Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,252 members, 7,815,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

She Finally Said The Truth! What Do You Suggest I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Finally Said The Truth! What Do You Suggest I Do? (3426 Views)

Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins / And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) / Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Finally Said The Truth! What Do You Suggest I Do? by kelvinakproko(m): 4:25pm On Jan 09
Thank You Nairalanders for the counsel offered on my previous thread (link below).
So yesterday I threatened to quit the relationship if she doesn't tell the truth about the movement I spoke about in detail in the previous thread. She confessed that there's been a sugar daddy (he already has a wife). She said she didn't know what came over her. She had spent a whole week before with him some months earlier unknowing to me before the last movement that made me suspect something wasn't fine.

Now I guess where the financial support was coming from then. They both discuss me and the sugar daddy even give her tips on how to cover up after meeting him. From the chats she showed me, the sugar daddy always ask after me. She said he's been asking her out before we even began the relationship and that it was difficult for her to stop. From the chats she showed me, she had severally told the man that she wants to stop and she ain't cool with the games anymore that she loves her boyfriend.

I also discovered that since the day I suspected her movement, she hasn't been seeing him anymore and evidences from their chat thereafter supports that. She told him her guy is already suspecting her and that she doesn't want to lose her relationship because of several support or help he has given her in the past.

It's been hard to swallow the revelation but she's been crying since yesterday that I should forgive her that she's stopped everything with the man. She called the man that she's already told me about everything that's been going on. And she told him he's disconnecting from him in anyway and she blocked him on all communication channels she has with him.

I couldn't sleep last night. I really want to end it all up despite the fact that there's evidence she stopped the whole thing with the man after I suspected her movement. What do you think I should do?

Link To Previous Thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7961986/forgive-when-she-hasnt-said

1 Like

Re: She Finally Said The Truth! What Do You Suggest I Do? by adesegun121(m): 4:28pm On Jan 09
All is well
Re: She Finally Said The Truth! What Do You Suggest I Do? by drimzsmoke(m): 4:28pm On Jan 09
Marry her next week Saturday, this Saturday oooo, let the sugar daddy finance your wedding!!!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Finally Said The Truth! What Do You Suggest I Do? by Ahmed0336(m): 4:35pm On Jan 09
Just do wetin you get for mind undecided

3 Likes

Re: She Finally Said The Truth! What Do You Suggest I Do? by akube34: 4:57pm On Jan 09
kelvinakproko:
Thank You Nairalanders for the counsel offered on my previous thread (link below).
So yesterday I threatened to quit the relationship if she doesn't tell the truth about the movement I spoke about in detail in the previous thread. She confessed that there's been a sugar daddy (he already has a wife). She said she didn't know what came over her. She had spent a whole week before with him some months earlier unknowing to me before the last movement that made me suspect something wasn't fine.

Now I guess where the financial support was coming from then. They both discuss me and the sugar daddy even give her tips on how to cover up after meeting him. From the chats she showed me, the sugar daddy always ask after me. She said he's been asking her out before we even began the relationship and that it was difficult for her to stop. From the chats she showed me, she had severally told the man that she wants to stop and she ain't cool with the games anymore that she loves her boyfriend.

I also discovered that since the day I suspected her movement, she hasn't been seeing him anymore and evidences from their chat thereafter supports that. She told him her guy is already suspecting her and that she doesn't want to lose her relationship because of several support or help he has given her in the past.

It's been hard to swallow the revelation but she's been crying since yesterday that I should forgive her that she's stopped everything with the man. She called the man that she's already told me about everything that's been going on. And she told him he's disconnecting from him in anyway and she blocked him on all communication channels she has with him.

I couldn't sleep last night. I really want to end it all up despite the fact that there's evidence she stopped the whole thing with the man after I suspected her movement. What do you think I should do?

Link To Previous Thread
I know deep down you want to forgive her but let me tell you something, she would do it again I promise you. She would just get smarter about it

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Finally Said The Truth! What Do You Suggest I Do? by tolufase: 4:58pm On Jan 09
From your explanation Op, you're still very much in love with this jumping jumping lady. All you're seeking for is validation. Although I didn't read your previous thread. But as for me if I cut someone intend to marry with another man, that's the end of the road. I don't seek people's opinion for that. But if it's just a mere girlfriend, let the game continue.

Good luck young man.

