest, having worked hard for four years.” He made a statement where he denied all the allegations and asked the commission to take him to court.

EFCC:....So far, he has not responded to how he came about N1.3billion and $5.377million from ONSA. He has more issues to clarify; we are going to detain him.

Wike said: “You can see that our brother has come to see the EFCC. He is going in hale and hearty; I believe the EFCC should know.

“So let Nigerians know that he is going in hale & hearty, so that’s why I brought him here.”

Fani-Kayode said: “We came to stand with our friend. He is going in hale and hearty; we trust God he will come out this way.

And I said: If the EFCC has overwhelming evidence against him like they claim, why interrogate him. The law that you claim to protect and enforce says you should Take him court.

Nigerians saw that Fayose went into custody hale and hearty. I believe EFCC should know that. grin grin grin
Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2018
TimeMachine:

Runs in the DNA. Only western education cures Africans of it.
And Putin is an African abi
Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by akdjr(m): 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2018
Nigeria judiciary should emulate Singapore where cases are not allowed for unnecessary adjournment. These Authority thieves always rely on the adjournment of cases in other to evade Justice.
Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2018
Jaydear:
As you prayed so shall it be upon you and your loved ones. This is not a military era, if they have anything against him let them go to court.
MUMU!!
If he is guilty of corrUpton he should face the music and not hold on to teachings of enemies of progress like you. Sane nations like China execute people like this, and I expect you to pray we get there.'
https://www.nairaland.com/4795902/zhang-zhongsheng-chinese-official-sentenced
Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by Osazi2070(m): 2:47pm On Oct 17, 2018
I see sense in fayose's actions, i don't think a thief will make so much noise knowing well that he will be exposing himself.
Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by Walexybobo(m): 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
PassingShot:

am sure u read the post very well and if u don't still understand it then go back to school and ask for refund. interrogation till when? fayose had denied all the allegations. ji ma sun.
Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by Ayed44: 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2018
PassingShot:

Now that Fayose has told d EFCC that he s innocent, is it not better for d EFCC to arraign him instead of people like u making senseless noise on social media?
At least EFCC has been investigating Fayose for d past 4 years, a responsible organization should have had enough evidence against him.
Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by Ayed44: 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2018
dairykidd:

Build your case & stop blabbing... Unintelligent law enforcers undecided
They have no case, that is why they are afraid to take him to court. They will be humiliated in d court.
They are only playing politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 17, 2018
PrecisionFx:

And Putin is an African abi

Incompatible and Unrelated. Your premise is lacking in structure of the discourse.

Please run along.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Panic In Bi-courtney Over Planned Takeover Of MMA2 On May 7 / Court Refuses To Vacate Order On Ikpeazu's Sack / RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.