Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,356 members, 7,954,451 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:11 PM

Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng (79772 Views)

Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! / Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General / Missing Emmanuel Emmy Oyinbo Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by ignant: 10:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
Omo, I said let me enter hood today and it was so different. Police raids and gates been closed. If police raid you, you either have 50k to settle or you call your lawyer. No story.

Imagine, even gene gene is closed. Today Friday for that matter. O ma ga o.
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by lordpherow98(m): 10:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
TerrorSquad147:
I swear bro, I really had issues with a lot of them cos I either grew up with some, while the others were friends of the ones I gew up with. I hated any form of intimidation, and still do till now. But now if I enter bariga, the few ones around still hail me based on recognition as "omo adugbo"

Based on recognition cool
Well wink

1 Like

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by BlackBaron: 9:15am On Oct 20, 2018
Holla911:
The boy didn't survive rehabilitation. Unfortunately he died in a gang war and the church buried him.

EDIT... Done my research, the kid is still alive. This kid is from Shogunle. He's now named Michael. The one who died is in the video I last posted, his street name was Success (Yusuf Folarin) Died at Akala as you said.

Until now I didn't know the level of violence, cult following in these areas of Lagos until this week.
Kids joining frats due to areas they're born in and bleak futures. Shame on the state especially the one who use them for elections, Stealing their futures.

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by jmaine: 12:29pm On Oct 20, 2018
BlackBaron:

EDIT... Done my research, the kid is still alive. This kid is from Shogunle. He's now named Michael. The one who died is in the video I last posted, his street name was Success (Yusuf Folarin) Died at Akala as you said.

Until now I didn't know the level of violence, cult following in these areas of Lagos until this week.
Kids joining frats due to areas they're born in and bleak futures. Shame on the state especially the one who use them for elections, Stealing their futures.

His street name was "Star Monkey".. He renamed himself success after he decided to make a meaningful change in his life.

This gang life pervades every sphere in the mainland and Island in Lagos. These rough guyz morph from area boys to cultism and vice versa with serial beheadings going on even in quiet neighborhoods.

Even the OPC guyz are part of these bloodletting.. The violence is very palpable in zones like Mushin, Oshodi, Marsha-Kilo, Fadeyi, Somolu, Bariga, Makoko, Ebute Metta e.t.c...

The golden rule remains, stay smart by not engaging in some needless show of force and minding ones business..

Once in a while, Roger dem Boys when they come around... they become your body guard... grin

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by khattab008: 12:55pm On Oct 20, 2018
This thread has been an eye opener, but where in mainland can someone stay to be away from all this?

Was thinking of moving to Akoka but seems it has good share of street boys, what about Gbagada?
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by dannybrasky(m): 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2018
My brother,ikeja g.r.a would be the place to stay on the mainland if you have the cash.
khattab008:
This thread has been an eye opener, but where in mainland can someone stay to be away from all this?

Was thinking of moving to Akoka but seems it has good share of street boys, what about Gbagada?

1 Like

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by khattab008: 1:14pm On Oct 20, 2018
dannybrasky:
My brother,ikeja g.r.a would be the place to stay on the mainland if you have the cash.

The cash, that's the challenge jare broda. Last last name to double hustle share. Thanks anyway.
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by dannybrasky(m): 1:15pm On Oct 20, 2018
May the good and kind God give ears to your prayers baba! Bless up!!
khattab008:

The cash, that's the challenge jare broda. Last last name to double hustle share. Thanks anyway.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by ndaman25: 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2018
following dis thread bumpa 2 bumpa

1 Like

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 20, 2018
ericmor:

Lol. Just after he went off the spotlight. Oga u did not know deebee Abeg for saying that

Well I leave it for u to be the judge. Deebee released collaboration in 2008. Song was a banger.

Followed up with another track in 2009, song didn't quite catchup like collabo. By 2010 he was off the spotlight. He stayed in folagoro around 2011/12.

I know cos we lived in the same building at the time. He shared an apartment with his guys.

Not sure u know him as well as I did.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by isArray: 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2018
gbagada is safe, as long as you don't enter bariga
khattab008:

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by toask111: 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2018
Heard they have killed the wife and baby of the guy that killed Small Jpron. How true?
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by khattab008: 7:14pm On Oct 20, 2018
isArray:
gbagada is safe, as long as you don't enter bariga

Would prefer Gbagada but the cost of rent am hearing isn't funny, might hold out for Gbagay though.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 21, 2018
khattab008:

Ilupeju is okay if you can afford the rent. That's where Indians live in Lagos. It's peaceful and secure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by ifyalways(f): 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
Interesting read
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by ericmor: 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2018
Iluv:

Well I leave it for u to be the judge. Deebee released collaboration in 2008. Song was a banger.

