Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

I Assaulted My Ex-my Life Is About To Change & I Regret That - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Assaulted My Ex-my Life Is About To Change & I Regret That (455 Views)

My Younger Brother Told The Police I Assaulted Him After He Assaulted Me / My Boyfriend Dumped Me For His Ex-my Heart Is Broken Because He Still Loves Me / Nairalanders: I Assaulted My Ex And Don't Know How To Make It Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Assaulted My Ex-my Life Is About To Change & I Regret That by Beke2020: 4:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
Hello,

Please do not post my name with this. When people say to break off all communication with your ex,they are being very factual and I wish I listened. I wish I was not stupid. I am in a dilemma. My marriage is under threat now cos of my ex.

Angela and I dated way back between 2000 and 2006. We were good then but she cheated and we broke up when I found out. Not too long,she married the fellow she cheated with,one rich politician’s son.Since that time,I did not hear from Angela until 2010.

We met on a flight to UK…we chatted and ever since then,we just chat once in a while. It usually,how is your family,work..she would ask me the same thing and that’s all. Sadly,Angela got separated from her husband two years ago as a result of domestic violence. I felt sorry for her but she seemed happy to get out of her marriage. I also knew that she started to see someone but she said she was not ready for marriage yet.

This past July,I was in UK for a few weeks. Business trip and I sorta told her I was around but was leaving a day or two later. She was like we could hang out before I left. She told me she wanted me to meet her boyfriend too. You know,meet him and tell her what I think before it gets too serious cos she already made mistake with her ex husband.

I was ok with that. Her boyfriend would be there so what will be the big deal. I got to her place around 6.40pm and we chatted while waiting for her boyfriend. We waited until .....more

https://livelystones.com.ng/i-assaulted-my-ex-my-life-is-about-to-change-i-regret-that/

Re: I Assaulted My Ex-my Life Is About To Change & I Regret That by Beke2020: 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

My Fiance Insists On Getting B.J First / How Do I Stop A Child's Bad Language Help! / Is He a 1 Minuite Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.