Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,465 members, 7,770,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:55 AM

Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) (30499 Views)

Ogunderu: How We Carried Out The 1993 Nigerian Airways Hijack / Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia / Lawyers Chant 'Sai Baba', Hail Buhari As He Leaves Abuja Conference. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by dotcodotuk: 9:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
israelmao:
That will not change our minds from send you packing from Aso Rock.

Sorry your vote cant send him parking.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by rusher14: 9:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
mandax:

.NITEL was stolen blind and run down by its workers.

Soon, Buhari shall also be paying those who stole and run down NITEL the more.

Backward looking President all the time - Buhari, never investing for the future

Other countries still use land line telephones in addition to Mobile phones.

So anybody that worked for Nitel, waterworks, Police, Army, NYSC, Nigeria Airways, Customs damaged his/her place of work and not deserving of his/her pension.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Hotfreezer: 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
Buhari paid elderly Igbo men and Igbos are complaining.

I have said it severally that the enemy of an Igbo man is another Igbo man anywhere.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by boxypane(m): 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2018
Wailers will still complain even of there grand fathers collected pensions. They know they are lazy and do not have a share in it... Shame on PDP!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2018
Is this a gift or an entitlement? If it's an entitlement then I'm sure that the recipient do not care from who and when it was received.

Let's consider others plight in our national discussion.

When did Nigerian Airways go defunct? How many regimes have we had since then? Why didn't any of those regime not use it as a greeks gift?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2018
Myjanuzaj:
Some Nigerian Airways pensionaires are happy and thankful to Buhari for paying them, their entitlement denied them by previous governments especially former president Olusegun Obasanjo. They thank President Buhari for remembering them, the hurled curses at Former President Obasanjo calling him a wicked man that God will reward in his own evil coins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-Z4ojyibDk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBo5tSL4914

That doesn't mean that these men n their family won't vote against Buhari next 4 months.
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by mandax: 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2018
rusher14:

So anybody that worked for Nitel, waterworks, Police, Army, NYSC, Nigeria Airways, Customs damaged his/her place of work and not deserving of his/her pension.

You don't reward people who stole dry and caused liquidation of government investments, like NITEL, NIGERIA AIRWAYS, etc.

It's aiding and abetting corruption.
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by rusher14: 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
mandax:

You don't reward people who stole dry and caused liquidation of government investments, like NITEL, NIGERIA AIRWAYS, etc.

What of Nigeria customs and PTDF?
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Awoo88: 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
Buhari can even increase the civil servants to 100k minimum. He is still going back to daura.
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by martineverest(m): 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Election strategy and they forgot Jonathan laid the ground work.
u just show how low ur IQ is.... Jonathan dey forbid to complete what he started?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by wristbangle: 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
dotcodotuk:

Most people you see here condemning the gestures are just heartless people. You can now see that its not about good governance its about hate

Even if this is done to score political cheap point, that shouldn't mean they should be making demeaning words. The hatred is terrible mehn!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Hotfreezer: 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
mandax:

Atiku as the chairman of the NCP cannibalized NITEL and bought it with fronts using shadow directors.

Voting for Atiku is rewarding theft and criminality.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Hotfreezer: 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2018
Kenekingisback:

As regards this pension to Nigerian Airways workers, Jonathan didn't lift a finger.

Stop telling dumb lies as if it's a taboo for you people to say the truth.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by babadee1(m): 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2018
Kenekingisback:

Jonathan always laid the ground work but he was never able to finish anything. SMH.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by NSK4U(m): 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2018
it's so simple......
they got people and gave them their pensions but I ask, how many of them 'cos my father too is a pensioner but yet to receive shishi from diz government of excuses and blame games...... mtchew
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by crusufixo(m): 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2018
Why is this coming now ?
Why did this not come long before now ?
Hmmmm..... election is next year....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by rusher14: 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2018
Chidexter:

Why couldn't he pay it a long time ago. The timing was just perfect to ruffle everyone's emotion. Hehe

This is the reason.

