Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago (50380 Views)

Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom / Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) / Tall, Pretty, Sad-looking Nigerian Lady Weds Small-sized Man. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago by queenbetsy(f): 12:41pm On Oct 18, 2018
ALAYORMII:

Let Mii
where is that?? i mean your profile picture?
Re: South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago by damaan(m): 12:44pm On Oct 18, 2018
Shot well shot grin
Re: South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago by BiafranBushBoy: 12:47pm On Oct 18, 2018
queenbetsy:
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who will photobomb my own picture now?? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can I photobomb your DM?

Say yes... wink
Re: South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago by nazablossom(f): 12:49pm On Oct 18, 2018
Some people will start visiting stadium now grin

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 18, 2018
yea Right, the whole thang was staged from the right fuvking start. people will perfom all kinda stunt.

Just to trend on social media.
Re: South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago by queenbetsy(f): 12:54pm On Oct 18, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Can I photobomb your DM?

Say yes... wink
yes wink

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago by okwabayi(m): 1:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
Meh, e concern me? People meet people everyday.
The guy try. I learned to stop persisting with women at the age of 21. It was one of the best decisions I made in life.
Re: South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 18, 2018
Nowenuse:
South Africans tend to have a very distinct face from other Africans at times.

I think most have khoisan blood , khois are indigenous to Southern Africa, plus add the European DNA that others carry . These set them apart from your "typical" African look. Horn of Africa has their own distinctive look as well. Africa is blessed with diversity .

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 18, 2018
nazablossom:
Some people will start visiting stadium now grin

You naughty grin
Re: South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago by BiafranBushBoy: 1:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
Re: South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2018
1stola:

yeye

why she nor marry one of those two boys? grin grin grin
Her cousins?
Abi u nor read the story

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago by wink2015(m): 1:23pm On Oct 18, 2018
Southy People shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago by lot14: 1:28pm On Oct 18, 2018
we find love in the strangest places
Re: South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago by BluntBoy(m): 1:29pm On Oct 18, 2018
1stola:
yeye
why she nor marry one of those two boys? grin grin grin
They are her brothers.
Re: South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago by movetoca: 1:29pm On Oct 18, 2018
Southies really ugly.
Re: South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago by nephemmy(m): 1:32pm On Oct 18, 2018
see heads shocked...lord have mercy! those jaws hmm...nawa oo
Re: South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago by Mankosi: 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2018
Which photobomb?she was busy taking shots of the man that was minding his business.
Re: South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago by deflover(m): 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2018
Southie African women can fine
I remember some I met in London
Damn

3 Likes

Re: South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago by kinibigdeal(m): 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2018
Sinaj let me know where you do take selfie angry
Re: South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago by ahmedbanj(m): 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
wait ooo, how many ladies are you talking about? The dark one abi dat yellow one? Cos ayam not understanding d pinsure..
Re: South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago by Oceannaagent: 2:14pm On Oct 18, 2018
Investors get in and be a part of the future

Our Investment scheme keep on appreciating, so don't be left out. It's still early to make your mark and join other investors that have the future with the Oceanna

Be part of this iconic edifice that is set to redefine Nigeria landscape and Lagos skyline.

The journey to THE OCEANNA Hotel begins with buying a Studio unit or a LOT, to earn a lifetime stream of increasing income or to live-in,
chose among any of our three investment schemes
1• Sole ownership
2• Bonded investment
3• Co-ownership
Attracting an average ROI of 29% yearly for life

Call or whatsapp
+2347034503352 for investment details
Re: South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago by ALAYORMII: 2:23pm On Oct 18, 2018
queenbetsy:
where is that?? i mean your profile picture?

It’s a store
Re: South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago by AmazingELixir: 2:43pm On Oct 18, 2018
cool

Persistence has most often worked out when trying to woo a lady... fortunately for me I never really struggle to woo a lady...dunno maybe because I'm good looking.. grin

However there's a girl that turned me down wayback i still remember her in my mind's eye damn she as a violent work of art... grin
Re: South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago by seangy4konji: 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2018
D babe fine poo..

I love south girls.

Their shape no be for here
Re: South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago by theapeman4: 2:48pm On Oct 18, 2018
gistblogger:
A South African woman has tied the knot with a man she met 7 months ago after he photobombed most of her photos.

The lady said she was at a stadium on the 14th of March to see a game with her brothers. But the man kept looking at her and got into every picture she took that day.

He later walked up to ask her out but she refused. However, he kept at it until she fell in love with him and a relationship began.

They finally got married on the 14th of October, only 7 months after they first met.

Read her story below.

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/lady-marries-man-photobombed-photos-7-months-ago

I thought I saw an afonja's head?
Re: South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago by Diamondpen(m): 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2018
1metre:
Am yet to see marriage between Nigerian and South African that lasted for 25 years.

The marriage between Chief Alex Akinyele former minister of information from Ondo state to his late south African wife Yvonne Imogen Akinyele lasted more than 25 years till death do them part. If you search very well you will find many more.
Re: South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 18, 2018
1metre:
Am yet to see marriage between Nigerian and South African that lasted for 25 years.

Nigerians were never allowed to enter South Africa before 1994, do the math grin grin. I get the point you failed to drive home though. The marriages are usually not about love mainly, it's all about the passport and rights for the other party and money without working for the other, plus business and properties in her name in some instances . But there are also good relations who just want a partner but you will have to scrutinise to see those lol.
Re: South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago by zion88th(m): 3:06pm On Oct 18, 2018
uuzba:
Yeye story.
She was using style to spy on the man with phone camera.

sense will not kill you
Lol
Re: South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago by kagari: 4:14pm On Oct 18, 2018
queenbetsy:

the kan pm you go recieve eehh cause of this post, i trust nairaland boys
Re: South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago by BrokenCock: 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2018
queenbetsy:

I!!!! But im far away!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex / If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? / I Saw Used Condom & My Girlfriend At Home, Should I Break Up With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.