Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go (52543 Views)

10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry / 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by sweetilicious(f): 9:47pm On Oct 18, 2018
24hoursreporter:

True talk, but by the time they go for their type, divorce is always the end of the story.
Which is their cross to carry.
Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by Seth89(m): 9:55pm On Oct 18, 2018
I must commend the poster for this wonderful piece, nothing to add. Unfortunately when I met a lady with all the attributes above during my undergraduate days I take her for granted. Today am not in a good relationship.

I have called her several times seeking for forgiveness which she told me she has forgiven for so long but she's with another man who appreciate her

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by bidak(m): 9:56pm On Oct 18, 2018
Seriously there are still good girls with those characters, just that guys are always stupid enough not to take them serious all we do is chase those slay queens that don’t have our time

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by bidak(m): 10:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
Seth89:
I must commend the poster for this wonderful piece, nothing to add. Unfortunately when I met a lady with all the attributes above during my undergraduate days I take her for granted. Today am not in a good relationship.

I have called her several times seeking for forgiveness which she told me she has forgiven for so long but she's with another man who appreciate her
Baba no be only you , growing up I have met a couple of decent girls but no I took them for granted, I was chasing pretty face and banging body up and down angry
Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:16pm On Oct 18, 2018
habsydiamond:
Ladies with these qualities are scarce commodity ooo....the ones wey dey most now na to use their skin sell market oo

can u shed more light on the skin...ponmo
Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by Ojima23(m): 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2018
Remijuice:
Bịa OP, which kyn assignment be this

We can't create human being so where do you expect us to get girls with this attributes

Unless you have them somewhere in a warehouse!

If not, stop this writeup already. Our girls is not something to write home about!
End time girls

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by Katier00(f): 10:22pm On Oct 18, 2018
Remijuice:
Bịa OP, which kyn assignment be this

We can't create human being so where do you expect us to get girls with this attributes

Unless you have them somewhere in a warehouse!

If not, stop this writeup already. Our girls is not something to write home about!
what do you mean? Am very thing in that write up yet I am in the world. Stop painting women black
Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by Delite01(f): 10:23pm On Oct 18, 2018
[quote author=Techlisa post=72208998]Ladies of these qualities are everywhere but they are not noticed because they are not loud or slaying.

Then you hear stuff like, she is a good woman. But not really my type grin

Very correct
Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 18, 2018
Techlisa:
Ladies of these qualities are everywhere but they are not noticed because they are not loud or slaying.

So much sense. I do get girls with spotless character but always intrigued why guys don't flog around them.
Then the fear of having a dejected as a friend will prompt Me to say she is not my type cos i don't know what others saw i am yet to see or couldn't see.
Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by Chochovini: 10:39pm On Oct 18, 2018
asdfjklhaha:
OK, I have all these qualities and more that the op didn't mention. Whats next? undecided
Oh! Thank God for NL forum. I have crossed seven Seas just searching for you and finally, you are now within my reach. Please, Will you marry me?
Email: saprosper2020@gmail.com.
Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by Techlisa(f): 10:40pm On Oct 18, 2018
EMMAUGOH:

So much sense. I do get girls with spotless character but always intrigued why guys don't flog around them.
Then the fear of having a dejected as a friend will prompt Me to say she is not my type cos i don't know what others saw i am yet to see or couldn't see.

Wow, this is one of the reasons alot of girls turn slay Queens these days because being who they are will not yield any attention from guys. And some guys will still bad mouth them. Too bad!!

But in truth, some of us really want to be low-key. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by habsydiamond(m): 10:44pm On Oct 18, 2018
emmanuelpopson:

can u shed more light on the skin...ponmo
Yorubas dey call them faworaja...black market people...
Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by blackgold2018(m): 10:53pm On Oct 18, 2018
Techlisa:
Ladies of these qualities are everywhere but they are not noticed because they are not loud or slaying.

So true. Can't forget this beautiful church girl I met during my service year. We'v bn talking right from after camp, til I got fade up with her good nature.

Then finally she gave in. We decided to stay together after POP.. our last days. But later i declined after having a second thought. Settled with my other badt Corper friend.
Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by nijabazaar: 10:56pm On Oct 18, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Your opinion about the qualities i have is what makes you a BushBoy, and you just confirmed you're a Boy with your age shaming, i dont waste comments on boys.

Go play.

Chai....Nne see finishing

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 18, 2018
Techlisa:

Wow, this is one of the reasons alot of girls turn slay Queens these days because being who they are will not yield any attention from guys. And some guys will still bad mouth them. Too bad!!

