Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,468 members, 7,770,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:02 AM

Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) (30500 Views)

Ogunderu: How We Carried Out The 1993 Nigerian Airways Hijack / Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia / Lawyers Chant 'Sai Baba', Hail Buhari As He Leaves Abuja Conference. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Jung(m): 10:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
rusher14:

The term export is not limited to physical goods.

And I sell my services abroad.

So tell me what difficulty you are facing.

Same as you fam. But social media is not the place to start tooting acheivements.

The moment Nigeria pops up on your profile, BAM! Job don knock.. especially for new starters like us. Maybe an old timer has more penetration than we do.

Baba should go abeg.
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by honor4me: 10:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
Kingosytex:
i thank buhari for the kind gesture, but he is still bound for daura.

he must be sent packing!!
Ofcourse, Daura is his hometown. He had been going there and he will be going there for visits till 2023 when he might eventually settle down. Deal with it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by dotcodotuk: 10:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
femmy2010:

Greek Gift ? Where this bitterness and hatred would take you wont help you at all .
Thank God those former airways staffs were able to receive their dues .
Thank You PMB

These are Artikulooted paid agent and Igbo haters, they are many online. But God will reward them accordingly

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Ziggylady(f): 10:36pm On Oct 17, 2018
dotcodotuk:

Sorry. Your paltry vote cannot do anything to an upright man

Sorry for yourself rather because you need it....You are so pained and bitter because the chances of your buhari/osibanjo losing next year is pretty..that is why you have gone bersek on this thread quoting everyone everishly like your life is about to end..

Poorly-pained BMC rookie cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Jung(m): 10:37pm On Oct 17, 2018
dotcodotuk:

I wont lower myself to your level. Your paymasters wil not pay you for today, i have spoilt show for ypu

You cant go lower than this level you're on right now. If there a grade lower than F to describe your puerile state of mind, i would gladly award it to you.

"Spoilt show for you" angry

Ode abi ode.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by rusher14: 10:38pm On Oct 17, 2018
Jung:

Same as you fam. But social media is not the place to start tooting acheivements.

The moment Nigeria pops up on your profile, BAM! Job don knock.. especially for new starters like us. Maybe an old timer has more penetration than we do.

Baba should go abeg.

You are beating around the bush.

You've just claimed he's hindered your business. Yet you find it difficult to share your experience.

I've discovered many are simply immersed in hate and prejudice they cannot put a finger on what policy or issue rankles them.

It's a pity.
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Jung(m): 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2018
rusher14:

You are beating around the bush.

You've just claimed he's hindered your business. Yet you find it difficult to share your experience.

I've discovered many are simply immersed in hate and prejudice they cannot put a finger on what policy or issue rankles them.
It's a pity.

You mentioned something pretty salient.. "my business"

I dont know you sir. Why should I reveal my business to you? The pith that is central to this thread is not my business. Its Buhari. Feel free to slide into my DM if you want to know what I do.

I like privacy like that.
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by candygist: 10:41pm On Oct 17, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Good development but Nigerians deserve better.

All are political tool.

Yes for sure .

Obasanjor not paying this people their entitlement is also a political tool right ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Ovamboland(m): 10:42pm On Oct 17, 2018
mandax:

.NITEL was stolen blind and run down by its workers.

Soon, Buhari shall also be paying those who stole and run down NITEL the more.

Backward looking President all the time - Buhari, never investing for the future

Other countries still use land line telephones in addition to Mobile phones.

Those who run down those corporations are already billionaires and don't need the pensions, you are probably hailing some of them to come and run the country aground again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by rusher14: 10:42pm On Oct 17, 2018
Jung:

You mentioned something pretty salient.. "my business"

I dont know you sir. Why should I reveal my business to you? The pith that is central to this thread is not my business. Its Buhari. Feel free to slide into my DM if you want to know what I do.

I like privacy like that.

I did not ask your business.

