Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,068 members, 7,810,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex (66580 Views)

5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / "I'm Not A Lesbian But I Get Attached To Girls More”-Facebook User (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by tiffanyfan(f): 7:58am On Mar 01
There are five reasons a woman gets attached to a man after sex.

✓ Women naively believe what they hear.

The way to a woman is through her ears. For a man to sleep with a woman, he says what the woman wants to hear:

“You are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever met. You are so smart, focused and intelligent.”
This way, she doesn’t feel like he’s taking her for a fool. And whoops, she falls to his trap!

Women believe in love.

Outside marriage, men are just cheaters (irresponsible men). For men, there’s no love gained or lost. After sex, a man walks away with zero feelings. The game is over. She’s left confused and wounded. Women don’t easily slow down after intimacy.

Women are more emotional by nature.

The woman’s body releases volumes of oxytocin during intimacy. This is the hormone responsible for bonding. She naturally gets emotionally attached to the man she slept with. And the more time he took with her, the more attached she becomes.

Women are nurturers by nature.

Women unconsciously nurture relationships the same way they nurture babies. Women foster and nourish whatever comes their way including grownup men.

Sex for women is an act of submission.

When a woman sleeps with a man, she totally trusts him. In sex, a woman surrenders her life, will and body to the man to do with her as he wishes. That’s why women get broken to pieces when relationships break down.

Fritzy

96 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by immortalcrown(m): 8:02am On Mar 01
Women believe in love and are emotional. But what happens to the belief and the emotion when she finds a richer or more handsome man or when her man cannot give her orgasm and she finds another man that gives her orgasm?

I have seen women that dated rich men and dumped the men when the men became poor or when the women found men with other qualities that money cannot guarantee. Good examples are those ladies that dumped their fiances after being trained in universities by the fiances. So, where are the belief and the emotion in this case? Many ladies dump or cheat on their men with the claim that the men are not satisfying in bed. Where are the belief and the emotion here? As paternity fraud is recorded in marriages today, where are the belief and the emotion? I know at least 3 women who dated men and enjoyed the men's money for long but later left the men and said they can't marry unattractive men. So, where is the belief and the emotion here?

Meanwhile, no be Davido be dat? Must you attach a picture to the post?

405 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by iamtardey: 8:07am On Mar 01
Shey na why dem go dey ask so what are we now … just right after the first sex??! Because me I don’t know what we are o undecided

107 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by richeeyo(m): 8:09am On Mar 01
iamtardey:
Shey na why dem go dey ask so what are we now … just right after the first sex??! Because me I don’t know what we are o undecided
Bro that question eeeh
And you wouldn't want to let her feel bad just after sex

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by iamtardey: 8:15am On Mar 01
richeeyo:

Bro that question eeeh
Oga me I don’t care o… I get gf o… can’t because of one time knacking get a number2 angry

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by Double0h7(f): 8:22am On Mar 01
Oxytocin, also known as the love hormone, is activated by touch, intimacy and sex and promotes a deeper sense of bonding between couples. It's also the hormone that bonds a mother to her newborn baby and has anti-inflammatory and calming effects.

This is the only scientifically significant effect.

131 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by talk2hb1(m): 9:41am On Mar 01
Tooh,
I just don't want to betray my Gender, I could have shared what makes Men Bond and attached.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by LeeSmart: 10:08am On Mar 01
talk2hb1:
Tooh,
I just don't want to betray my Gender, I could have shared what makes Men Bond and attached.
Pls betray us sir, we are use to betrayals lol.

45 Likes

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by tiffanyfan(f): 10:14am On Mar 01
immortalcrown:
Women believe in love and are emotional. But what happens to the belief and the emotion when a man is poor or ugly or when he cannot give her orgasm?

A guy having the issues you stated needs serious.........wtf!!!!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by tiffanyfan(f): 10:17am On Mar 01
richeeyo:

Bro that question eeeh

And will just cook one lie give her abi....which is wrong

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by tiffanyfan(f): 10:18am On Mar 01
talk2hb1:
Tooh,

Pls share....we all want to learn

1 Like

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by talk2hb1(m): 10:33am On Mar 01
LeeSmart:

Pls betray us sir, we are use to betrayals lol.
I am bounded by bro code.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by Anguldi(m): 10:40am On Mar 01
tiffanyfan:
There are five reasons a woman gets attached to a man after sex.

✓ Women naively believe what they hear.

The way to a woman is through her ears. For a man to sleep with a woman, he says what the woman wants to hear:

“You are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever met. You are so smart, focused and intelligent.”
This way, she doesn’t feel like he’s taking her for a fool. And whoops, she falls to his trap!

✓ Women believe in love.

Outside marriage, men are just cheaters (irresponsible men). For men, there’s no love gained or lost. After sex, a man walks away with zero feelings. The game is over. She’s left confused and wounded. Women don’t easily slow down after intimacy.

✓ Women are more emotional by nature.

The woman’s body releases volumes of oxytocin during intimacy. This is the hormone responsible for bonding. She naturally gets emotionally attached to the man she slept with. And the more time he took with her, the more attached she becomes.

✓ Women are nurturers by nature.

Women unconsciously nurture relationships the same way they nurture babies. Women foster and nourish whatever comes their way including grownup men.

✓ Sex for women is an act of submission.

