Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter (27830 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala / My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache / My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 17, 2018
goatandyam:
The bolded is why you will know when someone is working very hard to get front page.... its all lies my brother.... lies from the deepest part of hell....
Goat and yam pls I am a lady
Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by ozento: 9:55pm On Oct 17, 2018
ChiefSweetus:
Fake and stupid story
She can listen to mumuz like you and ruin her marriage by falsely accusing the man or she can take that child to hospital and probably find out the poor girl has an infection and is the one that was scratching her pee-pee too aggressively
Seems you don't realise some men are very shy and averse to anything concerning their daughter's intimate matters. Only happens in Room and parlour areas with room and parlour mentality like op
on point

1 Like

Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by sanpipita(m): 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2018
They should go to hospital, might be UTI, wonder if the girl feels itches when she urinates too.
Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2018
Samantha23:
what is this world turning into? but it is still too premature to accuse her husband. it could be her son, the girls brother.
A valid point you got

why do you feel so?
Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by daviesblaze(m): 9:58pm On Oct 17, 2018
lielbree:

U sound so stupìd. So if a father is raping his daughter it should continue just so they won't divorce? Nigerians and stupìdity
you are weird undecided and stup!d

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by xtervaganza(m): 9:58pm On Oct 17, 2018
A 6 year old very old enough to know who picked her.

At 6 I was in primary 3 and I know how to wake up in the middle of the night to play games on TV

Let's not make a devil out of a possibly innocent man

1 Like

Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by meobizy(f): 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
Na police suppose solve this matter. If the thread author is not a policeman then I suggest he keep away from the situation. If at the end water pass garri they'll [police] hold him for questioning.
Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ok
Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by DeLaRue: 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
The husband's response is not necessarily a pointer to guilt.

If I was in that situation, I could see myself saying something similar. The difference is, I would cancel all my work engagement the following day as we all head to hospital first thing in the morning.

I don't like speculating much if I can get a professional to take control of a situation.

I suspect a lot of men are like that.

2 Likes

Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by niceguy3(m): 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
what if at the end the man is innocent of the whole thing.
Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by newjosboy: 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2018
ifyalways:
What is their sleeping arrangement like?

How old is the son?

Na real wao for waya. Won't bother typing any epistle here sha because last last, the woman will decide to keep quiet, save her husband and her marriage undecided

When did the daughter change to a son?
Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by Ugosample(m): 10:07pm On Oct 17, 2018
chii8:
Before you condemn an innocent man,let the mother give the daughter a close monitoring and a chat...at school,church and their residential area.Does she pick her daughter immediately school closes,or the daughter stay behind in school?who does the mother leave her children anytime she wants to run errand at home?do her children stay with her all through church activities or they are left with a sunday school teacher?

Because if the woman accuses the husband and it later turns out that he is innocent,that home will crumble ooo

you have a point
the key word is to tread with caution
Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by PapaAdanna: 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
My neighbour called me today and told me shes suspecting her husband trying to sexually molest their six year old daughter.

She said early this morning their daughter woke up and was complaining of pains around her private area and lo n behold when she checked it she discovered that the hymen is almost broken and there's blood stain.

She asked the innocent girl and the girl said the place is always scratching her at night. She told her husband and the fool said may be its a medical problem.

She's seriously worried and disturbed, she called me this afternoon and it's really a pity when I saw the girls condition. I was dumbfounded and don't even know how to solve this issue please guys what advice should I give this lady?

Note: they are family of four, she, the husband, their daughter, and a son.

And you jumped into conclusion by calling the husband a fool already without any tangible evidence.
You are the bigger fool hear shaaa

1 Like

Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2018
That response gave the man away. An innocent and true father would not take such case lightly at all. He should be the one to take the daughter to see a doctor instead of suggesting a lame excuse.

The lady should take her daughter to see a doctor ASAP, someone should be in jail quickly. I hate such stories. sad

4 Likes

Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by ekestic1976(f): 10:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
izzou:
sad

Advise? undecided

Let her get her daughter to open up and tell her the truth. Period angry

Abi you wan call police for matter wey dey inconclusive? sad

grin grin grin
Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by goatandyam: 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
EasternDamsel4:

Goat and yam pls I am a lady
sorry
Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
a room and parlour self contain. The all sleep on the same bed at night in the same room

Every single adult/adolescent who has unsupervised access to that little girl (apart from the mother) is a suspect. So she must do a very careful forensic analysis of the child's daily schedule to fish out the perpetrator of this very heinous crime. Take her for medical examination & treatment and also to see a child psychologist who would know how to better get the truth out of the girl herself
Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by Truthsbitter: 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2018
lielbree:

Who else would it be? Most sexual molestation of kids are by family members
clap for yourself.

This your reasoning is so perfect ...
Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by oshe111(m): 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
My neighbour called me today and told me shes suspecting her husband trying to sexually molest their six year old daughter.

