Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

"Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore (22563 Views)

Amaechi : Nigerians Vote For Thieves, Certificate Forgers’ [photo] / Edo Old Woman Blasts Oshiomhole, Says "Obaseki Is Coming Back In Jesus Name" / Buhari, APC Can't Leave Government For Thieves - Osinbajo Blasts PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by babaztee: 6:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
Atiku emergence in 2019 will usher in another era of "chop i chop". We are back to square 0. Unfortunately, the incumbent has not shown any aptitude for leadership. This is Nigeria quagmire to the highest order. Where are we heading to as a nation? It is obvious that, the corrupt majority are going for Atiku.
Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by Codes151(m): 6:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
I rather be a president than this guy
Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by ogatboy(m): 6:54pm On Oct 17, 2018
PortHardcore:

Bros,Atiku been in government with nothing to show for it but BILLION$ of personal wealth!And youre saying we should vote for him to become President? Do you get sense,don't you see that the same vote for the less bad guy is what gave you Buhari!!!

You people who are saying vote for Atiku,its this same reasoning that gave you Buhari! And youre making the same mista

You actually think a man with a proven history of exposing corruption , who is an entrepenuer , a lecturer , and activist, doesn't qualify to be president?!!!!!!

But Atiku,with countless allegations of corruption,mysterious wealth, A PERSON OF INTEREST in foreign bribery is PRESIDENTIAL MATERIAL!!!

FOOLS,2023 your going to be telling us vote APC to get rid of Atiku!!!

Atiku was vice to Obasanjo and they set the pace for democracy. The telecom you enjoy now was their bringing, the efcc was their making. APC and those calling him thief, if Buhari is really fighting corruption and all is not propaganda why has he not been invited by efcc? If you must talk, think first. Nigerians without brains and only myopic.

I'm not in Nigeria but maybe Buhari tried in infastructure which I cannot judge because I cannot see but in other areas from fighting corruption to security and all he has less than 10%.

He should have campaigned on recovering loot n not fighting corruption. You fight corruption by institutions and laws and not seizing assets and money.

Buhari has been in power before, what can he show for it?? You guys should get education. Illitracy in Nigeria is on the rise

1 Like

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by Yudee8(m): 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
"the last government is always better than the next"... perhaps the reason why you should not be voted in.
Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by mike1994reds: 7:58pm On Oct 17, 2018
WhyMoD:
who are my? You sounded rather emotional than rational..
There's no room for emotions in the big leagues bro.
Far from emotions, I'm just always amazed at how most Nigerians including you as an example, dwell under the illusion of being intelligent, you people talk like you know your left from your right, no you dont! if most of ya'll got brains that works you wont keep people voting your failed grandparents into power to decide your future.

1 Like

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 17, 2018
leisuretym:
he should shut up! thief is better than killers! see how they killed people in benue because of cow
Try to borrow common sense before you talk another time. When people were killed in Benue, is it Buhari who said they should kill people he is governing? Is there no governor in that state? If anything happen in your state, is it buhari you will first call? Since Trumb got to white house, can you count how many shooting incidence that had happened in America? Is it Trumb that ordered they should kill people he is governing? Atiku, you want to kill yourself over, is it not another Fulani man? Who is telling you Atiku will perform magic you are expecting for him? After one year, you begin to abuse and insult Atiku too. If you like hate Buhari with passion, sai baba till 2023. You better begin to pack your load by 2019 when buhari wins so you can trek to Sambisa forest to hide. You are free to come back after his tenure anyway.
Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by HenryTV: 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by leisuretym: 9:05pm On Oct 17, 2018
datproject:

When people were killed in Benue, is it Buhari who said they should kill people he is governing?

Start taking your pills boy!!
Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by saasala(m): 11:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Let him create a nation of thieves I go vote am

My lifesaving they GTB, let him wreck the bank I go vote am

Let him turn CBN to his property I go vote am

Let him openly confess he will make $1-#10,000 I go still vote am

Is like they don't get it, we tired of APC oooo

You are an extremely foolish man

Your sole reason for wanting to vote Atiku is because you are tired of APC, no other reason

Ode!

