Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,650 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

What Was Your First Kiss Like? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your First Kiss Like? (660 Views)

What Was Your First Kiss Like? / What Was Your First Kiss Like? / How To French Kiss Like A Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your First Kiss Like? by ell17(m): 7:00pm On Oct 17, 2018
Mine was in Freshman Year, we went to the same high school and got into the same University, but she was in Theare Arts and I was in Computer Science. (We started dating since high school) I was inexperienced and a little bit shy. After the matric party, I walked her to her room and her roommates weren't around. I sat on the bed, awkwardly watching her arrange her things. She started telling me how much she wished we were in the same department, and how she wanted to see me everyday. (I knew It was my moment to grow some balls and do something.) But I didn't know what to say. I just held her hands, staring at her lips
"Babe what, you don't want to say something cos it's my room?"
"I want to kiss you"
"Then what's keeping you?" She replied
My eyes widened, I managed a smile in between surprised and absurd but she smiled back. I drew her face to mine, I flipped her hair, she tightened her hands round my shoulders, I put my upper lips in between her lips and our lips started moving, slowly to very rapidly. Our tongues jammed, she was breathing on me, I didn't know when my eyes closed or when she sat on top of me. I only heard her saying afterwards, "I love you, even though you're a bad kisser"

But it's rather sad that she later became a slayqueen and we broke up.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 17, 2018
ell17:
Mine was in Freshman Year, we went to the same high school and got into the same University, but she was in Theare Arts and I was in Computer Science. (We started dating since high school) I was inexperienced and a little bit shy. After the matric party, I walked her to her room and her roommates weren't around. I sat on the bed, awkwardly watching her arrange her things. She started telling me how much she wished we were in the same department, and how she wanted to see me everyday. (I knew It was my moment to grow some balls and do something.) But I didn't know what to say. I just held her hands, staring at her lips
"Babe what, you don't want to say something cos it's my room?"
"I want to kiss you"
"Then what's keeping you?" She replied
My eyes widened, I managed a smile in between surprised and absurd but she smiled back. I drew her face to mine, I flipped her hair, she tightened her hands round my shoulders, I put my upper lips in between her lips and our lips started moving, slowly to very rapidly. Our tongues jammed, she was breathing on me, I didn't know when my eyes closed or when she sat on top of me. I only heard her saying afterwards, "I love you, even though you're a bad kisser"

But it's rather sad that she later became a slayqueen and we broke up.
this your story get k-leg o

Anyways, I was awaiting admission when I had mine. It felt warm and sweet.
Well that's in the past now
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by Tamarapetty(f): 7:05pm On Oct 17, 2018
Best kiss ever, ion know how to describe it cheesy
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2018
It was terrible
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by happybee: 7:11pm On Oct 17, 2018
Can't really say sh*t bout it, maybe because I had it when I was little.
To part when I became adult, I think its nothing just there.
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by JayCynic(m): 7:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
Really sad, my first kiss was with an Olosho in a brothel in Uyo.... her lips were very heavy and unromantic... She was smelling of Alcohol and she was under the influence.
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by ell17(m): 7:18pm On Oct 17, 2018
QueenBelle:
Anyways, I was awaiting admission when I had mine. It felt warm and sweet. Well that's in the past now

Show me the k-leg na, lemme straighten it
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by ell17(m): 7:21pm On Oct 17, 2018
Tamarapetty:

Lollz. And You're so sure it was the best kiss ever.
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
JayCynic:
Really sad, my first kiss was with an Olosho in a brothel in Uyo.... her lips were very heavy and unromantic... She was smelling of Alcohol and she was under the influence.
eewww

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by MrPlato(m): 7:28pm On Oct 17, 2018
QueenBelle:
Anyways, I was awaiting admission when I had mine. It felt warm and sweet. Well that's in the past now

Liar! Sweet Kor Chewin gum Ni.

At First I Thought Kiss Was Sweet but I Was Disappointed
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
ell17:

Show me the k-leg na, lemme straighten it
look at his leg now
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by Flows001(m): 10:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Feel free to use ur language to describe it,we go still understand
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by Hollamie007: 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
Me am still waiting....... sad
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by realest2(m): 10:39pm On Oct 17, 2018
my first kiss wasn't all dah deep,'cause it was during my sec school days after exams.we were dating at the time,so we stayed in school till after everyone had left,found an empty class and then boom,it happened..her lips are the softest of any girl i ever kissed,still miss her.

(1) (Reply)

Asking A Girl In A Relationship Out / SEX: What Every Girl Wanna Hear / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.