Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) (30596 Views)

Ogunderu: How We Carried Out The 1993 Nigerian Airways Hijack / Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia / Lawyers Chant 'Sai Baba', Hail Buhari As He Leaves Abuja Conference. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2018
Good development but Nigerians deserve better.
All are political tool.
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Felixv: 10:07pm On Oct 17, 2018
That’s nice.

Imagine atithief and his boss sold the company and couldn’t be bothered to pay their entitlements.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 17, 2018
mandax:
These workers run down Nigeria Airways.

These workers are being paid for running down Nigeria Airways.

Retrogressive presidency, instead of futuristic presidency.

Lol you said the truth. OBJ ignored them because he was aware that most of these same people cannibalised the Nigeria Airways and stole virtually any and everything that was not bolted to the floor in that organisation.

Unfortunately a whole lot of support staff (whose functions ought to have been outsourced all along) suffered along with the thieving management staff of the airways. Most of these guys lamenting don't actually deserve to be paid a dime. They already embezzled and stole their own pension payments multiple times over. Same applies to those baśtards at NEPA, NITEL, NNPC, etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by mandax: 10:08pm On Oct 17, 2018
Mosesm:

In your old age may the young ones describe worse that u just did. And may your old age be as obj made theirs

...if I participated in corrupt practices and ineffectual work that led to grounding and liquidation of government investments, and still insist that government reward me many years after..

..if not, may your life and family be run the way President Buhari is running Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by abogjohn(m): 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ogaga87:
The general pain in the country is bigger than your payment because I know the lifeless one will be nodding his lizard head in that Villa thinking he has gain some cheap point..
I swear you be Oloriburuku. My 2 cents

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by akeensbussy(m): 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2018
Team #DON'TVOTE70YEARS2019#
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by rusher14: 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2018
mandax:

...if I participated in corrupt practices and ineffectual work that led to grounding and liquidation of government investments, and still insist that government reward me many years after..

..if not, may your life and family be run the way President Buhari is running Nigeria.

You?

We are not talking about you.

You are way too young to be a retiree.

You have simply suggested that all our civil servants are undeserving of their entitlement.

The day would come when your entitlement would be due.

I can only say may your case be as you have wished others.

Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by dotcodotuk: 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2018
uuzba:

There's nothing wrong with paying pensioners.
They should be paid monthly and regularly as is their due till whenever they pass on.

What is very wrong is:
1. Owing them arrears.
2. Waiting for them, elderly people, to cry and protest.
3. Letting their protest get on the news and all over social media..
THEN
4. Paying them SO THAT EVERYBODY WILL NOTICE THAT YOU ARE PAYING THEM.
-
That is the cheap political point. Making people NOTICE YOU for doing WHAT SHOULD BE DOING QUIETLY WITHOUT NOTICE.

Who told them its this government that owe them? These are people that are owed for nearly 20 years by previous governments, Obasanjo sold off the parastatals without out paying them gratuity. Did you watch the video at all? Who told you they protested? How will they protest when they have resigned to their fate for the past 20 years. The President just raised the matter up and decided to pay them. This is not the first, Biafran warlords, Were paid early this year. It wont hurt you to acknowledge good things because of posterity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by mandax: 10:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
GidiWoodsMan:

Lol you said the truth. OBJ ignored them because he was aware that most of these same people cannibalised the Nigeria Airways and stole virtually any and everything that was not bolted to the floor of in that organisation.

Unfortunately a whole lot of support staff (whose functions ought to have been outsourced all along) suffered along with the thieving management staff of the airways. Most of these guys lamenting don't actually deserve to be paid a dime. They already embezzled and stole their own pension payments multiple times over. Same applies to those baśtards at NEPA, NITEL, NNPC, etc.

Yeah. Many of these Airways retirees ate the company dry, now live like lords.

Many NITEL personnel who stole dry the company live like lords, their future generations shall still be rich.
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 17, 2018
dotcodotuk:

Your hero should have scored the political point. You are just wicked, dont allow curse to locate you. Mind your mouth

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Ogaga87(m): 10:18pm On Oct 17, 2018
dotcodotuk:

Ipob dullard on the move, you will never recieve anything good in your life thats if you you ever reach old age

Your pantless mama roaming the motels of your village is to blame for this.. Useful bastard.. Please respond to comfirm the authenticity of this.. Ewu mua
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by dotcodotuk: 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
[quote author=OkaNaUbe post=72182857][/quote]

Okanaube, the only thing in your brain is oka na ube. I dont debate with confirmed IPOB members
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Jung(m): 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2018
dotcodotuk:

Your hero should have scored the political point. You are just wicked, dont allow curse to locate you. Mind your mouth

Alaye gedifok. Your lifeless president is doing more harm than good. Take me on fam. I assure you, it will be worth your while. You sidon behind keyboard dey form warrior.

I said it. Buhari is useless. Because of the airhead, person no fit see dollar do anything meaningful.

