Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,810 members, 7,824,375 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1077 Views)

Please Your Mature Advice Is Needed:i'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Of Abortion / My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? / Would You Endorse The Legalization Of Abortion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Xavier5(m): 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2018
Re: . by Xavier5(m): 6:36pm On Oct 17, 2018
Re: . by Xavier5(m): 6:38pm On Oct 17, 2018
Re: . by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:53pm On Oct 17, 2018
Stories that touch.

Op go to the orphanage and adopt children.How many have you adopted or given a good life.
There is safe abortion and it is advisable that people are financially,emotionally,mentally,psychologically etc.fit to raise children.
No child needs to suffer because his or her parents are not capable of providing the basic necessities a child needs.Children go into force labour,get trafficked,get violent abuses and suffer because their parents could not give them a purposeful life.

Be Logical in your arguments and leave pro choice people alone.

If you have nothing to offer a child play and act safe do not bring one into this world who may end up becoming a nuisance or terror to society or let such a child suffer in the hands of traffickers and wicked people who may abuse them.

1 Like

Re: . by Xavier5(m): 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2018
Re: . by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2018
Xavier5:

Let's start from you, how many have you adopted?
Safe or unsafe, abortion is murder. Nothing and no amount of excuse is ever gonna change that. @bolded

It's better seeking the help of a social welfare group or keeping the child in an orphanage home than aborting it if one can't take care of the child financially. At least the future and life of that child is preserved.

By the way, why will one choose to get pregnant when he or she knows she isn't ready mentally, financially, psychologically, emotionally and physically. That's stupidity of the highest but ironically, the innocent babies get to pay for their stupidity.

#Xavier.

Your bolded is off point.
I stated that because you seem to care about innocent babies and why abortion is bad and I told you that some children in orphanage are not necessarily one but were abandoned by their parents who could not take care of their children.So why don't you help them since to you abortion is murder?

And also leave pro choice people alone.

1 Like

Re: . by BlackManta(m): 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2018
Xavier5:

Let's start from you, how many have you adopted?
Safe or unsafe, abortion is murder. Nothing and no amount of excuse is ever gonna change that. @bolded

It's better seeking the help of a social welfare group or keeping the child in an orphanage home than aborting it if one can't take care of the child financially. At least the future and life of that child is preserved.

By the way, why will one choose to get pregnant when he or she knows she isn't ready mentally, financially, psychologically, emotionally and physically. That's stupidity of the highest but ironically, the innocent babies get to pay for their stupidity.

#Xavier.

What about rape victims

They should also raise a kid they can't take care of.
If the mother is poor and incapable of raising a child of the rapist, in the future the child is likely to start begging on the streets or become a tout.
No school cuz mom is poor, in fact the mom must have ended up a drop out after the rape and pregnancy embarassed

You can't really blame the mother.

After all it is OP's opinion that we must bring a child to world, no abortion, no escape route even if the mother can't take care of the child embarassed

To hell with rape victims, OP didn't bother to think about them cry

If my mother was going to give birth to me just to dump me on the streets and give me plate to become a beggar , then I rather she aborted me and spare me a life of pain, suffering and agony.

OP thinks it's only prostitutes and fornicators that go for abortion.
How narrow can your perspective be undecided

1 Like

Re: . by Saff(f): 11:15pm On Oct 17, 2018
I believe the most selfish thing a woman can do, is to bring a child into an unstable unwanted environment where the child is prone to suffer. I don’t believe abortion is murder especially if the procedure is carried out under 8 weeks. We all suffer the consequences for the mistakes we make, we have the right to make the decision of carrying a child for 9 months. Contraceptives are the bettter option, but if a woman decides to abort, it’s her choice and her body and she has the right to do so.

1 Like

Re: . by Xavier5(m): 11:22pm On Oct 17, 2018
Re: . by Xavier5(m): 11:28pm On Oct 17, 2018
Re: . by BlackManta(m): 11:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
Xavier5:

Bro, rape or no rape, what you wanna do (Abortion) is wrong okay. why end the life of an innocent child. why kill it. is he or she the one that raped you? is he or she responsible for your rape?

I made mention that if you can't take care of a child which you are pregnant with financially rather than abort or murder it why not enlist the help of a social welfare group or NGO or better still why not take the baby to an orphanage. with that, the baby's life and future will be saved and preserved.

Being a rape victim shouldn't make you a murderer.

#Xavier.

Bro you think it's easy.