14 Likes

Re: She Finally Said The Truth! What Do You Suggest I Do? by Available9: 4:59pm On Jan 09
HIV loading

2 Likes

Re: She Finally Said The Truth! What Do You Suggest I Do? by CandyOps(m): 5:03pm On Jan 09
First of, change her name from Diamond 💎 to mud angry

I noticed say once I save babe name with pet name Na from that day my mumu to her dey enter gear 4.

Once you change that name to something plain like 'Cheating Tina' or 'Tina Lagos' your sense go begin return gradually like osmosis.

You no go even know say the sense done dey come back. One day you go just realise say you done get your senses back fully! And you no go too send an again...

Then delete that nonsense wallpaper because I no say na Cheating Tina and you dey that picture angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Finally Said The Truth! What Do You Suggest I Do? by zed7: 5:04pm On Jan 09
He even put a diamond emoji near her name.

If you're not engaged or married, then you're a free spirit. You need to still be checking other people out.

Young people always end up with heartbreak because they want to privatise public property.

3 Likes

Re: She Finally Said The Truth! What Do You Suggest I Do? by Savedday2: 5:06pm On Jan 09
When you're in a relationship/marriage with a 9ja girl, you are already serving punishment from God. If it's not emotional, it will be physical or even death as the case may be.

The bottom line is that, they are punishment. All of them

3 Likes

Re: She Finally Said The Truth! What Do You Suggest I Do? by Wearetheugliest: 5:07pm On Jan 09
You fitt forgive her normal but You gaz leggo Man. Na danger you dey use play so..

2 Likes

Re: She Finally Said The Truth! What Do You Suggest I Do? by jmoore(m): 5:08pm On Jan 09
I love my own standards. My spec: Virgin wife or nothing.

@op, what are your standards? Even the sugar daddy get his own standard.

It is a waste of time telling you what to do, because your decision will come out from the standards you have made for yourself.

7 Likes

Re: She Finally Said The Truth! What Do You Suggest I Do? by dclak112: 5:09pm On Jan 09
Don't make a whole an house wife
Re: She Finally Said The Truth! What Do You Suggest I Do? by StrongAlphMale: 5:09pm On Jan 09
Dating a Nigerian girl is the 3rd most foolish thing on earth 🌍

You don't date a Nigerian girl op, you keep knacking her until you're tired then dump her and find kpekpus to continue the knacking

3 Likes

Re: She Finally Said The Truth! What Do You Suggest I Do? by drimzsmoke(m): 5:12pm On Jan 09
CandyOps:
First of, change her name from Diamond 💎 to mud angry

I noticed say once I save babe name with pet name Na from that day my mumu to her dey enter gear 4.

Once you change that name to something plain like 'Cheating Tina' or 'Tina Lagos' your sense go begin return gradually like osmosis.

You no go even know say the sense done dey come back. One day you go just realise say you done get your senses back fully! And you no go too send an again...

Then delete that nonsense wallpaper because I no say na Cheating Tina and you dey that picture angry

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That wallpaper dey make me laugh here since

1 Like

Re: She Finally Said The Truth! What Do You Suggest I Do? by Nicepoker(m): 5:18pm On Jan 09
She said something came over her. That evil spirit that hunted Jezebel is still living among Nigerian girls. Send her away.
Re: She Finally Said The Truth! What Do You Suggest I Do? by StrongAlphMale: 5:23pm On Jan 09
tolufase:
From your explanation Op, you're still very much in love with this jumping jumping lady. All you're seeking for is validation. Although I didn't read your previous thread. But as for me if I cut someone intend to marry with another man, that's the end of the road. I don't seek people's opinion for that. But if it's just a mere girlfriend, let the game continue.

Good luck young man.

OP thought he owes her, what a simp dude.

Ordinary mere gf dude came to write chapters of epistles here.

At the bolded, It'll interest you to know that Simps like the op can never move on.

A hookup girl clearly said she went for hookup, the simp is asking what should he do. What a joke

4 Likes

Re: She Finally Said The Truth! What Do You Suggest I Do? by LIVINGICONREBOR: 5:28pm On Jan 09
Don't be a fool. All those tears are just manipulation tactics. Zero your mind on having anything to do with her "long term". Just convert her to bang mate in your mind. Trust me that guy go still 4uck am again and again.

No mumu, 2024 jus dey start.

