Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

How Do I Stop A Child's Bad Language Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stop A Child's Bad Language Help! (451 Views)

You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) / "You Can’t Stop A Cheating Husband" / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Stop A Child's Bad Language Help! by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 21, 2018
I work 9 to 5 but unfortunately had to take care of my little cousin for one month , who is just 4years Old ( his mum and Dad and 1year old sister are in the hospital for something serious, fire issue )

so I am left with taking him to nursery school and making sure he stays safe, and you all know schools are closed for the year, and he gets bored sitting with me at work. So I let him stay 3out of 5 days with my neighbors ( one bachelor, with a store in front of my compound and an Alajha with young children like him. He is a very smart kid, and picks up things alot.

But this is a problem, recently he had been saying a lot of vulgar words and I am shocked..

Once he said " move that ass shorty, papa wants it neat " when I was making him breakfast..

another he says " Aunty Amy , I want cream, creamy cream on my thing"

I totally lost it when yesterday after coming home and going to pick him up, he was jumping up and smiling. I asked what cartoon was making him happy.. he says :

"just make money and the gates of pussy will open for you ! "

I have asked Alhaja and she says they only watched cartoons. I am afraid to ask the bachelor guy, but I have stopped him from there..

Please How do I correct this before his parents comes back. I have beaten him and warned him to stop. I try to adk where he got it from and he say Mr guy
Re: How Do I Stop A Child's Bad Language Help! by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:51am On Dec 21, 2018
Amakavula:
I work 9 to 5 but unfortunately had to take care of my little cousin for one month , who is just 4years Old ( his mum and Dad and 1year old sister are in the hospital for something serious, fire issue )

so I am left with taking him to nursery school and making sure he stays safe, and you all know schools are closed for the year, and he gets bored sitting with me at work. So I let him stay 3out of 5 days with my neighbors ( one bachelor, with a store in front of my compound and an Alajha with young children like him. He is a very smart kid, and picks up things alot.

But this is a problem, recently he had been saying a lot of vulgar words and I am shocked..

Once he said " move that ass shorty, papa wants it neat " when I was making him breakfast..

another he says " Aunty Amy , I want cream, creamy cream on my thing"

I totally lost it when yesterday after coming home and going to pick him up, he was jumping up and smiling. I asked what cartoon was making him happy.. he says :

"just make money and the gates of pussy will open for you ! "

I have asked Alhaja and she says they only watched cartoons. I am afraid to ask the bachelor guy, but I have stopped him from there..

Please How do I correct this before his parents comes back. I have beaten him and warned him to stop. I try to adk where he got it from and he say Mr guy

grin invite me let me to your house to fuckkkk another baby inside you wink you know what, scratch that cool but then again, you probably are an up tight stone age mother who has refused to let her dumbbbb brain grow with the trends of the society tongue how do you feel you will have a saint of a kid when in reality you have slept with over 500 men before having this bas****** shocked you know the rest cry may the bashing begin
Re: How Do I Stop A Child's Bad Language Help! by derrydinny: 11:57am On Dec 21, 2018
give him bomb head and then tell him not to say such again
Re: How Do I Stop A Child's Bad Language Help! by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
Isnt it obvious that you have to keep him away from that alajha (and punish him accordingly every time he says these foul word)
Re: How Do I Stop A Child's Bad Language Help! by solz007(m): 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2018
grin

Look There's Nothing wrong With Knowing What's Bad What makes it bad is when we execute such words into action. I know his too young to know such but Last Last the guy go still Know am..

So now don't flog the kiddy. do you believe you can discipline a child with Love?? sounds Krazy though. Just Let him know that such words ain't cool he should know they ain't right and he ought to be a good boy. so apparently he should stop using such words. Be Friendly with him, reward him for not saying such words. since his intelligent buy books for him to read, read books to him and he should watch Cartoons a lot of it! just spend time with him! let him feel Loved Kawai.. IDK If I got some sense here shah

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop A Child's Bad Language Help! by Trustme2(m): 12:16pm On Dec 21, 2018
You really have a serious case in your hands
Re: How Do I Stop A Child's Bad Language Help! by eneez(m): 12:18pm On Dec 21, 2018
Re: How Do I Stop A Child's Bad Language Help! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:56pm On Dec 21, 2018
grin grin
Re: How Do I Stop A Child's Bad Language Help! by shegzy0514(m): 4:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
"just make money and the gates of pussy will open for you ! true talk. he might b reading ur text messages
That boy must b talented

(1) (Reply)

The Making Of A Better Wife / Things You Must Do If You Want To Last Long In Bed During Sex / Abeg,why Is He Giving Me Attitude??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.