You think those orphanages and NGO are finding it easy to take care of those kids undecided

You think they can just add to the population of the kids under their care because they have abundant resources and they can take care of any homeless kid undecided

You are not looking at the bigger picture.

Even orphanage and NGO have limits to the number of Kids they can take care of.

That is why they ask philanthropists for donations because apparently their resources is limited.

If you think you can reduce the number of unwanted kids by dumping them at orphanage then why then do we still have little children begging on the streets

Go to underdeveloped cities in Nigeria you will see homeless kids begging for food on the streets.

Why is this so

Because orphanages have limited resources and cannot take care of all of them.

You think the presence of NGO and orphanages can fix the problem undecided
NO, they can't only do their best with the resources they have.

You are not looking at the bigger picture.
Your perspective is still narrow.

The more kids orphanages take in...
The more unwanted kids keep popping up....

The cycle continues...

Your perspective is narrow.

You didn't bother to talk about rape victims in your sermon until I brought it up.
Your sermon made it look like only fornicators go for abortion.
It's obvious you don't give a damn about rape victims, your only concern is making sure the child is not aborted.
It's not like you are gonna adopt the child. NO!
Na only to preach sermon upandan while the population of young street beggars and unwanted children keep growing embarassed

You see why I say your perspective is narrow undecided
Re: . by Xavier5(m): 12:03am On Oct 18, 2018
Re: . by pinkshoes88: 12:07am On Oct 18, 2018
Hi All,

I recently had an abortion and looking back, it was the best choice for me and my family.

I was able to self-manage my abortion at home using online resources such as www.howtouseabortionpill.org and www.pinkshoes.org.

They ladies were very helpful in answering all questions about the process and the pills to use. Without their easy directions I might have had to resort to other means, which could have potentially cost me my life.

I hope this helps anyone in a similar situation.
Re: . by Saff(f): 12:08am On Oct 18, 2018
Xavier5:

Then why get pregnant then if you know that the environment wasn't suitable. why didn't you abstain or use preventive or protective measures?

Even if the foetus is a second old, dear that second old foetus is a human soul, a human life. wiping it off is wiping off a human. That's murder.

There is nothing safe abortion, what they call safe abortion is safe murder because at the end of it all out of the two lives that shares a body, one will cease to exist because it was exterminated by the other life or major life. What do you call that, MURDER.

#Xavier.
Why do we eat unhealthy food when we know it’s bad for us? Why do we drink alcohol when we know it’s damaging to the liver? Human beings are flawed, we constantly make mistakes that we are aware of, it’s our nature.

Technology has improved so much. This myth that abortions are unsafe is very aged. With the right procedure, there’s nothing damaging about abortions, and most women still conceive later on in life, so stop spreading false information.

We can agree to disagree. If you believe abortion is murder, I cannot change your mind frame. Heartbeat normally starts by week7/8, most abortions are carried out before then. My thing is condonms are better, but if you get in that situation, you have the right to make any decision you please.
Re: . by BlackManta(m): 12:11am On Oct 18, 2018
Xavier5:

No amount of excuses is worth the life or blood of a baby. Okay.

I said earlier, and I stick with it, seek the help of an NGO or a social welfare group or better still keep the baby in an orphanage. Stop being selfish, stop thinking about your life alone, think about the life the innocent baby also. He or she isn't the one that put you in that condition so don't punish him for a crime he knows nothing of. That baby has right to life just like every other human including you whether he or she is there as a result of rape or not.

I know it isn't easy passing through all this, but there it's better than being a MURDERER.

I say again, no excuse is worth the life or blood of a baby.

#Xavier.

And the cycle continues....

Every child deserves life but no child deserves suffering.

What you would you rather have for a child....

A life of suffering, pain and agony or no life at all.

No life at all is better, spare a child the suffering, pain and agony and abort if you can't give him a good life.

How many homeless kids have you taken off the streets, let me guess....ZERO.

You keep talking about NGO and orphanages when I made it clear that their resources are limited.
Re: . by Xavier5(m): 12:31am On Oct 18, 2018
Re: . by Xavier5(m): 12:38am On Oct 18, 2018
Re: . by BlackManta(m): 12:46am On Oct 18, 2018
Xavier5:

I say again and hopefully for the last time, No amount of excuse is worth the life or blood of a baby.

Murder Is Murder. Abortion Is Abortion. Abortion Is Murder.
No amount of excuse, logic or ideology can change that.

Again, no amount of excuse, logic and ideology is worth the life or blood of a baby.

#Xavier.

That is your opinion.

