Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter (27911 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala / My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache / My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 19, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
100% true bro. What is my gain for coming here n start cooking fallacies, what will it benefit me? am much much much above that bro, I come here to learn from people with experience in life so why would I just come n start spreading virus?

As at the time of creating this thread the police haven't been informed so how come they were able to carry out series of investigations and grillings within one day?

Do you think us for fools?

1 Like

Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by tetralogyfallot(m): 12:04am On Oct 19, 2018
Elder0001:

Even buhari won't believe this story.

Nairaland has turned into an haven of fake stories lately
how I wish the story is false.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by tetralogyfallot(m): 12:10am On Oct 19, 2018
Elder0001:

As at the time of creating this thread the police haven't been informed so how come they were able to carry out series of investigations and grillings within one day?

Do you think us for fools?
can u come 2 gabasawa police station in kaduna tomorrow? If yes, I'll send u my digits

1 Like

Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by 1Sharon(f): 12:17am On Oct 19, 2018
eyinjuege:
We have several cases of men defiling their daughters, so its not awkward to view the father as a suspect. He is simply a suspect, and no one has accused him yet.
Everywhere in the world, you look at the people in the house first before going to search for culprits outside, unless he has a water tight alibi of not being around the period his daughter was defiled.
Because he has to be ruled out as a suspect doesn't mean he's guilty. It's only sensible for the case to be investigated first, so why people are saying the OP is having an affair with the girl's mum is just to deflect from the real matter at hand.
Afterall we all should be advocates of children whether related by blood or not. We all have a moral responsibility to protect children and bring those who harm them to book.

One of many examples of such on nairaland..
https://www.nairaland.com/4796248/man-rapes-3-year-old-daughter-infects

Excess sperm storage in the belly? Really Nigga? And you beleived that article?
Nigerians are so dumb

1 Like

Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by oshe111(m): 12:28am On Oct 19, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
100% true bro. What is my gain for coming here n start cooking fallacies, what will it benefit me? am much much much above that bro, I come here to learn from people with experience in life so why would I just come n start spreading virus?
Don't blame Us Sire!

It happens.....

Its better not to believe the truth than to believe lies.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by eyinjuege: 4:44am On Oct 19, 2018
1Sharon:

Excess sperm storage in the belly? Really Nigga? And you beleived that article?
Nigerians are so dumb

I hope you're not drunk.
Don't ever mention me again
Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 5:22am On Oct 19, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
can u come 2 gabasawa police station in kaduna tomorrow? If yes, I'll send u my digits

I don't live in Nigeria.

Give your contact to oshe ,btw you sound very very fake.

This story is fake.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by 1Sharon(f): 7:58am On Oct 19, 2018
eyinjuege:

I hope you're not drunk.
Don't ever mention me again

LOL. Did you read that article?
Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by Amhappy(f): 11:40am On Oct 19, 2018
1Sharon:

LOL. Did you read that article?

Even though that particular one may be silly but this things are really happening and it scares me. See below

https://www.nairaland.com/4796904/man-defiles-3-year-old-girl-ogun
Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by tammie24: 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
hmmm! This word is indeed a wicked world. After series of investigations and grilling by the police can u believe that the man accepted that he did it? Oh my God! I wept like a baby today. I cried my eyes out. How could a man be so cruel and wicked. What is this world turning into? Why are people so wicked! Just an innocent 6 year old girl. He's still in police custody.
omg!

And you were right!

I hope he doesn't bribe his way out
Though I trust gabasawa police
They no get joy for there

Please continue to update us

Thanks
Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
oshe111:
Don't blame Us Sire!

It happens.....

Its better not to believe the truth than to believe lies.....

Did the clown give you his contact?

