Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,013 members, 7,953,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:23 AM

I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc (29904 Views)

Isaac Fayose Tells Tinubu To Use Nnamdi Kanu As Jonathan Used Tompolo / Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers / "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by tunary(m): 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2018
Even if you get justice from court buhari will still use his influence and make sure u spend time behind bars
Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by fx45(m): 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Amazing clarification
I hope you're back to Atikulate.

Buhari sef...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
TimeMachine:

Incompatible and Unrelated. Your premise is lacking in structure of the discourse.

Please run along.
read ur previous post because ur about to run mad
Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by MyMouth(m): 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2018
Na so metuh been start, later he was begging to return the money! grin
Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by Belluchii: 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2018
Fayose must be a joker, His strategy of working with the brain of the gullible will not work on us all. The fact is that Fayose received millions of dollars from Dasuki Dasuki is in for it, Obanikoro has entered into plea bargaining and refunding his own share of the loot, many others have ongoing cases in court. Surely, i dont know why he wants his own to be different just because he knows how to shout with the intention of diverting attention to distract from the real issue.
Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by Ayed44: 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2018
Belluchii:
Fayose must be a joker, His strategy of working with the brain of the gullible will not work on us all. The fact is that Fayose received millions of dollars from Dasuki Dasuki is in for it, Obanikoro has entered into plea bargaining and refunding his own share of the loot, many others have ongoing cases in court. Surely, i dont know why he wants his own to be different just because he knows how to shout with the intention of diverting attention to distract from the real issue.
Let EFCC take Fayose to court. You can as well stand as EFCC witness in the court.
Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by jesusislor(m): 5:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
ShameOnAPC:
Why is EFCC silent on Ganduje , I hate APC, APC as a party is a party of evil doers, anybody that doesn't see how bad Buhari and APC leaders are managing this country ,selective fighting of corruption is a stupid, bastard, enemy of our country and a low life person.

I unfriend any of my Facebook friend praising Buhari led administration.

If I see snake and I see APC supporters, I will first kill that APC supporter before killing the snake

I hate this government. Is this how to fight corruption? Name a governor both present and past that did not steal public fund. In the case of this lifeless government, once u are in APC u are clean. Tinubu, Amechie,Oshiomole, and many others are corrupt and walking freely. This fight is selective! Buhari does not have integrity as he claims. Can u.imagine, Inec chairman is his cousin?
Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 17, 2018
PrecisionFx:
read ur previous post because ur about to run mad

Ill-trained simpleton. When you want to write me, please spell correctly. I am not a man complacent in my doings.

I do not follow my posts and can not review my assertions. I only respond when mentioned. Do yourself a favor and write me about much important issues about life and death and not some silly emotional mumbo jumbo.
Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by Elsucre042: 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
They go lose for court..... grin

And to think buhari and this government they sane ehn, see as them rubbish institution way they no fit create

They don't have evidence that's how they rush for case and still lose it.

Did someone say no evidence, abeg asked Dasuki, Koro, Bank who received the lodgement on behalf of P. de rock grin grin grin wetin concern me

PDPthieves.... Share d money
Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 17, 2018
TimeMachine:

Ill-trained simpleton. When you want to write me, please spell correctly. I am not a man complacent in my doings.

I do not follow my posts and can not review my assertions. I only respond when mentioned. Do yourself a favor and write me about much important issues about life and death and not some silly emotional mumbo jumbo.

That's the bipolar madness 've been talking about.
Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 18, 2018
PrecisionFx:

That's the bipolar madness 've been talking about.

You are just learning to apply new words you just read up. Ride on kid.

1 Like

Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by ivandragon: 5:29am On Oct 18, 2018
udemzyudex:

You're wise bro, Haba.

You interrogate someone and according to you he is not saying the truth, since you know the truth and have evidence to back it up why don't u take him to court?

you should know by now that pmb's supporters do not have a functioning brain...

they keep 'passingsh!t'...
Re: I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc by hardbody: 2:14pm On Oct 18, 2018
PassingShot:

Sorry, read the EFCC Act again to understand that they can detain suspects for up to three days. Cure your ignorance.

What sounds like ignorance here is the lack of knowledge that any law which is inconsistent with the express constitutional provisions will be null and void to the extent of that inconsistency. Have you ever wondered why EFCC approaches the court to procure ruling for extended detention?

The fact a bad law has not been contested does not make it a good law, even if it is still being observed. I hope you have the capacity to comprehend what I am saying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two DSS Officers Die In Car Crash / President Buhari In Kano (Photos, Video) / Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.