I asked your challenge.

You've come on a public medium to lampoon the government for being a hindrance to your business yet you find it difficult to describe how.
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by candygist: 10:45pm On Oct 17, 2018
dotcodotuk:

Shut up you wicked man, why didnt your wicked looters give the Greek gift. Please why is it that these Ipob dullards ussualy dont want good things to happen to this country, during the last elecrion that PDP were in power, why didnt they give the greek gift. Why is it that most Nigerian youths are just daft

Don't mind that kid . I guess is parent did not tell him history. so he as no knowledge on how this old men where refused their entitlement by Obasanjor / Atiku.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by mandax: 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
If Buhari pays Lord Laggard's pension today, ethno religious bigots and those benefiting from one Nigeria must clap for Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
Nigerians need to leave this country and see how things are done, how can you guys celebrate mediocrity omg!!!

Nigerians you give Thanksgiving service for your own rights!!! No sense displayed from the smartest black nation on earth

Imaging this headline ”Trump pays workers their salaries” yeah you see how that sounds, in Nigeria that's a Thanksgiving testimony

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Jung(m): 10:47pm On Oct 17, 2018
rusher14:

I did not ask your business.

I asked your challenge.

You've come on a public medium to lampoon the government for being a hindrance to your business yet you find it difficult to describe how.

You asked my "difficulty" in the first response. I believe your secon response was poised around what I do.

I believe the first retort to your intial response gave a glimpse of my difficulty, which is what I wished to share.

A common ground to find congruence is what we both seek.

What i can buy or sell for a dollar is no longer as easy as it used to be. If you sell and buy stuff in the US and other "Dollar demominated nations", im sure you'll get my meaning.
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Harwoyeez(m): 10:47pm On Oct 17, 2018
Nitel staffs too have received their first pension after 12 years obj n atiku sold Nitel off and destroyed it. Kudos to fg. There can never be a bad time for doing the right thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
Chidexter:
Someone's trying to score cheap political points
Cheap political point you say?
I bet you don't know wot u saying

If your papa dey dia will u say d same shit....pls respect those pensioners and praise d govt dat pay wot ur idiotic party fail to do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by kaykay1980: 10:49pm On Oct 17, 2018
I was told that any person taking ATIKULYINE AND A CAPSULE OF OBICYCLINE thinks it will cure him or her of COPD caused by congenitally infection of a 16 year developed kleptocracy , which will be tough to cure with a 3 year treatment paradigm, known as Buharcycline. Clinical evidence has shown that it will take minimum of 8 years to implement the holistic practice to cure Make una help me ask them if they are cured
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by dotcodotuk: 10:49pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ziggylady:

Sorry for yourself rather because you need it....You are so pained and bitter because the chances of your buhari/osibanjo losing next year is pretty..that is why you have gone bersek on this thread quoting everyone everishly like your life is about to end..

Poorly-pained BMC rookie cheesy

Pray with me; if anybody pay me anything for saying what i say may it never be well with me, but if i did not recieve anything may you remain miserable and a hateful sad man the rest of your life.

Bookmark this comment, Your paymaster looter will never rule this country. And PMB the man Who has done you nothing but you prefer to hate no matter what will continue to rule till he fulfil what God ask him to do

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by abbiboy: 10:49pm On Oct 17, 2018
dotcodotuk:

Shut up you wicked man, why didnt your wicked looters give the Greek gift. Please why is it that these Ipob dullards ussualy dont want good things to happen to this country, during the last elecrion that PDP were in power, why didnt they give the greek gift. Why is it that most Nigerian youths are just daft
E pain u...
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by rusher14: 10:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
Jung:

You asked my "difficulty" in the first response. I believe your secon response was poised around what I do.

I believe the first retort to your intial response gave a glimpse of my difficulty, which is what I wished to share.

A common ground to find congruence is what we both seek.