1 Like

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by Rossikki: 12:43am On Oct 18, 2018
kYjelly2:

Leave us positive thinkers to try to fashion out a country that meets our expectations!

The Laptop/Phone you are using right now started as an idea. Many laughed at the idea that a personal computer could ever exist, that everyone around could have a desktop computer was considered to be a fantasy.

Now we even have computers small enough to fit in our pockets and make phone calls on.

Many laughed when Aristotle said that the Earth was Spherical.

So you may laugh at the possibility of a better Nigeria, but I will dream and work towards it!

The earth is not spherical. It is flat. Go and do some research.
Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by KanwuliaMama: 1:01am On Oct 18, 2018
Sowore would make it too easy for APC!
More chances with Atiku getting rid of the LIFELESS PESTS of APC! kiss
Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by whizpet: 10:33am On Oct 18, 2018
GSA01:
Atiku was not happy that he didn't steal enough when he was with Obasanjo. Maybe he didn't get enough licenses for his universities, or maybe he didn't get enough oil blocs for himself or probably didn't marry enough wives.

"So, when they return, they're coming with vengeance; vengeance on our resources and our people.

"Atiku is coming back to create a paradise for thieves and you can see the people who are excited about them.

"They're either people who stole, who didn't steal enough last time,--SOWORE 2018.
I so much love this your breakdown and this shows that you are highly intelligent more than these people ranting. how do we even get to this stage in our lives voting two old, corrupt and useless leaders who have no visions or this country. when they come with their stipend, they distribute it thereby putting our generation and generations yet unborn in to poverty. if only the youths can have only one mouth and push these people aside or once, it will be o good to us.
Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by whizpet: 10:37am On Oct 18, 2018
Dutchbraht:

This is the reason why Nigeria might never progress in my lifetime and remain a shithole. It has the least intelligent citizens in the world, who love corrupt leaders.
Im telling you and it is so saddened that people actually youths are in support of two thieves and corrupt leaders. when are we going to get it right in this country?
Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by whizpet: 10:46am On Oct 18, 2018
babaztee:
Atiku emergence in 2019 will usher in another era of "chop i chop". We are back to square 0. Unfortunately, the incumbent has not shown any aptitude for leadership. This is Nigeria quagmire to the highest order. Where are we heading to as a nation? It is obvious that, the corrupt majority are going for Atiku.
That is the truth. Atiku will be so worst as a president comes 2019. He will finally finished the creeping economy. The truth is neither Buhari nor Atiku will take Nigeria and Nigerians to our promise land.
Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by whizpet: 10:56am On Oct 18, 2018
Codes151:
I rather be a president than this guy
Don't be naive, give us reasons why you wont like him to be the president.
Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by BlackBaron: 11:07am On Oct 18, 2018
I maintain Buhari may have been very divisive and lacked in many departments. He's a tad bit insensitive and seems to know nothing about economic development than kworuption.
At best, he's a better fit for EFCC chairman than President.

But we surely need better than the likes of Atiku and Co. I can't see redemption past the likes of Atiku and an appointment of Saraki as DG who are some of the biggest crooks leaping from government to government looting till kingdom come. The current exposure of corruption even if a bit partisan may be shoved under the rug or completely forgotten under Atiku.

Don't mention Sowore either because while he may mean well, he's definitely clueless about some of his electoral promises. #100, 000 minimum wage, ban police extortions, marijuana exports et al. We need more serious manifesto, eg cotton export, nickel mining, energy sector and other things.
I love the message here though.

1 Like

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by whizpet: 11:21am On Oct 18, 2018
Wahala90:
PDP pls help us!
when they come, they will satrt the blaming game like as usual. All these old politicians doesn't really know how to propel us forward. if Atiku wins, he will start from how Buhari has creepled the economy and nothing can be done about it. we should vote someone that can put all these people to jail and pay for the money they have looted.
Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by whizpet: 11:30am On Oct 18, 2018
mitchelljnr:

under buhari snake swallowed over N30M, monkey carted away with N70M, over $40M missed from NIA without proper investigations and you're saying this govt is free from theft?
That is why we should vote out all these criminals, looters and old people milking our generation and and generations yet to born to dryness. Buhari and Atiku will never be our answer.