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by rusher14: 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2018
NSK4U:
it's so simple......
they got people and gave them their pensions but I ask, how many of them 'cos my father too is a pensioner but yet to receive shishi from diz government of excuses and blame games...... mtchew

What parastatal did he serve?
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by dotcodotuk: 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2018
wristbangle:

Even if this is done to political cheap point, that shouldn't mean they should be making demeaning words. The hatred is terrible mehn!

Thank you very much. I have said it. Its about hate. They will all be disgraced

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Abeyjide: 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2018
rusher14:

What of Nigeria customs and PTDF?

you dont need to argue with some people. There are people in life that will miss their blessing just because of being hateful. they see nothing good in a person the moment the hatred is there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by israelmao(m): 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2018
dotcodotuk:

Sorry your vote cant send him parking.

Yours may prevent his car from parking in Daura.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Jubiliee: 9:58pm On Oct 17, 2018
God Bless u Mr President

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by mandax: 9:58pm On Oct 17, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Atiku as the chairman of the NCP cannibalized NITEL and bought it with fronts using shadow directors.

Voting for Atiku is rewarding theft and criminality.

I am not on political campaign, but I know that NITEL was on death row when it was sold during Atiku tenure as VP to one foreign company brought to Nigeria by El-Rufai.

Buhari is retrogression in governance.

If he had invested in new land-line telephony now.... instead of this cheap political popularity.
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by dotcodotuk: 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2018
israelmao:

May you can send his car parking in Daura.

Like i said earlier. Your vote, thats if you have PVC will not be enough to send him parking

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by dotcodotuk: 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2018
mandax:

I am not on political campaign, but I know that NITEL was on death row when it was sold during Atiku tenure as VP to one foreign company brought to Nigeria by El-Rufai.

If he had invested in new land-line telephony now.... instead of this cheap political popularity.

So what are you saying? Thst they shouldn't be paid?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by excel101(m): 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
The lifeless one is looking for your votes
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
mandax:
These workers run down Nigeria Airways.

These workers are being paid for running down Nigeria Airways.

Retrogressive presidency, instead of futuristic presidency.

In your old age may the young ones describe you worse that u just did. And may your old age be as obj made theirs

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by uuzba(m): 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2018

What is cheap here? Is your head correct at all? What is wrong in paying pensionaires? Is there anything wrong with it? Just tell me

There's nothing wrong with paying pensioners.
They should be paid monthly and regularly as is their due till whenever they pass on.

What is very wrong is:
1. Owing them arrears.
2. Waiting for them, elderly people, to cry and protest.
3. Letting their protest get on the news and all over social media..
THEN
4. Paying them SO THAT EVERYBODY WILL NOTICE THAT YOU ARE PAYING THEM.
-
That is the cheap political point. Making people NOTICE YOU for doing WHAT SHOULD BE DOING QUIETLY WITHOUT NOTICE.
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by israelmao(m): 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
dotcodotuk:

Like i said earlier. Your vote, thats if you have PVC will not be enough to send him parking
But it can send him packing from Aso Rock?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by rusher14: 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
mandax:

The Nigerian Customs Service killed our local manufacturing industries.

Atiku was a customs boss.

What is your take on Atiku?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by mandax: 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2018
Abeyjide:

you dont need to argue with some people. There are people in life that will miss their blessing just because of being hateful. they see nothing good in a person the moment the hatred is there.

Spell zombie and Sai Baba.

You are being taken backwards by president Buhari through nearly every of his act in government.

But you don't understand.
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by dotcodotuk: 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2018
NSK4U:
it's so simple......

Which parastatal did your father serve? You called them government of excuses but the previous one that didnt attempt to pay are the heroes. God is watching us all. When you find yourself in leeadership position you will knoe what it means to try to do good but people will just hate.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo / Princess Remi, Femi Fani-Kayode's Daughter Graduates From School / Buhari Appoints Visually-Challenged Ode-Ankeli As Special Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.