What i can buy or sell for a dollar is no longer as easy as it used to be. If you sell and buy stuff in the US and other "Dollar demominated nations", im sure you'll get my meaning.

Let me break it down for you.

If you are intending to import and you are having difficulty in sourcing dollars, as well you should.

Who should be providing the forex to our local economy if not you and me?

If you are indeed into export of goods or services, there's been no better time than now to be an exporter.
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Jung(m): 10:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
abbiboy:

E pain u...

No mind am.. person wey do special centre to write WAEC naim you dey argue with??
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by rusher14: 10:52pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ezechinwa:
Nigerians need to leave this country and see how things are done, how can you guys celebrate mediocrity omg!!!

Nigerians you give Thanksgiving service for your own rights!!! No sense displayed from the smartest black nation on earth

Imaging this headline ”Trump pays workers their salaries” yeah you see how that sounds, in Nigeria that's a Thanksgiving testimony

So we should vilify those that do the right thing while we praise those who caused the correction in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Jung(m): 10:53pm On Oct 17, 2018
rusher14:

Let me break it down for you.

If you are intending to import and you are having difficulty in sourcing dollars, as well you should.

Who should be providing the force to our local economy if not you and me?

If you are indeed into export, of goods or services, there's been no better time than now to be an exporter.

Baba you need to show me your source. Cos anytime i need Dollars to buy stuff, my BP rises. I am not part of any group which will allow me acces to what i need speedily. I have to look for it myself.

Even China sef dey cut throat grin
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by dotcodotuk: 10:53pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ovamboland:

Those who run down those corporations are already billionaires and don't need the pensions, you are probably hailing some of them to come and run the country aground again

God bless you. What it means is just hate, not because of performance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by rusher14: 10:54pm On Oct 17, 2018
Jung:

Baba you need to show me your source. Cos anytime i need Dollars to buy stuff, my BP rises. I am not part of any group which will allow me acces to what i need speedily. I have to look for it myself.

Even China sef dey cut throat grin

I don't have a source.

I sell my services abroad and I get paid in dollars through my domicilary account.

Nothing special need be done.
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by KanwuliaMama: 10:55pm On Oct 17, 2018
OBJ killed PDP too!
Good riddance! cheesy
Welcome to nPDP jare.
MINUS OBJ! cool

Gooooooooo TIKKKKKKUUUUUUUUU!!!!! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by BillgatesMaigad(m): 10:57pm On Oct 17, 2018
The opposition pdp needs to congratulate the ruling apc for this development. Nigeria must move forward

Godbless Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Bobbysteps: 10:57pm On Oct 17, 2018
That's a good one. Ride on Mr President, God is with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 17, 2018
rusher14:

So we should vilify those that do the right thing while we praise those who caused the correction in the first place?

Your leaders should serve not people serving their leaders!!! Please don't quote me
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Jung(m): 11:00pm On Oct 17, 2018
rusher14:

I don't have a source.

I sell my services abroad and I get paid in dollars through my domicilary account.

Nothing special need be done.

Aha... I see.. if we all used Dom accounts for business, no one will cry about forex. Our ways are different.

Its fine fam. Nice talking to you tho.
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by dotcodotuk: 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
abbiboy:

E pain u...

Why e no go pain me? Old men and women, were chased away from their jobs over 20 years ago, and never paid their entitlements, somebody came and paid it off and someone came to condemn it. Its very heartless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by rusher14: 11:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ezechinwa:

Your leaders should serve not people serving their leaders!!! Please don't quote me

I would quote you. This is a public forum.

A government has come into office, noticed and itemized inadequacies in infrastructure, human development - wages, pensions and training and has gone about correcting them.

Since government is not a secret society, they must publicize their observations, procedures , successes and failures.

Why this is a problem for you, can only be difficult to explain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Visually-Challenged Ode-Ankeli As Special Assistant / Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks / Bullet Kills Young Nigerian Soldier (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.