Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng (78278 Views)

Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! / Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General / Missing Emmanuel Emmy Oyinbo Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by adedehinbo(m): 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2018
ignant:
I'm hearing rumours that Small Japron may not actually be dead. I can't confirm at this point.

If you live around Bariga or Somolu or Fadeyi, please be always careful. Let me tell you my experience with S.J. Around 2012, I went into Rossy hotel. It was around 4pm. I had left work early, so I decided to branch and have some bottles.

There were guys sitting at the outside bar. I greeted them and went inside the inner bar. The inner bar was too quiet and I stood up with my drink to go to the outer bar.

The way these guys sat, the space for me to sit was in the middle. As I sat, I felt uncomfortable. These guys were looking at me somehow. Just then Odigie (the owner of Rossy hotel) drove in. I knew him. He just came straight and was telling me "how far...na wao...he was waiting for me yesterday, he didn't see me...that I should come". He held my waist and was pushing me softly. As we entered a quiet place, he told me to leave the place. That where I sat was in the middle of these boys. That do I not know Small Jaypron? I had been hearing the name but I did not know him face to face. The Jaypron I knew was the Island own.

I used to live at Akanbi str, LadiLak before I left the hood.
thank your creator u left earlier,praying to get out of this hell soon

1 Like

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by ignant: 1:24pm On Oct 18, 2018
adedehinbo:
wow really?bariga will boil very hot this days,Eni ori yo odi ile

The info I got is that the police are raiding now. New garage, somolu etc.
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 1:25pm On Oct 18, 2018
iddonla:

no..luku lived in ayoola lawal street bariga

Okay, thanks. I know of one that was hacked to death. It was a fight between Mushin and Fadeyi guys. I lived in Fadeyi for a few years but still got relatives in Somolu. God keep us safe in Jesus name-Amen!
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by adedehinbo(m): 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2018
Mackreezy:
So sad these boys are ending up this way. I still got crazy love for Bariga. But let me clear some ish here tho. Sola Kano was my cousin and was never a gang member, he just happened to be popular back then and was murdered by some blood thirsty OPC guys led by Alfa. Can't believe Surutu, Jaypron and co turned out to be this crazy. They were all cool headed guys with the normal ghetto hustlers ambition. Funny enough, theses guys were all my friends while growing up, Sola Iku was not a killer, he was just more of a political thug leader and was a king of what we used to call "OBTAINING " back then. He was a loving bros to me and I got to know him through my then school father "same 9ice" while in CMS boys. Shaggy, Segun Ogbere was a mafia, Yes, but stood firm against any form of intimidation against even those he never knew. So many stories and memories of these guys. The last time I visited Bariga, some guys on bikes blocked me and boom! I was ordered out of the car. They collected my wallet, took 7k out of 15k and said, guy we go share the money half half. Another collected my shirt, ran inside to give me his own tshirt, my face cap was taken, but they never touched the guy with me cos he wasnt a farmiliar face. That experience to me made me laugh cos That was their way of expressing love and "Baba you don leave us go make am, Show us love" kida thing. Bariga is not as crazy as people think, just a normal hood with less privileged but ambitious hustlers. I miss my Bariga days and these boys. My comment on here should speak the fact that I'm Educated. I was just fortunate and not better than anyone else. I'm proud to be associated with Bariga, proud to tell the world I was raised in Abeokuta street and pray God gives me what it takes to go back and change the hood positively. #IRepBariga
wow I pray my story be like yours,still living in bariga though,bariga had produced a lot of stars till today,olamide,nice,tony tetulla,djzeez and many more I can't recall

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by iddonla: 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2018
adedehinbo:
wow I pray my story be like yours,still living in bariga though,bariga had produced a lot of stars till today,olamide,nice,tony tetulla,djzeez and many more I can't recall