Followed up with another track in 2009, song didn't quite catchup like collabo. By 2010 he was off the spotlight. He stayed in folagoro around 2011/12.

I know cos we lived in the same building at the time. He shared an apartment with his guys.

Not sure u know him as well as I did.

What? Make I burst ur bubble. I picked the song kolabo out of all the songs he played for me in his room cus then he was still working on d song, So he worked on it n went to a studio to re mix the song. I heard the song on multina dance hall n I was like wao! N I told him that is like ur song is now going viral that I just heard it on a dance show. He was like really, I told him yes and he thank God. Since then the song started spreading n before we knew it, it was everywhere. Me don’t know wat u are saying o. May be he comes there to hang out with people there n u think he still live there. Everybody just dey laff for here as dem read ur message ni
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by Tobimillar1(m): 5:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
khattab008:

Ayobo, abesan estate, command and egbada are cheap places . I used to live at ayobo, and it was cool

1 Like

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by ericmor: 5:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
toask111:
Heard they have killed the wife and baby of the guy that killed Small Jpron. How true?

Not the killer wife but the solo tha was killed with stone after they shot small japron and I don’t know of the baby, not sure about that
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by ignant: 9:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
ericmor:

Not the killer wife but the solo tha was killed with stone after they shot small japron and I don’t know of the baby, not sure about that

Do you know Solo's friend, a fellow strongman, called "John"?
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by blank(f): 2:22am On Oct 22, 2018
Tobimillar1:

Ayobo, abesan estate, command and egbada are cheap places . I used to live at ayobo, and it was cool

Armed robbers will be your companion if you drive a nice car in the area.
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by BlueRayDick: 5:35am On Oct 22, 2018
blank:

Armed robbers will be your companion if you drive a nice car in the area.

This is not true. That area is far more secured compared to other cosmopolitan areas of the state.

The things you should worry about in that area is the bad road which will make you frequent your automechanic's and also means you will leave home as early possible to avoid the constant traffic on Lagos-Abeokuta expressway
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by ericmor: 7:20am On Oct 22, 2018
ignant:

Do you know Solo's friend, a fellow strongman, called "John"?

May be, might not know him by name but I know Biola done
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by BlackBaron: 7:34am On Oct 22, 2018
This Lagos can really be crazy. Grew up with a bunch of friends in Festac, early 90's, 2000 (when still somewhat good). However one of our childhood friend had to relocate and moved to Mafoluku. At present, I'm scared of his appearance, pics or videos on his fb. Throws cult signs, smoking weed and that shebang.

If Lagos wants to be great, these areas need critical looking into. I never heard of children scared of visiting other areas in Lagos until now. I grew up with my Chopper bicycle and with or without my football, I rode to far and wide plus playing 'monkey post' with kids from entirely different areas if my close boys weren't available. Not once was I chased down or fought with by anyone...

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by jmaine: 7:56am On Oct 22, 2018
ericmor:

Still rumours nothing concrete.
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by blank(f): 12:53pm On Oct 22, 2018
BlueRayDick:

This is not true. That area is far more secured compared to other cosmopolitan areas of the state.

The things you should worry about in that area is the bad road which will make you frequent your automechanic's and also means you will leave home as early possible to avoid the constant traffic on Lagos-Abeokuta expressway

Ok o. I know those areas very well. I even forgot the bad roads and traffic that will make you want to commit suicide rather than kill yourself. Just few estates there that make sense.
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by Gidah: 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
This thread is just making me feel bariga love. I stay at kukoyi a street in the middle of abeokuta and odunsi, arobadade then most bad boys from bariga are linked to those street downtown ebute yepe all are loving memories whenever I go down there. Done so many wrong things from there but we thank God. If you are from bariga and you didn't feel the wrath of omo idun then Bro you are get inside

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by ericmor: 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
jmaine:

Still rumours nothing concrete.

Not a rumor, it happened in ikorodu. The girl was vexing and telling men there that why kill solo since he wasn’t the one that shot small japron that was when some small japron boys heard n killed her but the other girl that just gave birth is still alive with her baby. I heard that elede is still alive also

1 Like

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by Ayobami7(m): 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
Rip
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by OutOfContext: 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Philip Udala Killed By Gunmen, His Convoy Set Ablaze In Anambra / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student / Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.