Come at me. Asinine buharists.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by dotcodotuk: 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ogaga87:

Your pantless mama roaming the motels of your village is to blame for this.. Useful bastard.. Please respond to comfirm the authenticity of this.. Ewu mua

I am not not surprised, IPOB man will always display signs of stupidity

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Cynics: 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2018
God bless PMB for doing the needful on the payment of the pensioners of the defunct Nigeria Airway.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2018
dotcodotuk:

Okanaube, the only thing in your brain is First Class Brain. I dont debate with confirmed IPOB members

Check my posts, I am a non-partisan, nonsectarian and a Pro-Nigeria. I fire who deserves to and commend who deserves to be commended.
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by dotcodotuk: 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2018
Jung:

Alaye gedifok. Your lifeless president is doing more harm than good. Take me on fam. I assure you, it will be worth your while. You sidon behind keyboard dey form warrior.

I said it. Buhari is useless. Because of the airhead, person no fit see dollar do anything meaningful.

Hmmmn all rubbish, no content. See your life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Ogaga87(m): 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2018
abogjohn:
I swear you be Oloriburuku. My 2 cents

[It's the one that was passed from your generation to me na.. Useful idiot
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by rusher14: 10:23pm On Oct 17, 2018
Jung:

Which dollar?

Do dollars fall from the sky?

Why can't you export to receive dollars?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by TEDHorsePower: 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2018
OK
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Ogaga87(m): 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2018
dotcodotuk:

I am not not surprised, IPOB man will always display signs of stupidity

Thanks for your confirmation..

I'm done.. Nextttttttttt
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by dotcodotuk: 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Check my posts, I am a non-partisan, nonsectarian and a Pro-Nigeria. I fire who deserves to and commend who deserves to be commended.

Odiegwu. Your are an endermic Tribal bigot, as such your thinking is grossly impaired. You can never claim to be pro-Nigeria, i know your type

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Jung(m): 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
dotcodotuk:

Hmmmn all rubbish, no content. See your life

Cant argue with a tecno or infinix phone warrior though. Your acerbic attacks on everyone reveals how shallow your mind works. Cant handle a decent argument without hurling insults. Na your type be election fodder. The type that will die for politician

And i pray Buhari matter go be your demise. Amen.

You don jam this night. Damn sycophant. Come lets play

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by femmy2010(m): 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
yomi96:
which masses, u mean this Greek gift, after making Nigerian the headquarters of poverty, God forbid buhari rules beyond 2019. mark this space

Greek Gift ? Where this bitterness and hatred would take you wont help you at all .
Thank God those former airways staffs were able to receive their dues .
Thank You PMB

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Jung(m): 10:27pm On Oct 17, 2018
rusher14:

Which dollar?

Do dollars fall from the sky?

Why can't you export to receive dollars?

"Coughs" bros forex cannot be earned by exports alone sir. Ask for knowledge and you will get it. Some "exports" aren't physical goods. Some are services, and your president is making it inceedibly difficult for anyone to work with us.

Cheers.
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Ziggylady(f): 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2018
Buhari thank you for paying them but you are going to daura next year....Your APC goons can cry blood for all i care(i can see them bleedig all over this thread) but i care less.

...daura calls you bubu,daura calls

Atikulation in progress...no noise please cool
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by rusher14: 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2018
Jung:

"Coughs" bros forex cannot be earned by exports alone sir. Ask for knowledge and you will get it. Some "exports" aren't physical goods. Some are services, and your president is making it inceedibly difficult for anyone to work with us.

Cheers.

The term export is not limited to physical goods.

And I sell my services abroad.

So tell me what difficulty you are facing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by dotcodotuk: 10:31pm On Oct 17, 2018
Jung:

[s][/s]Cant argue with a tecno or infinix phone warrior though. Your acerbic attacks on everyone reveals how shallow your mind works. Cant handle a decent argument without hurling insults. Na your type be election fodder. The type that will die for politician

You don jam this night. Damn sycophant. Come lets play[s][/s]

I wont lower myself to your level. Your paymasters wil not pay you for today, i have spoilt show for ypu
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by Ziggylady(f): 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2018
[b][/b]
Jung:

Cant argue with a tecno or infinix phone warrior though. Your acerbic attacks on everyone reveals how shallow your mind works. Cant handle a decent argument without hurling insults. Na your type be election fodder. The type that will die for politician

You don jam this night. Damn sycophant. Come lets play

Dont you know that APC zombies are insane?..they were recruited from various psychiatrist hospitals all over Nigeria....Every single one of them is mentally unstable,no exception.
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by dotcodotuk: 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ziggylady:

Buhari thank you for paying them but you are going to daura next year....Your APC goons can cry blood for all i care(i can see them bleedig all over this thread) but i care less.

...daura calls you bubu,daura calls

Atikulation in progress...no noise please cool

Sorry. Your paltry vote cannot do anything to an upright man

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by sarcasticdude(m): 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2018
well I can see now the kinda tactics booohari and his fellow lifeless paid NL agents wanna use,I just wanna say that on behalf of NL as a whole,buhari is still gonna go

They've started shooting the 1st attack on NL
They must be friggin-scared cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Airways Pensioners Paid By Buhari, Hail Buhari, Curse Obasanjo (Videos) by candygist: 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2018
Chidexter:
Someone's trying to score cheap political points

Call it cheap. This old men and women will die Happily knowing that their hustle for Niajaair ways was not in vain .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obadiah Mailafia: Tinubu Set To Be Used And Crushed By Some People / There Will Be No More Power Outages – FG / How Central Bank Officials Defrauded Nigeria Of N8 Billion – EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.