LORD OF AJASA
JAHBLESS
LIL KESH
DEEBEE

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by adedehinbo(m): 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2018
Mackreezy:
So sad these boys are ending up this way. I still got crazy love for Bariga. But let me clear some ish here tho. Sola Kano was my cousin and was never a gang member, he just happened to be popular back then and was murdered by some blood thirsty OPC guys led by Alfa. Can't believe Surutu, Jaypron and co turned out to be this crazy. They were all cool headed guys with the normal ghetto hustlers ambition. Funny enough, theses guys were all my friends while growing up, Sola Iku was not a killer, he was just more of a political thug leader and was a king of what we used to call "OBTAINING " back then. He was a loving bros to me and I got to know him through my then school father "same 9ice" while in CMS boys. Shaggy, Segun Ogbere was a mafia, Yes, but stood firm against any form of intimidation against even those he never knew. So many stories and memories of these guys. The last time I visited Bariga, some guys on bikes blocked me and boom! I was ordered out of the car. They collected my wallet, took 7k out of 15k and said, guy we go share the money half half. Another collected my shirt, ran inside to give me his own tshirt, my face cap was taken, but they never touched the guy with me cos he wasnt a farmiliar face. That experience to me made me laugh cos That was their way of expressing love and "Baba you don leave us go make am, Show us love" kida thing. Bariga is not as crazy as people think, just a normal hood with less privileged but ambitious hustlers. I miss my Bariga days and these boys. My comment on here should speak the fact that I'm Educated. I was just fortunate and not better than anyone else. I'm proud to be associated with Bariga, proud to tell the world I was raised in Abeokuta street and pray God gives me what it takes to go back and change the hood positively. #IRepBariga
pray that my story ends like yours,still in bariga though,bariga has produced a lot of stars eg olamide,lil kesh,tony tetulla,DJ zeez and many more
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 1:31pm On Oct 18, 2018
MJBOLT:
metal could not penetrate but wood could,aunty take it easy

grin The Zobo is 2mush grin
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by ignant: 1:31pm On Oct 18, 2018
adedehinbo:
thank your creator u left earlier,praying to get out of this hell soon

Bariga is not so much a bad place to live especially if you live from LadiLak towards Palmgrove. From Idi-aba towards Bariga roundabout then towards Temple are the risky places.

What bothered me about Bariga was that by 11pm, everywhere is dead. I could be coming from another Zone and everywhere will be bubbling with streetlights but when I get to Bariga, I start getting afraid of being robbed or raided by police. By 11pm, the gates are locked. But in Akoka there, by 12am, people are playing football under the street lights.

That is part of what has affected the mentality there.

7 Likes

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by iddonla: 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2018
[quote author=ADENIKETINA2015 post=72198588]

Okay, thanks. I know of one that was hacked to death. It was a fight between Mushin and Fadeyi guys. I lived in Fadeyi for a few years but still got relatives in Somolu. God keep us safe in Jesus name
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by adedehinbo(m): 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2018
ignant:

Bariga is not so much a bad place to live especially if you live from LadiLak towards Palmgrove. From Idi-aba towards Bariga roundabout then towards Temple are the risky places.

What bothered me about Bariga was that by 11pm, everywhere is dead. I could be coming from another Zone and everywhere will be bubbling with streetlights but when I get to Bariga, I start getting afraid of being robbed or raided by police. By 11pm, the gates are locked. But in Akoka there, by 12am, people are playing football under the street lights.

That is part of what has affected the mentality there.
i live at Kusa very close to ladi lak,heard that 3people had been killed today at popoola
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by ignant: 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2018
iddonla:

LORD OF AJASA JAHBLESS LIL KESH DEEBEE

Minus2, 2phat, Seriki etc

4 Likes

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by adedehinbo(m): 1:37pm On Oct 18, 2018
ignant:

The info I got is that the police are raiding now. New garage, somolu etc.
why are they raiding people in new garage,shomolu and bariga should be the raided spot
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by ignant: 1:37pm On Oct 18, 2018
adedehinbo:
i live at Kusa very close to ladi lak,heard that 3people had been killed today at popoola

Kusa is ok. Is it not that street close to Olamide's filling station?
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by iddonla: 1:37pm On Oct 18, 2018
ignant:

Minus2, 2phat, Seriki etc

nice one..

you are m

5 Likes

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by ignant: 1:40pm On Oct 18, 2018
adedehinbo:
why are they raiding people in new garage,shomolu and bariga should be the raided spot

There was serious gbege at New garage yesterday. New garage was as quiet as a graveyard in the evening. Solo and Small Jaypron sects were fighting there yesterday.
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by adedehinbo(m): 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2018
ignant:

Kusa is ok. Is it not that street close to Olamide's filling station?
you know richbam filling station at the front of olorunkemi before owotutu bus stop
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by ignant: 1:43pm On Oct 18, 2018
adedehinbo:
you know richbam filling station at the front of olorunkemi before owotutu bus stop