1 Like

Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by 1Sharon(f): 2:25pm On Oct 19, 2018
Elder0001:

Lol... I'm doubting too
Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by 1Sharon(f): 2:27pm On Oct 19, 2018
Amhappy:

Even though that particular one may be silly but this things are really happening and it scares me. See below

https://www.nairaland.com/4796904/man-defiles-3-year-old-girl-ogun

Yes I know things are happening. But you cant use a cooked up article to prove a point. It makes one look dumb
Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by oshe111(m): 5:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
Elder0001:

Nope
Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by tetralogyfallot(m): 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2018
1Sharon:

Lol... I'm doubting too
Am too large to come here and start forming jargons and lies just for the sake of it. Okay what will it benefit me please? Just to make headlines?/ lolz! That sound very funny and ridiculous. Are there any financial benefit or any benefit whatsoever one can get from creating a life experience thread? I think only a senseless and jobless person will do that and am very very very faaaaar from all that. I came here to share experience so that people will learn and I too will tap from more knowledgeable people.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by tetralogyfallot(m): 7:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
oshe111:
Nope
if you are in kaduna send me your number let's whatsapp
Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by ifyalways(f): 8:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
hmmm! This word is indeed a wicked world. After series of investigations and grilling by the police can u believe that the man accepted that he did it? Oh my God! I wept like a baby today. I cried my eyes out. How could a man be so cruel and wicked. What is this world turning into? Why are people so wicked! Just an innocent 6 year old girl. He's still in police custody.
The man 'fessed up already?

What is the wife gonna do now ?

1 Like

Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by tetralogyfallot(m): 8:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
Elder0001:

thanks for calling me a clown I don't know what I did to deserve this from you. But please tell me any benefit I may derive from cooking lies and uploading it to the world. So that you will like me or what? I challenge you to get anybody either from your family or friends in kaduna to come n meet me. I will painstakingly and gladly welcome the person and even show him the victim. I will take him to even the hospital to meet the ever ready doctor that is also willing to give his helping hands toward achieving justice for this innocent girl.
Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by tetralogyfallot(m): 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
ifyalways:

the lady is in her parents house right now and I think that's the end of the marriage.
Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by tetralogyfallot(m): 8:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
ifyalways:

the husband is still in police custody
Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by ifyalways(f): 8:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
the lady is in her parents house right now and I think that's the end of the marriage.
Ah. Good. Let's hope she won't be convinced soon to withdraw the case, forgive the husband and save her marriage and family.

Is the lil girl receiving or received any medical care?

Dunno what's gone wrong with the world sad
Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by tetralogyfallot(m): 8:31pm On Oct 19, 2018
ifyalways:

Ah. Good. Let's hope she won't be convinced soon to withdraw the case, forgive the husband and save her marriage and family.

Is the lil girl receiving or received any medical care?

Dunno what's gone wrong with the world sad
the doctor prescribe some drugs. She's on medication now.
Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by 1Sharon(f): 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
thanks for calling me a clown I don't know what I did to deserve this from you. But please tell me any benefit I may derive from cooking lies and uploading it to the world. So that you will like me or what? I challenge you to get anybody either from your family or friends in kaduna to come n meet me. I will painstakingly and gladly welcome the person and even show him the victim. I will take him to even the hospital to meet the ever ready doctor that is also willing to give his helping hands toward achieving justice for this innocent girl.
Interesting. The doctor told you all this sensitive information about a young girl? When ur not even a relative. What happened to confidentiality?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
tetralogyfallot:

You're fraud.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by chii8(f): 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2018
1Sharon:

Interesting. The doctor told you all this sensitive information about a young girl? When ur not even a relative. What happened to confidentiality?

This is where i have problem with this story,why would a doctor give such confidential and delicate information to a mere neighour?what's the relationship between the Op and the wife?why will a woman who feared her six year old daughter is been abused share such sensitive information with a male neighbour?this male neighbour went to the station with the woman and Nigerian Police did not also label him a suspect?ok ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Younger Brother Is Addicted To Sports Betting, Please Help!!! / Woman Steals Bride’s Money At Wedding / The Unique Life Of Nigerian Children And Their Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.