But a woman can abort because she's carrying foetus and it's her body.
She can do what she wants with it.

I hope you know that so you don't go around forcing women not to abort as if you own their body.

Our opinions may differ.
But we must respect our boundaries.

Parents have full control over reproduction rights.
At the end of the day they call the shots.
Re: . by BlackManta(m): 12:49am On Oct 18, 2018
Xavier5:

***Laughs*** It's funny seeing you comparing all this to Abortion. It's funny comparing all this to Murder. So because humans eat unhealthy food even tho it is bad means they should kill a soul (abortion). I'm sure you are one of those people that criticizes Terrorist, extremist, assassins etc for murder right? it is wrong when they kill lives but it is okay when babies are killed through abortion.
Now tell me what's the difference between aborters and the above people I mentioned? absolutely nothing. They are all murderers. @bolded

As you said Technology has improved, yea and it improvement has also led to the introduction of several pregnancy preventive measures like condoms (both male and female), intra uterine device (IUD), vasectomy, tubal ligation, contraceptive drugs and injections. So why get pregnant in a century with such pregnancy preventive measures when you don't wanna.

I'm not spreading false information rather you are the one spreading false Information by saying it is okay to kill a soul. Even if it is a second old cell, so far that second old cell is a human cell with a human life, it is MURDER. That second day old soul has right to life.

For your information, there is nothing like safe abortion rather it is safe murder. So far the end result of it is one of the soul (minor) sharing a body is exterminated, it is MURDER whether safe or not.

I never said those ladies that engage in abortion won't conceive later. Some will while some won't. Those that will, do that as a result of mercy and grace.

#Xavier.

You keep forgetting rape victims.
For your mind a woman can't get pregnant if she doesn't want to.
You don't know the kind of world we live in.

Your last sentence in the second
paragraph is naïve....
Re: . by Xavier5(m): 1:14am On Oct 18, 2018
Re: . by BlackManta(m): 1:25am On Oct 18, 2018
Xavier5:

NGO and Orphanages resources are limited, yes, but has that made them go extinct? No, why? because philanthropist (of which I am), donate to this Orphanages and NGOs on weekly basis if not daily.

They maybe limited in resources but that resources will be replenished thanks to the humanitarians like me out there. So there will always be Orphanages and NGOs with enough resources. With this, children can live and grow in them. With this the future, destiny and lives of that baby will be preserved. So you see, there is no excuse for abortion except you choose to be a MURDERER.

Rather than abort and kill that baby because you don't have the financial capability to take care of him or her, (whether he or she was conceived through rape or not), enlist the help of an NGO or social welfare group or better still keep the baby in an orphanage. With this the future, destiny and life of that baby will be preserved. You can be donating in your capacity to the NGO or orphanage home where your baby is with that you are indirectly taking care of your baby. Those groups, institutions and organisations can never and will never run out of resources to take care of them thanks to the humanitarians and philanthropists like me. We make it happen and we will continue to make it happen.

#Xavier.

If orphanages have abundant resources, why do we still have unwanted kids on the streets
Re: . by BlackManta(m): 1:27am On Oct 18, 2018
Xavier5:

NGO and Orphanages resources are limited, yes, but has that made them go extinct? No, why? because philanthropist (of which I am), donate to this Orphanages and NGOs on weekly basis if not daily.

They maybe limited in resources but that resources will be replenished thanks to the humanitarians like me out there. So there will always be Orphanages and NGOs with enough resources. With this, children can live and grow in them. With this the future, destiny and lives of that baby will be preserved. So you see, there is no excuse for abortion except you choose to be a MURDERER.

Rather than abort and kill that baby because you don't have the financial capability to take care of him or her, (whether he or she was conceived through rape or not), enlist the help of an NGO or social welfare group or better still keep the baby in an orphanage. With this the future, destiny and life of that baby will be preserved. You can be donating in your capacity to the NGO or orphanage home where your baby is with that you are indirectly taking care of your baby. Those groups, institutions and organisations can never and will never run out of resources to take care of them thanks to the humanitarians and philanthropists like me. We make it happen and we will continue to make it happen.

#Xavier.

If orphanages have abundant resources, why do we still have unwanted kids on the streets or haven't you seen those ones

If orphanages had abundant resources, we won't be seeing unwanted kids on the streets anymore.

But we still do.
Re: . by Xavier5(m): 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2018

(1) (Reply)

How My Wayward Attitude Stops My Marriage / Copied Post / Don’t Women Enjoy Breastfeeding Their Babies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.