I know richbam- that's Olamide's filling station.
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by adedehinbo(m): 1:45pm On Oct 18, 2018
ignant:

There was serious gbege at New garage yesterday. New garage was as quiet as a graveyard in the evening. Solo and Small Jaypron sects were fighting there yesterday.
hmm why solo and jaypron gangs fighting themselves, I heard that it was Biola don that killed jaypron,so why re those two group fighting themselves
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by adedehinbo(m): 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2018
ignant:

that's not olamide filling station,you know the filling station at the front of gene gene that's olamide filling station very close to ladi lak
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by ignant: 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2018
I remember early 2008. 9ice had released Gongo aso but Baba never blow like that. His mother used to sell food at Eva Adelaja girls. So, on Feb 14, Baba had a show at Shezat cinema at Bailey str. He came in a Benz 190 with Toni Payne.

Two months later, 9ice DON BLOW. It was like magic.

5 Likes

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by ignant: 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2018
adedehinbo:
that's not olamide filling station,you know the filling station at the front of gene gene that's olamide filling station very close to ladi lak

Ah ahn, the filling station at the front of gene gene is FO. Na Olamide get am?

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by adedehinbo(m): 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2018
ignant:

that's not olamide filling station, you know gene gene the beer palor by the road side bfr u get to ladi lak,the filling station opposite it is olamides own

1 Like

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by adedehinbo(m): 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2018
ignant:

Ah ahn, the filling station at the front of gene gene is FO. Na Olamide get dat am?
anyway I live at Kusa
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by Omenawata1: 2:28pm On Oct 18, 2018
Wow you guys have really made me learn allot i grew up in Shomolu Bajulaye then move to Bariga Olowu Street it was not easy living in those area mehn would go to bank on your way coming back another wahala.. I have came across with all this guys many times theres one that use to disturb me all those days about 4 to 5 years back now They call him Alewure very stupid guy sometime ago he used his hand to receive bullet hes no more having some fingers in his hand now but hes still disturbing God have mercy...

Proud Shomolu Bariga boy but out now whenever i still enter Nigeria i always go to a hotel around there to lodge for few days so that i can see my old niggahs Lol
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by frozen70(f): 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2018
etzskillz:
I don't knw y they've not died finish, we thought bariga will be calm after shaggi was killed

Them plenty for there and are still breading more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by chimauk(m): 2:53pm On Oct 18, 2018
Omenawata1:
Wow you guys have really made me learn allot i grew up in Shomolu Bajulaye then move to Bariga Olowu Street it was not easy living in those area mehn would go to bank on your way coming back another wahala.. I have came across with all this guys many times theres one that use to disturb me all those days about 4 to 5 years back now They call him Alewure very stupid guy sometime ago he used his hand to receive bullet hes no more having some fingers in his hand now but hes still disturbing God have mercy...

Proud Shomolu Bariga boy but out now whenever i still enter Nigeria i always go to a hotel around there to lodge for few days so that i can see my old niggahs Lol
u be like somebody wey dey stay for 43 olowu street for papa hauz
Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by myqel(m): 3:02pm On Oct 18, 2018
Wow, I never knew i have many Bariga brothers & sisters like this on Nairaland...I rep Bariga fully, was born and brought up in Bariga, schooled all through in Bariga, even my university (Unilag) is not far from Bariga....in all of these, I have learnt not to let my BACKGROUND put me on the GROUND

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by Zealous2710(m): 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2018
I missed Sho city... Still remember dat Solo den in Igbobi College with them Ori Agbon, Animal nd co.
Tho, Solo na their junior
That Solo can Obtain anything obtainable.
I miss Hood.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2018
So na so so Bariga/Somolu kpako people full Nairaland. No wonder this forum is always rough.

Where are my fellow Banana Island/Ikoyi butties?

12 Likes

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2018
DBlackCeazer:
explain OBTAIN pls

Like them go stop u and collect anything u get

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng by ericmor: 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2018
iddonla:

LORD OF AJASA
JAHBLESS
LIL KESH
DEEBEE

Deebee aka kolabo lived in fola agoro not bariga but is no more there now cus they move but I heard his in ikorodu now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) / Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User / I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.