Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Please Your Mature Advice Is Needed:i'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Of Abortion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Your Mature Advice Is Needed:i'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Of Abortion (1348 Views)

I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive / Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child / Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Your Mature Advice Is Needed:i'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Of Abortion by bebene: 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
Re: Please Your Mature Advice Is Needed:i'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Of Abortion by kinginvagina: 12:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
All Nigerian girls between 20-35 have aborted once

3 Likes

Re: Please Your Mature Advice Is Needed:i'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Of Abortion by Shelloween(m): 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
kinginvagina:
your mom and sisters told you that?

5 Likes

Re: Please Your Mature Advice Is Needed:i'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Of Abortion by eezeribe(m): 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
kinginvagina:
Your ignorance and hasty generalisation are monumental.

4 Likes

Re: Please Your Mature Advice Is Needed:i'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Of Abortion by tslemie(m): 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
kinginvagina:

"All Nigerian girls"
Talking as if you have a personal relationship with all the girls in Nigeria. smh

2 Likes

Re: Please Your Mature Advice Is Needed:i'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Of Abortion by thegirlyoulike(f): 12:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
Don't let suspicions ruin your relationship.. Girls are very sentitive
Re: Please Your Mature Advice Is Needed:i'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Of Abortion by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
Shelloween:

Actually, he's Grand Mum told hime that grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Your Mature Advice Is Needed:i'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Of Abortion by thorpido(m): 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
Op,you hate girls that commit abortion but you have unprotected sex with them abi?
Re: Please Your Mature Advice Is Needed:i'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Of Abortion by VargasVee(m): 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
kinginvagina:

How they missed aborting you

I don't understand
Re: Please Your Mature Advice Is Needed:i'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Of Abortion by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
bebene:
And seriously i hate girls that committ abortion.

Asin, And you were having sex while being unmarried? Can you listen to yourself at all?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Your Mature Advice Is Needed:i'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Of Abortion by IamLEGEND1: 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
it's simple, you passed judgment on her friend and she is starting to resent you for it. You don start to show your true color and she's not sure she likes it.
Re: Please Your Mature Advice Is Needed:i'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Of Abortion by Shelloween(m): 12:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
If you ask her, she will tell you want you want to hear. I.e "No, i would never do such a thing, God forbid, how can you even ask me such a question?". Bro, you've told her you hate girls that have done abortion, so, if she's done it, you will never find out, well, not while you two are still dating. My advice, apologize to your bae (even tho' you gat no reason to). And next time, keep your opinion to yourself, especially when you and bae have different opinions on matters that doesn't concern your relationship.
Re: Please Your Mature Advice Is Needed:i'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Of Abortion by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
kinginvagina:
What research have you carried out to reach this conclusion?

1 Like

Re: Please Your Mature Advice Is Needed:i'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Of Abortion by Blackhawk03(f): 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
VargasVee:

How they missed aborting you

I don't understand
tslemie:

"All Nigerian girls"
Talking as if you have a personal relationship with all the girls in Nigeria. smh

Shelloween:

eezeribe:

Your ignorance and hasty generalisation are monumental.

Re: Please Your Mature Advice Is Needed:i'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Of Abortion by bebene: 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
Shelloween:
If you ask her, she will tell you want you want to hear. I.e "No, i would never do such a thing, God forbid, how can you even ask me such a question?". Bro, you've told her you hate girls that have done abortion, so, if she's done it, you will never find out, well, not while you two are still dating. My advice, apologize to your bae (even tho' you gat no reason to). And next time, keep your opinion to yourself, especially when you and bae have different opinions on matters that doesn't concern your relationship.
Hmmm guy i appreciate your advice but apologize to her about what?, we were not talking about her, it was her friend, and her friend wasnt there when we had the discussion.
Re: Please Your Mature Advice Is Needed:i'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Of Abortion by bebene: 12:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
thegirlyoulike:
Don't let suspicions ruin your relationship.. Girls are very sentitive
I want to forget about it, but something is telling me i shouldnt.
Re: Please Your Mature Advice Is Needed:i'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Of Abortion by Airtimex(m): 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
You sef like trouble undecided

Allow her past be...if you truly love her then her past shouldn't be an issue...

Nobody is perfect lipsrsealed
Re: Please Your Mature Advice Is Needed:i'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Of Abortion by Shelloween(m): 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
bebene:

Hmmm guy i appreciate your advice but apologize to her about what?, we were not talking about her, it was her friend, and her friend wasnt there when we had the discussion.
she's angry cos she supports her friend's decision to abort the baby, cos of the circumstances of course, while you don't. You even told her that you hate her friend. Little things like this actually get some girl angry. Just tell her you are sorry about the way you spoke about her friend and the abortion issue, and that if her friend thinks abortion is the right thing for her to do, she is free to do it, it's her life. And that you are just against abortion and would never advise anyone to do it. You don't hate her friend, you hate abortion, and if you were to hate every girl that have committed abortion, you'd hate over half of the girls in the world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Your Mature Advice Is Needed:i'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Of Abortion by MhizzAJ(f): 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
kinginvagina:

Will u keep quiet!
rubbish undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Your Mature Advice Is Needed:i'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Of Abortion by 7footre(m): 3:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
And if she has committed abortion before, what you gon do about it?
Don't go digging for questions you don't wantu know d answers to

If she is good with you and to you, count yourself lucky and make d most of your relationship
Re: Please Your Mature Advice Is Needed:i'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Of Abortion by Lionessza(f): 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
It sounds like you might be looking for an excuse you might use when you are tired of her and want to break up. " Remember you told me you once aborted, and I can't marry an abortionist".

She could be sulking or down because you said you hated her friend whom she clearly cares for and wants to help. Also she could be questioning if she wants to continue the relationship with you because sometimes it's scary to be with someone who feels so opposed to something you think should be allowed.
Re: Please Your Mature Advice Is Needed:i'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Of Abortion by spencekat(m): 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
kinginvagina:
Not all please
Re: Please Your Mature Advice Is Needed:i'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Of Abortion by adelacuna(m): 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
I guess you should talk to her,
Re: Please Your Mature Advice Is Needed:i'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Of Abortion by ststyreal(f): 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
kinginvagina:
Jeezzzzz!!!!!! See conclusion!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Will You Drink From This Closet For $10M / Man Grabs Lady's Bum In In Public (viral Photo) / Ladies And Gentlemen, Do U Think I Was Rude To Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.