She said early this morning their daughter woke up and was complaining of pains around her private area and lo n behold when she checked it she discovered that the hymen is almost broken and there's blood stain.

She asked the innocent girl and the girl said the place is always scratching her at night. She told her husband and the fool said may be its a medical problem.

She's seriously worried and disturbed, she called me this afternoon and it's really a pity when I saw the girls condition. I was dumbfounded and don't even know how to solve this issue please guys what advice should I give this lady?

Why is she suspecting the husband?

And why did she confide in you?

Why did You call him(the husband) a fool without any iota of respect?

Are U sure something fishy isnt going on btw u and the lady?

5 Likes

Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by BigGuyMan: 10:37pm On Oct 17, 2018
oshe111:
Why is she suspecting the husband?

And why did she confide in you?

Why did You call him(the husband) a fool without any iota of respect?

Are U sure something fishy isnt going on btw u and the lady?

You are the only sensible person here.
You be certified street nigga, we are used to people like OP already.

Certified home breakers always camouflaging as special advisers

4 Likes

Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by Truthsbitter: 10:38pm On Oct 17, 2018
SisiStar007:
The lady in question should keep a keen eye on her daughter and be her daughter's closest ally.... And trust noone even her husband. ..
Its possible the man drugs them at night?
Its possible its a school teacher or mate doing this?
Its possible its a friendly neighbour doing this?
List is endless,just be on the lookout
NB,take her to the hospital before infection sets in. .
It's possible the wife and her so called neighbor (op) are dating.
otherwise which mom carries her molested daughter to her neighbor to show HIM the daughters vjay?

The said lady isn't wise, she should keep close watch and communicate more with her daughter on sex education.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by SisiStar007: 10:41pm On Oct 17, 2018
Truthsbitter:

otherwise which mom carries her molested daughter to her neighbor to show HIM the daughters vjay?

The said lady isn't wise, she should keep close watch and communicate more with her daughter on sex education.

Fact!!!
May the truth be revealed soon, the young girls life is at risk!!
Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by oshe111(m): 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
BigGuyMan:
You are the only sensible person here. You be certified street nigga, we are used to people like OP already.
Certified home breakers always camouflaging as special advisers
No mind am.....

I just dey look am
If na me be the husband, na jail the OP for take dey answer questions by now

1 Like

Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by 1Sharon(f): 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
Truthsbitter:

The said lady isn't wis
e, she should keep close watch and communicate more with her daughter on sex education.

tetralogyfallot Come and explain urself oo
Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by Quigley: 10:53pm On Oct 17, 2018
All these problems stems from the fact Nigerians don't have a heart to heart talk to with their kids. Who knows how many times that child has been shouted upon, beaten, always been told to be silence. We should always find a way of resolving issues with our little ones that doesn't involve violence because I don't see why that child wouldn't open up well with her mother.
We should stop silencing our children please, give them space to be open, blunt and express themselves.
The lady should sit her down and ask her, tell the little girl she shouldn't be afraid to tell her anything, close talk and u would be surprised what that child will say, and I don't believe it's the dad, he might have answered outta negligence which is bad.

3 Likes

Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by Respect55(m): 10:55pm On Oct 17, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
am just week
I'm also MONTH undecided

1 Like

Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by D1zion: 10:56pm On Oct 17, 2018
God.!This is the end! But if it's the father, how can a man start lusting after his own biological blood. Nothing but the spirit of Satan has taken over him.
Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by bekinyaro: 11:00pm On Oct 17, 2018
This could just be an infection. Pls take the girl to the hospital....

1 Like

Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by sandra50(f): 11:04pm On Oct 17, 2018
tetralogyfallot:

She should not accuse the man wrongly ooo before she destroys her home..let her get a camera and fix in that house so you wouldn't end up assuming the wrong thing and your husband will end the marriage.dont assume..find out with your two eyes unless the girl confuses that her father plays with her vagina.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by ashjay001(m): 11:06pm On Oct 17, 2018
tetralogyfallot:

Invest in CCTV, if u can't face him down! Iyalaya eangry
Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by NoToPile: 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2018
Hmmm

Something use to scratch her at night
They saw blood in her panties one morning
They all sleep together on the same bed
The mother suspects her husband

Somebody close by is doing something to that child(likely fingering) and even the child seems not to see or know the person. If the mother thinks its her husband, she may be right.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by adisabarber(m): 11:17pm On Oct 17, 2018
When a foolish woman asks for a stupid man's opinion she will get silly advice. How can anyone just conclude that the girl's father is molesting her because he did not feel worried about the itching? Some men are like that. How can you expect a man to be worried about his 6 year old daughter having sex? Even when she turns 20 the man will still think she's a virgin.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Most Breadwinner Wives Deprive Their Husbands Intimacy In Marriage? / Being Married To A Nigerian Is Hard Sometimes / Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.