1 Like

Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by Belluchii: 2:02pm On Oct 18, 2018
No doubt, Atiku's victory will be a bad omen for the country as it will not only drag Nigeria back to where it used to be but also create an avenue for thieves to role and operate peacefully without any distraction.Nigeria surely need better than the likes of Atiku and Co.
Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by Codes151(m): 3:56pm On Oct 18, 2018
whizpet:
Don't be naive, give us reasons why you wont like him to be the president.
hes not qualified in any way to be
Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by Grayxme: 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
I absolutely agree with Sowore on this one Because clearly if Atiku wins, Saraki would remain the Senate President, Obasanjo would march into Aso Rock again whenever he wants and Our National leaders would become Wike, Fayose, Dino Melaye ,Fani-Kayode. This is backwardness and not a portion for Nigerians
Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by roselynbas(f): 7:16am On Oct 19, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Let him create a nation of thieves I go vote am

My lifesaving they GTB, let him wreck the bank I go vote am

Let him turn CBN to his property I go vote am

Let him openly confess he will make $1-#10,000 I go still vote am

Is like they don't get it, we tired of APC oooo

I concur! Most of his stolen money is in circulation in Africa, unlike the rest. Buhari is fighting corruption right? Check what is happening at the trade fair, at least that one is glaring for everyone to see. Corruption at it's highest peak! How much is that woman remitting into the federal account please and how much is being made? properties are being sold daily yet the roads within the complex is nothing to write home about. Let's stop all these excuses and face facts, APC has no blue print for governance. The only governor that created one was Fashola and when he left, that plan was abandoned. I repeat no APC governor has a blue print or plan for the development of their state. I am waiting for anyone to prove me wrong! I am waiting for Fashola to contest for president, I will spend my resources to campaign for him. He is no saint but he has human feelings. It takes someone that has the people at heart to wear shorts and climb a bike to the locations where your contractors are working to monitor the projects without blaring siren anywhere. That is who we can vote for. Sir Fashola, please, contest next elections, that is the thing you can do for this country!
Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
ogatboy:

Oga nothing can be worst than Buhari. Trump successfully managed à business and he's one of the richest man and that's why America' s economy is growing but he has also divided the country because he doesn't have the skills in such areas. I can and will never vote for Buhari. It's easy to read through the actions and speeches of people.
I was taking about Sowore.
Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
roselynbas:

I concur! Most of his stolen money is in circulation in Africa, unlike the rest. Buhari is fighting corruption right? Check what is happening at the trade fair, at least that one is glaring for everyone to see. Corruption at it's highest peak! How much is that woman remitting into the federal account please and how much is being made? properties are being sold daily yet the roads within the complex is nothing to write home about. Let's stop all these excuses and face facts, APC has no blue print for governance. The only governor that created one was Fashola and when he left, that plan was abandoned. I repeat no APC governor has a blue print or plan for the development of their state. I am waiting for anyone to prove me wrong! I am waiting for Fashola to contest for president, I will spend my resources to campaign for him. He is no saint but he has human feelings. It takes someone that has the people at heart to wear shorts and climb a bike to the locations where your contractors are working to monitor the projects without blaring siren anywhere. That is who we can vote for. Sir Fashola, please, contest next elections, that is the thing you can do for this country!
Africans don't have leadership qualities. Don't care for any general well-being of others.
Re: "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore by odimbannamdi(m): 9:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
PortHardcore:

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epJPG87AlJ4][/url]
Thank me later wink
will watxh

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obi Most Popular Choice Among Nigerians — Kwakol Poll / Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki In Ilorin (Photos) / Court Orders WAEC To Produce Ledger Of Sen Adeleke’s Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.