But in truth, some of us really want to be low-ke
y. grin
The Truth Is girls of the bold are often what i term reserved but in today's word its known as boring.
But truth is a guy will want to keep a reserved one but the lousy one or slay model will need to be the one to draw strategies to keep the man or sustain his attention.

Then what makes the slay queen nowadays look as if they easily get attention is that their eagerness to get that attention will make then learn how to sustain that attention which is one advantage of a slay model and disadvantage of a reserve.

Many Men are just lost creatures looking for what will win, keep and sustain their attention. That's why the loyalty card and romantic card do work all the time.
Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 18, 2018
Add "The ones that never request for money" to the damn list
Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by Techlisa(f): 11:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
You really made some Great points

EMMAUGOH:

The Truth Is girls of the bold are often what i term reserved but in today's word its known as boring.
But truth is a guy will want to keep a reserved one but the lousy one or slay model will need to be the one to draw strategies to keep the man or sustain his attention.

Then what makes the slay queen nowadays look as if they easily get attention is that their eagerness to get that attention will make then learn how to sustain that attention which is one advantage of a slay model and disadvantage of a reserve.

Many Men are just lost creatures looking for what will win, keep and sustain their attention. That's why the loyalty card and romantic card do work all the time.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by BanjiHols(m): 11:12pm On Oct 18, 2018
What if ths kinda lady is seperated with a kid
Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by kinibigdil: 11:28pm On Oct 18, 2018
Techlisa:

please refer me to just 1 of them please, type or no type
Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by kinibigdil: 11:30pm On Oct 18, 2018
bidak:

Baba no be only you , growing up I have met a couple of decent girls but no I took them for granted, I was chasing pretty face and banging body up and down angry
change is the only constant thing, u met her when she never open eye
Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by Hollar007(m): 11:41pm On Oct 18, 2018
All what d points are really right. I remembered during my predegree days in skul, i met a gal who loved me totally cos she never ever loved anyone.... I messed up big time nd tried winning her back but i couldnt.then i started rolling with the loose ones till i met a predegree student during my final year in skul... she was just everything i dreamt of in a lady better than d first one nd she's so tolerant nd like marrying our mothers of those days..... I made her my priority till now we've been dating since 2014 till now nd I'll say I've never been so lucky in my life..... I always thank God for having her...... ADENIKE I love U .....I'm currently hustling to organise myself very soon.. I'll invite everybody to our wedding nd I've always dreamt of her being the mother of my kids

3 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by AreaFada2: 12:11am On Oct 19, 2018
Techlisa:

See it this way: Most girls with such attributes may be hard to meet for various reasons. They might be from homes where parents are strict. It's from home to work/school, home to church/mosque and back home.

You won't see most at fast food joints, parties or other places people meet. If they are not in the circle of friends or family, you might never meet them.
Therefore may be only a church member or course mate has that chance.

Gentle people often have less opportunities to meet people. Where streetwise slay queens know how to hunt for men. On 2go, insta, fb and every possible platform out there. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 19, 2018
no comment
Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by Valike2008: 12:25am On Oct 19, 2018
I have a girl friend like that, if I confide in her on some decisions and her advice, the next thing is let us pray, Too religious, too christian, too intelligent, and a little bit short, still contemplating if to go for her or another one that's not too religious
Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by Mayowa1056(m): 3:11am On Oct 19, 2018
Number 6... She must be a Chelsea fan...

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by OyinO: 3:37am On Oct 19, 2018
Wifable materials in Nigeria is now below 2%.

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by odogwunaija(m): 4:33am On Oct 19, 2018
youngberry001:
My nonsenses girlfriend no get all dis tinx sad her own just to see money nd smash it""nonsense girl undecided

Baba ur own better.
Mine is a glutton and lazy with wrong sense of entitlement, she feels she's doing me a favour by being my friend. The worst part is dt she's a feminist. I've long reduced drastically my level of commitment and our being together/relationship is on the edge. I just want her to use her mouth to say "it's over between us"

Nonsense and ingredient
Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by Billygee2u: 4:58am On Oct 19, 2018
24hoursreporter:
Finding the right woman to spend the rest of your life with is no easy anymore. As a matter of fact, Wife material, money and trustworthy leaders are now the most difficult things to find in Nigeria these days.

However, there is no accurate way to know the perfect woman. But you don’t need a soothsayer to know once you see the “Miss right” you have been looking for. Therefore, in this article, you will know the 5 types of women you should never let go.

The 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go

#1. The One That Is Uncomplicated And Sincere

One of the types of women you should never let go are the sincere ones. Those that don’t play games with you.
In fact, there are no shady conversations with an Ex, no male friend too close to comfort. She made it clear that it is you and you alone, Guess what? That is your soul mate, go for her..

