Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,448 members, 7,770,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:05 AM

Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) (30494 Views)

Ogunderu: How We Carried Out The 1993 Nigerian Airways Hijack / Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia / Lawyers Chant 'Sai Baba', Hail Buhari As He Leaves Abuja Conference. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by dotcodotuk: 12:55am On Oct 18, 2018
rusher14:

Na you get apollo.

I've stated that being you are here during fall you cannot miss spring cause if you do, you are simply a liar.

Baba are you still arguing with that kid? Leave him alone, he is one of the jobless npower hopefuls that was not selected. Instead if him to try smarter next time, he is venting his frsutration. The moment he talked about BSc to Phd with GRE and so on. I knew he is a liar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by otizs: 1:22am On Oct 18, 2018
yomi96:
which masses, u mean this Greek gift, after making Nigerian the headquarters of poverty, God forbid buhari rules beyond 2019. mark this space
He will be our president 4 more years. You can leave the country or better still jump in nearby deep river closer to you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by newdawn2017(f): 1:28am On Oct 18, 2018
mamdanju:
PMB the president of the masses. PMB till 2023. Forward ever, backward never
issokay. As na where u dey chop 4rm, I can understand.
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Nobody: 2:17am On Oct 18, 2018
Chidexter:
Someone's trying to score cheap political points
your paymaster's received curses from thesr grandparents and it would surely get to you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Nobody: 2:20am On Oct 18, 2018
meeklocs:
Truth is few eastern members think irrationally, they will tell you no man owns lagos because they have personal gains there but you dare not go to thier state and claim rights. So paying these old people is now bad. You people should learn to see the good in things the money was not paid to only hausas or filanis, it was paid to former employees who hail from all tribes in Nigeria. Lets call a spade a spade and stop making a folly on nairaland
don't mind them awon oloriburuku gbogbo. It's their grandparents reigning blessings upon PMB OOO

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by aioluwa: 3:11am On Oct 18, 2018
Chidexter:

Why couldn't he pay it a long time ago. The timing was just perfect to ruffle everyone's emotion. Hehe

Why didn't Goodluck ruffle our emotions in 2014 by paying this elders?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Nobody: 3:52am On Oct 18, 2018
Kudus to mr President.

Paid these pensioners routinely without any media fanfare, so no attempt to gain political capital. Simply did what is right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by AreaFada2: 4:01am On Oct 18, 2018
At last Buhari recognizes that their children that once looked after them are now jobless since 2015, the house rent they used to depend on cannot be afforded by their tenants anymore, the little income and savings they had have lost value by 100% since, prices of everything have ballooned exponentially.

This is the least he can do.
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by israelmao(m): 4:45am On Oct 18, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:
[s][/s]
Usual rubbish.
You will never understand until you can read between the lines.
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by israelmao(m): 4:45am On Oct 18, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:
[s][/s]
Usual rubbish.
You will never understand until you can read between the lines.
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by BabaAduras: 5:28am On Oct 18, 2018
yomi96:
which masses, u mean this Greek gift, after making Nigerian the headquarters of poverty, God forbid buhari rules beyond 2019. mark this space

Your inability to think or reason does not make your understand that Greek Gift or not, these old pensioners are grateful to enjoy their entitlement.

By the way, was there anything that stopped GEJ or OBJ or PDP giving these people the so called Greek Gift?

I do not expect your shallow brain to understand that the backwardness and poverty we are seeing in Nigeria today is an after-effect of PDP 16 years of mismanagement and misrule.

I would also not expect you to understand that PMB has within a 3 year of presidency, reversed the declining trend of the Nigerian economy and brought it from a state of comatose to the path of recovery.

These facts are too deep for your shallow brain to understand and assimilate. It is not your fault, but the fault of brainless head.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by semyman: 5:46am On Oct 18, 2018
Buhari just started, he is here to clean the house the PDP messed up

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by malakasea(m): 6:01am On Oct 18, 2018
yomi96:
You are the one that will see poverty not the masses.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Bash10(m): 6:10am On Oct 18, 2018

Idiot Ipob dullard like you. In your old age nobody will ever show you kindness and you will be treated the way Obasanjo treat these old men without a helper

