Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married (3325 Views)

After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / Jilted Boyfriends Upload Girlfriends' Nude Videos On Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 15, 2010
I got this from Vanguard Newspaper. Comments Please

My ex-girlfriend and I were together for almost six years when it dawned on me I wasn’t really ready to settle down. That was all she wanted and I had to be honest with her early last year, so she could look for a suitable partner. She was really devastated and to show her I really meant what I said, I quickly hooked up with another girl.

I was mildy surprised when I learnt she would be getting married very soon. If she were so heartbroken when we split up, she must have gotten over that pretty quickly. Or was this new man of hers around when we were dating?

I cant seem to get her off my mind lately and really regret not making her mine when I had the chance. I can’t stand the thought of her with another man and I don’t think I’m going to get over my heart ache.

Alan,
By E-Mail
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by Omolola1(f): 8:42am On Jul 15, 2010
u're funny! what do u xpect? do u xpect her to cry over u and not get married 2 sum1 else? poster, u have no case,
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by LOVE4BUG(f): 8:56am On Jul 15, 2010
we will never know what we have until we loose it. cry cry cry

Becos the girl was with him, he felt no other man can date her not knowing that somebody is somewhere praying and begging her to accept him. But because she is in love with som1, she refused.only 4 the man she loves to tell her that he is not yet ready to settel down. cry cry come still find another babe join undecided undecided

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT me sef go fin levels. NO TIME!!!
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by papa190(m): 9:15am On Jul 15, 2010
women are more dangerous than snakes

fact or lie
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by kemisuga(f): 9:29am On Jul 15, 2010
@ Papa - u can say wateva u wanna say "elenu lo lenu"

@ Poster - A man poison is another man's food. You dont need to bother yoursef, cos it was your fault.
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 15, 2010
hey guys,

You dont have to refer to me oh. I am not the guy in question.

Firearm:

I got this from Vanguard Newspaper. Comments Please

Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by SALady(f): 9:34am On Jul 15, 2010
@Poster you are full of nonsense actually. Its people like you who I believe have got no business whatsoever getting into relationship because of their selfish ways.

Just listen to to yourself and maybe you will understand what I am saying here.

-I wasnt ready to settle down
- I dumped her and left her devasted
-I found another girl to make may point: HOW CRUEL
- I dont understand how she managed to get over me so quickly: EXACTLY WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE
- Was I cheated on: GET OVER YOURSELF, YOU DIDNT CARE ENOUGH TO KNOW THEN, SO WHY NOW
- I cant seem to get her off my mind: HELLLOOO! ITS OVER. I PITY YOUR CURRENT GIRLFRIEND
- I cant stand the thought of her with another man. WHEN YOU WERE THE ONE WHO LEFT HER IN THE FIRST PLACE MXXXXX!!!. U WERE HOPING SHE REMAINS CRUSHED FOR LIFE BECAUSE YOU ARE IN CHARGE OF WHAT HAPPENS IN HER LIFE RIGHT? JUST TO SATISFY YOUR EGO AND TO LATER GLOAT IN HER MISFORTUNE
- I regret not making her mine when I had the chance. AT THIS POINT I AM STARTING TO THINK THAT YOUR CURRENT GIRLFRIEND IS ABOUT TO GO THROUGH EXACTLY THE SAME THING YOU PUT YOUR EX THROUGH
- I dont think I am going to get over my heart ache: IS THIS YOU ASKING FOR A PITY PARTY?

So many I's, I this, I that and nowhere do you mention that you are actually happy for her since you left her to find a suitable partner. She finds one then the whole thing is still about you. I mean just how NARCISSISTIC can you get.

I beg get a life
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by papa190(m): 9:36am On Jul 15, 2010
i sense its Fire-arm this stuff happened to

now where is that my 15 Ton sledge hammer

GBOSSA

u dey F-up
use babe dump am! angry
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by MissyB1(m): 9:37am On Jul 15, 2010
Firearm:

hey guys,

After Dude said this, people are still hurling insults at him? You people sef!
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by SALady(f): 9:40am On Jul 15, 2010
Firearm:

hey guys,

I noticed you mentioning the newpaper article in your post but somehow silly me I ignored it. I must work on my attention to detail
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 15, 2010
I never knew NLders are this dumb; they cant even read properly. I wonder how they passed in school.