3 Likes

Re: She Finally Said The Truth! What Do You Suggest I Do? by LordIsaac(m): 5:43pm On Jan 09
akube34:
I know deep down you want to forgive her but let me tell you something, she would do it again I promise you. She would just get smarter about it
😂😂😂😂😂
Re: She Finally Said The Truth! What Do You Suggest I Do? by CheedyJ(m): 5:44pm On Jan 09
Forgiving her is the smallest thing but the real question is, can you deal with the residue of her deeds? For instance, you call and she no pick, wetin go fess come ur mind? Can u really forget wetin don happen, I doubt u can

7 Likes

Re: She Finally Said The Truth! What Do You Suggest I Do? by Openair: 5:55pm On Jan 09
Boss, you act like she's the only girl in the world that's why you are so scared to lose her. You keep bringing up excuses for her, just continue.....

If you have heard the I did it for us phrase, just forget it.
Re: She Finally Said The Truth! What Do You Suggest I Do? by rickleye: 6:02pm On Jan 09
kelvinakproko:

Link To Previous Thread

Dude, I’ll be honest I didn’t read the backlog but this is what I’ll suggest.

Ask yourself and list the reasons to stay together and on another side of the paper list the reasons to leave the relationship.

It will take someone with a matured mind to continue. Are you able to be intimate with her and not feel like someone else has been in the same sexual position with her as you are doing.
Why did she continue the illicit affair ?
Would she have given the affair up if you didn’t find it out ?
Are you able to forgive her without bringing it up when you guys have arguments?
Is she willing to allow you unrestricted access to her phone ? If yes then you can install phone tracker and monitor until she gains your full trust again.
She sounds like a good woman who main mistake .

Whatever final decision you make.

I’ll support you .

1 Like

Re: She Finally Said The Truth! What Do You Suggest I Do? by Thazard(m): 6:05pm On Jan 09
[quote author=CandyOps post=127859859]First of, change her name from Diamond
Re: She Finally Said The Truth! What Do You Suggest I Do? by drimzsmoke(m): 6:05pm On Jan 09
rickleye:

She sounds like a good woman who main mistake .

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: She Finally Said The Truth! What Do You Suggest I Do? by jogsman01(m): 6:21pm On Jan 09
It's your decision to take. But let her know your value before you forgive her. Ire ooo
Re: She Finally Said The Truth! What Do You Suggest I Do? by rickleye: 6:37pm On Jan 09
drimzsmoke:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Let me be 😂😂😂😂
Re: She Finally Said The Truth! What Do You Suggest I Do? by Gadafii: 7:22pm On Jan 09
From your earlier thread you claimed you loved her, hard for you to let her go because of her financial assistance and supports she made towards you and the relationship

My question to you is that, did you question yourself if she considered all of those assistance and commitment before she went to lay with a married man

When dealing with a woman you have to learn how to think like a woman, if she rated you and the commitment she had made in that relationship she wouldn’t jeopardize all of that with a sugar daddy

So all of that she has blocked the married man and bla bla bla na wash, it will only take her a few misunderstanding between you two before she crawl back to her sugar daddy, or Mae sugar daddy wire her certain amount and use a different number to call her and see if that girl won’t go back to him

If you must remain with her discontinue any serious plans with her, at least for now…for a guy like me sha the moment I have the realization another guy sleeps with a girl I have had such long time and commitment with, I can’t take her serious, but we are different so I can’t completely tell you what to do
But I have laid down possible scenarios of what will likely happen in the future

2 Likes

Re: She Finally Said The Truth! What Do You Suggest I Do? by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:34pm On Jan 09
Toto no be for one man! Na public property and highest bidder.. Now that you thought you had secured it for yourself only better use your brain and do something before another man enters..
Re: She Finally Said The Truth! What Do You Suggest I Do? by Onebigman(m): 7:58pm On Jan 09
I have read alot of comments and I must say I'm disappointed with the way some of you think.all of Una wey de talk about knacking every 9ja girl like say dem be object,shebi Una no get sisters.,.op do waiting de your mind.but my advice is that never allow a woman to guilt-trip you with her tears,e dey always end in had i known
Re: She Finally Said The Truth! What Do You Suggest I Do? by Justkatty(f): 8:07pm On Jan 09
dclak112:
Don't make a whole an house wife
He should make quarter bah? tongue

1 Like

Re: She Finally Said The Truth! What Do You Suggest I Do? by ERCROSS(m): 8:12pm On Jan 09
Don't take back a cheating hoe, broh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Does He Keep Coming Back? / A Lying Cheating Wife / Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.