Why cursing bro? What if he says your life from now will be like Nigeria (2015-2019). Wish you could say amen to that.
Although what he did is good and laudable but why now? Nigeria that was really broke some months ago now have money.
Why using these poor people as election tools.
Is this APC’s new campaign strategy? Explore the poor’s mind? First it was trader Moni in some days to osun election. How would you give a man who could barely eat once daily 10k days to election and not call that vote buying or playing with the man’s mind and current situation.
This program could have kickstarted else where why Osun State?
An hungry man is an angry man,
You know the truth, don’t be stupid.
And if you insist on being stupid, may
Your life from now on be like Nigeria (2015-2019).
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Ihateyoumod: 6:20am On Oct 18, 2018
Ziggylady:

What ever the case may be,you will die a miserable,wretched and pained soul..Does this place look like a shrine to you??...abeg carry your nonsense silly talk clear out from my mentions..

'Your paymaster,looter blablabla..the day you crooks in APC will stop deceivng your lame lives,the better life will be for you undecided

..You lots came on board,continued the corrupt practices,wrecked the economy,destroyed the middle class,took the naira to an all time,rendered millions people jobless,oversaw the mass murder of Nigerians via Fulani herdsmen,further impoverished Naira e.t.c yet wicked people like you lots from the SW want buhari to come back because of osibanjo..

Nonsense...keep book-marking your lives till buhari is booted out...,The rigging you all are banking on shall back-fire big time.

The problems with nairalanders is tht they just talk politics like they r fighting, if u r ready to go into a debate with me, a healthy one, pls let me know coz reading ur comment I can only pity for nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by paix(m): 6:22am On Oct 18, 2018
mamdanju:
PMB the president of the masses. PMB till 2023. Forward ever, backward never
There are some people that are saying the exact OPPOSITE that lost their jobs under PMB, especially in Kaduna state.
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by kolaaderin: 6:23am On Oct 18, 2018
rusher14:

This is the reason.
it took a very long time to clear the mess created by the PDP and Aticulooters gang

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by fareed69(m): 6:31am On Oct 18, 2018
mandax:
These workers run down Nigeria Airways.

These workers are being paid for running down Nigeria Airways.

Retrogressive presidency, instead of futuristic presidency.

You need thorough brain examination .

If thats true why has one of them not been indicted.

Oshogbo weed will soon destroy you

Stop it now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by paix(m): 6:33am On Oct 18, 2018
Chidexter:

Why couldn't he pay it a long time ago. The timing was just perfect to ruffle everyone's emotion. Hehe
I learnt the payment came with some hitches and it was just about 50% that the pensioners got due to corruption.
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Chukazu: 7:11am On Oct 18, 2018
Yaradua paid the same people without making politized statement
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Moukandjo: 7:29am On Oct 18, 2018
Jung:

Lmao. English don fail you ba?? Lmaaaoooo. Buharist. It was good tackling your puny behind tonight tho. I'll find every thread you are on, and shred you to bits. You never see anything
How old are you, boy? Because I no understand this your extremely immature "make we fight, make we fight," comments here since!
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:19am On Oct 18, 2018
Chidexter:
Someone's trying to score cheap political points

Eh, let him score....is it your political points?
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:22am On Oct 18, 2018
dotcodotuk:

Shut up you wicked man, why didnt your wicked looters give the Greek gift. Please why is it that these Ipob dullards ussualy dont want good things to happen to this country, during the last elecrion that PDP were in power, why didnt they give the greek gift. Why is it that most Nigerian youths are just daft

My brother, I am becoming more convinced by the day that the youths are the major problem we have in this country, walahi.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by marvinsync(m): 10:27am On Oct 18, 2018
yomi96:

buhari didn't make Nigeria the Hq of poverty

have sense ! I dislike buhari but I blame those that deserve the blame

PDP ruined Nigeria that is a fact , Nigeria didn't suddenly become poor it's been happening for a long time and suddenly reached the point it is today , and u talk like atiku would turn Nigeria into heaven in four years , bullsh!t
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 18, 2018
Jung:

Baba you need to show me your source. Cos anytime i need Dollars to buy stuff, my BP rises. I am not part of any group which will allow me acces to what i need speedily. I have to look for it myself.

Even China sef dey cut throat grin
bros PayPal is available at least $1000 in a master card

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

$50 Million Yacht Linked To Diezani’s Ally Sold / President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma / Nigeria Acquires Drones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.