#2. The One You Can Confide In

One you can confide in a woman, she is definitely the right person for you. A good lady should listen to you and allow you say your mind without judging or ridiculing you.

Also, if you trust her so much and she has never betrayed your trust, go for her. In fact, if I were you, I will cross 7 seas, just to be with her.

#3. The One That Loves You Unconditionally

Unconditional love from a woman is as rare as diamond these days. However, whenever a lady shows you, such love, don’t take her for granted.

Any woman that loves you unconditionally deserves nothing but your loyalty and good treatment. Please, I am advising you as a brother, don’t mess it up.

#4. The God Fearing (Those With Conscience)

One of the types of women you should never let go is the God-fearing women. To put it differently, women that have a conscience. There are several ladies out there who have fed their conscience to the dogs.

When it comes to making the decision on who to spend the rest of your life with, you must be very rational. As a matter of fact, Love should be the last thing you consider. Forever is too long to spend with a lady who is not God-fearing.

Once you discover that your babe is God-fearing, no that she is the Miss right you have been searching. Go for it and prepare a permanent space for her in your heart.

#5. The Hardworking And Humble Ones

Is your girlfriend hardworking and humble? Does she have entrepreneurship spirit or she is just another slay queen looking for the next guy to slay?

Once you are certain that she is hardworking and respectful, never let her go. There are countless slay queen out there looking for the next man to devour financially.

So, if your girlfriend is working hard for herself rather turning you to an ATM card, she is the right person. never let her go.

Source: http://www.24hoursreporter.com/2018/10/18/5-types-of-women-you-should-never-let-go/

Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by livinbygrace: 6:12am On Oct 19, 2018
Where you wan see am?Most(not all) of the ladies we have now are nothing glorified prostitutes.They are just good for fun and nothing more.
Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 19, 2018
my girlfriend doesn't have any of these qualities, all she knows is how to spend my money and hurt me
Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by mcgift(m): 6:42am On Oct 19, 2018
Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by sexy74(m): 6:55am On Oct 19, 2018
24hoursreporter:
Finding the right woman to spend the rest of your life with is no easy anymore. As a matter of fact, Wife material, money and trustworthy leaders are now the most difficult things to find in Nigeria these days.

However, there is no accurate way to know the perfect woman. But you don’t need a soothsayer to know once you see the “Miss right” you have been looking for. Therefore, in this article, you will know the 5 types of women you should never let go.

The 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go

#1. The One That Is Uncomplicated And Sincere

One of the types of women you should never let go are the sincere ones. Those that don’t play games with you.
In fact, there are no shady conversations with an Ex, no male friend too close to comfort. She made it clear that it is you and you alone, Guess what? That is your soul mate, go for her..

#2. The One You Can Confide In

One you can confide in a woman, she is definitely the right person for you. A good lady should listen to you and allow you say your mind without judging or ridiculing you.

Also, if you trust her so much and she has never betrayed your trust, go for her. In fact, if I were you, I will cross 7 seas, just to be with her.

#3. The One That Loves You Unconditionally

Unconditional love from a woman is as rare as diamond these days. However, whenever a lady shows you, such love, don’t take her for granted.

Any woman that loves you unconditionally deserves nothing but your loyalty and good treatment. Please, I am advising you as a brother, don’t mess it up.

#4. The God Fearing (Those With Conscience)

One of the types of women you should never let go is the God-fearing women. To put it differently, women that have a conscience. There are several ladies out there who have fed their conscience to the dogs.

When it comes to making the decision on who to spend the rest of your life with, you must be very rational. As a matter of fact, Love should be the last thing you consider. Forever is too long to spend with a lady who is not God-fearing.

Once you discover that your babe is God-fearing, no that she is the Miss right you have been searching. Go for it and prepare a permanent space for her in your heart.

#5. The Hardworking And Humble Ones

Is your girlfriend hardworking and humble? Does she have entrepreneurship spirit or she is just another slay queen looking for the next guy to slay?

Once you are certain that she is hardworking and respectful, never let her go. There are countless slay queen out there looking for the next man to devour financially.

So, if your girlfriend is working hard for herself rather turning you to an ATM card, she is the right person. never let her go.

Source: http://www.24hoursreporter.com/2018/10/18/5-types-of-women-you-should-never-let-go/

My brother you can’t let go what you can’t see.
Almost impossible to see all this qualities in one woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection / He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known / Different Types Of Boobs/breast We Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.