Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago (50381 Views)

Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom / Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) / Tall, Pretty, Sad-looking Nigerian Lady Weds Small-sized Man. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago by Brymose(m): 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
Lemme start photo bombing.
Re: South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago by BiafranBushBoy: 5:53pm On Oct 18, 2018
queenbetsy:
yes wink

It takes approximately 7 hours for you to reply a PM? Smiles...

All the same, don't bother replying again... smiley

Have a nice time.
Re: South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago by sinaj(f): 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
kinibigdeal:
Sinaj let me know where you do take selfie angry
my bedroom tongue
Re: South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago by Johnsown1(m): 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2018
Jephz:
the children head go be Photo bomb o ;Dthe children head go be Photo bomb o

Hammer head of horror,
Re: South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2018
Awwww.......so sweet.... I love love wink
Re: South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago by Nowenuse: 11:02am On Oct 19, 2018
Runalong333:

I think most have khoisan blood , khois are indigenous to Southern Africa, plus add the European DNA that others carry . These set them apart from your "typical" African look. Horn of Africa has their own distinctive look as well. Africa is blessed with diversity .

Exactly what I thought. The Khoisan blood. What surprises me is that 90% of Black South Africans tend to have this distinctive look. This means the intermixing between the Bantus and Khoisans was very very much in the past. In fact, the entire interracial mixing in the country.
Re: South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago by kinibigdeal(m): 4:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
sinaj:
my bedroom tongue

Can I come?
Re: South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 19, 2018
Nowenuse:

Exactly what I thought. The Khoisan blood. What surprises me is that 90% of Black South Africans tend to have this distinctive look. This means the intermixing between the Bantus and Khoisans was very very much in the past. In fact, the entire interracial mixing in the country.

If you travelled around South Africa, not just the popular cities but mostly smaller towns , you would not think you are in "real africa" because of the striking looks that are " alien " to Africa .But there are still people with brown skin and your typical Bantu features here , so I wouldn't say 90%. I'm sure the recessive genes cause a lot of conflict among the uneducated grin , because you can have siblings who look too different, one with an "African" look and the other with a striking Euro like look . It's only in south Africa and Namibia where I have come across white women with big butts cheesy, not all though but quiet a significant number . So it's pretty easy to conclude that a lot of interracial mixing went on for some time in the two countries.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago by Wantedola(m): 10:40pm On Feb 09, 2020
E fit be you o!
Re: South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago by LosC: 10:44pm On Feb 09, 2020
ONITSHA HEAD BRIDGE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? / I Saw Used Condom & My Girlfriend At Home, Should I Break Up With Her? / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.