Firearm is a happy man that will never hurt a lady.  Infact; a lady's man in real life.  No lady that crosses my path ever want to leave me (for so many reasons of which I know only a few)  grin grin grin grin

I cant be that cruel to any lady.

The link to the column in vanguard is:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/07/14/the-girl-i-jilted-is-getting-married/

@ 190
collect a 3 ton sledge hammer blow on your butt
[size=16pt]
GBOSAAA[/size]

I just feel like throwing u overboard
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 15, 2010
@ SA Lady

No fuss. You are my own and I understand u anytime, anyday
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by SALady(f): 9:45am On Jul 15, 2010
@Poster you might as well tell us your thoughts on the guy in question then
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 15, 2010
SA Lady:

@Poster you might as well tell us your thoughts on the guy in question then

You have said it all;

The guy is an ar[i]s[/i]e-hole who doesnt want the happiness of others. He doesnt even deserve any lady and I know he never cared about her.
He deserves to be starved for 3 days and then be fed with poo from a village latrine. shocked shocked shocked wink wink

No need wasting my Sledge Hammer on him, cus left for me, I will use 100 tonnes on him to ensure he doesnt survive it. Infact, I prefer to mill him with an 11 1/4" OD flat bottom mill
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by LOVE4BUG(f): 9:54am On Jul 15, 2010
Missy B love what's up?
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by Omolola1(f): 9:54am On Jul 15, 2010
@firearm, lol, i totaly ignored d vanguard stuff,guess i ws too pissed wit d guy in question! lol. sorry 4 misquoting u.
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by papa190(m): 9:56am On Jul 15, 2010
Firearm:

You have said it all;

The guy is an ar[i]s[/i]e-hole who doesnt want the happiness of others. He doesnt even deserve any lady and I know he never cared about her.
He deserves to be starved for 3 days and then be fed with poo from a village latrine. shocked shocked shocked wink wink

No need wasting my Sledge Hammer on him, cus left for me, I will use 100 tonnes on him to ensure he doesnt survive it. Infact, I prefer to mill him with an 11 1/4" OD flat bottom mill

GBOSSA~

Ive cracked Fire-arm's cranium
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 15, 2010
^^^^
I refuse to be drawn into a fight. I dont want the admin to also ban ur IP

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by papa190(m): 10:08am On Jul 15, 2010
ROTFLMFAO,

Is that me~
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by papa190(m): 10:12am On Jul 15, 2010
here take yours back!!

190 sends fire-arm to hell`

Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by Kennyblues(m): 10:44am On Jul 15, 2010
papa190:

here take yours back!!

190 sends fire-arm to hell`
Firearm:

hilarious

^^^^
I refuse to be drawn into a fight. I dont want the admin to also ban your IP

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 15, 2010
RIP 190.

Never try Firearm again in your next life

Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by papa190(m): 10:57am On Jul 15, 2010
[size=15pt]Death,

190 Collapses
[/size]
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 15, 2010
now 190 is out of the way

more comments pls @ topic
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by atiku07(m): 11:43am On Jul 15, 2010
******* atiku drives in with an ambulance to rush 190 to Luth ***********
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by CasaNova1(m): 11:55am On Jul 15, 2010
True what they say about 'not knowing what one has till it's gone'.
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by LOVE4BUG(f): 12:06pm On Jul 15, 2010
atiku07:

******* atiku drives in with an ambulance to rush 190 to Luth ***********

here i come with my first aid box to revive 190
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by papa190(m): 12:09pm On Jul 15, 2010
[size=5pt]cheii i don suffer~[/size]
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by Omolola1(f): 12:16pm On Jul 15, 2010
ah pls o! my 190 must not die o! abeg o!
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by Onchedu(m): 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2010
What U probably didn't know is that it's a whole lot easier for a girl to move on after getting out or been thrown out of a relationship that should have lasted. It's not necessarily for the better neither the worse, just easier.

If she feels good about him she'l probably bury U in the abyss of her heart and give him fair wins to sail.

How U take think wey U throway 6year dey trip me o. Devil beat drum for U U dance? No be say she even do U strong thing. Six years o.
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by LOVE4BUG(f): 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2010
papa190:

cheii i don suffer~

are you talking from the spirit world cos the voice is so faint
Re: The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married by skyndyp(f): 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2010
^^^
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Face Me, I Face You? / Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Know How To Kiss / Dating A Nigerian Man In Belgium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.