When a woman sleeps with a man, she totally trusts him. In sex, a woman surrenders her life, will and body to the man to do with her as he wishes. That’s why women get broken to pieces when relationships break down.

Fritzy
True, it doesn't apply to ashawo geng wink.
My ex dey nuture me cheesy but she still left last november because I wasn't giving her marriage vibes. Aunty no gree calm down but I guess she's feeling the financial heat now.

Finding replacement now na war. We just dey do our selves lipsrsealed

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by Duelee: 11:10am On Mar 01
Ashawo is what

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by yomi531(m): 11:42am On Mar 01
talk2hb1:
Tooh,
When a man spends his money on a girl,he becomes attached to her. Simple

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by talk2hb1(m): 11:46am On Mar 01
yomi531:
When a man spends his money on a girl,he becomes attached to her. Simple
Girls can easily manipulate guys like you, you will be thinking of your initial investment and put more money into it loosing more money till you get frustrated.

88 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by yomi531(m): 11:50am On Mar 01
talk2hb1:

Girls can easily manipulate guys like you, you will be thinking of your initial investment and put more money into it loosing more money till you get frustrated.
But, i just stated the fact na. Thats why e dey pain us when girl chop our money run. Factos

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by talk2hb1(m): 11:58am On Mar 01
yomi531:
But, i just stated the fact na. Thats why e dey pain us when girl chop our money run. Factos
My own point is, never entice woman with money.
Never spend money you can't dash beggars on your girlfriend that has never sacrifice anything for you or the relationship.
Imagine going to expensive restaurant on a first date, whereas coke and donut 🍩 is enough. Let her impress you first then reward her more and more.

123 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by richeeyo(m): 12:00pm On Mar 01
tiffanyfan:

That's the reason I don't do girls any how
We could say whole rubbish in the world
When it comes to sex I run

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by yomi531(m): 12:01pm On Mar 01
talk2hb1:

My own point is, never entice woman with money.
Never spend money you can't dash beggars on your girlfriend that has never sacrifice anything for you or the relationship.
Imagine going to expensive restaurant on a first date, whereas coke and donut 🍩 is enough. Let her impress you first then reward her more and more.
Nice One.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by Fiscus105(m): 12:07pm On Mar 01
immortalcrown:
Women believe in love and are emotional. But what happens to the belief and the emotion when a man is poor or ugly or when he cannot give her orgasm?

Hope you don't have issues with comprehension? Op talked about after sex.

The association of ugly and broke you are fighting for, hope you know they haven't sex the woman for you to know after effects.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by Zonefree(m): 12:36pm On Mar 01
talk2hb1:

I am bounded by bro code.
Correct man. 💯

That niggarrrr came in form of a serpent to tempt you, but you gallant.

Come and marry my girlfriend.

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by BabbanBura(m): 12:39pm On Mar 01
Anguldi:

True, it doesn't apply to ashawo geng wink.
My ex dey nuture me cheesy but she still left last november because I wasn't giving her marriage vibes. Aunty no gree calm down but I guess she's feeling the financial heat now.

Finding replacement now na war. We just dey do our selves lipsrsealed

Hahahaha, I get babe in this right now, she offended me and won't apologise, so I stopped every communication and for 2months we no relate, then all of a sudden she chatted me up trying to turn table say I cut her off for no reason, saying I no love am. I just laughed and told ask her if she is the one that loves me to have stayed away for two months. She started apologising and saying she loves and misses me bulabulabu. I told her she only proved she doesn't really love me and it's fine, I am cool with that. She now refer me as Bro and I call her sister - i am okay with it this way cos I know how much I dey spend in that relationship and what really do I get from it apart from kpekus whenever I wanted it or whenever e hungry am? And this babe like f.ck like rabbit, jeeeessss!

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by nigeriansamurai(m): 12:51pm On Mar 01
tiffanyfan:

ehh... At least she will learn, to stop asking that mumu question after sex.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by fyzaila: 1:10pm On Mar 01
And the one that connect a man to a woman after s3x is respect and peace of mind.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by immortalcrown(m): 4:40pm On Mar 01
Fiscus105:
Hope you don't have issues with comprehension? Op talked about after sex.
Your question goes to you. A lot of women will give a man sex many months or years and dump him immediately he becomes poor. I know at least 3 women who dated men for long because those men were financially supportive but later left the men and said they can't marry unattractive men.

24 Likes

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by KingDash09(m): 4:54pm On Mar 01
No wonder jennyclay Dey come my house steady

10 Likes

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by ZekeYeager: 6:49pm On Mar 01
Do you speak Yoruba? Can you tell what this means?

immortalcrown:

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by Tope2024: 7:32pm On Mar 01
talk2hb1:
Tooh,
say it madam so that we can learn.....you too have brothers and would give birth to a male child

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:41pm On Mar 01
Weird

In as much as I love sex

I can't fall for any man. Except I'm playing the mind game.

Mind you, having feelings for someone is chemicals in the brain playing tricks

12 Likes

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by westlius(m): 7:42pm On Mar 01
To me women don't know what they want
Wada na big Gbola or Fat bank account

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex by dkidd: 7:53pm On Mar 01
ZekeYeager:

Do you speak Yoruba? Can you tell what this means?

Lool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should I Marry Albino? / Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online / 28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.