Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go (52549 Views)

10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry / 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by Optmus(m): 6:58am On Oct 19, 2018
Remijuice:
Bịa OP, which kyn assignment be this

We can't create human being so where do you expect us to get girls with this attributes

You might find them in the church. But it will take time and carefulness.

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by uvalued(m): 6:59am On Oct 19, 2018
24hoursreporter:
Finding the right woman to spend the rest of your life with is no easy anymore. As a matter of fact, Wife material, money and trustworthy leaders are now the most difficult things to find in Nigeria these days.

However, there is no accurate way to know the perfect woman. But you don’t need a soothsayer to know once you see the “Miss right” you have been looking for. Therefore, in this article, you will know the 5 types of women you should never let go.

The 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go

#1. The One That Is Uncomplicated And Sincere

One of the types of women you should never let go are the sincere ones. Those that don’t play games with you.
In fact, there are no shady conversations with an Ex, no male friend too close to comfort. She made it clear that it is you and you alone, Guess what? That is your soul mate, go for her..

#2. The One You Can Confide In

One you can confide in a woman, she is definitely the right person for you. A good lady should listen to you and allow you say your mind without judging or ridiculing you.

Also, if you trust her so much and she has never betrayed your trust, go for her. In fact, if I were you, I will cross 7 seas, just to be with her.

#3. The One That Loves You Unconditionally

Unconditional love from a woman is as rare as diamond these days. However, whenever a lady shows you, such love, don’t take her for granted.

Any woman that loves you unconditionally deserves nothing but your loyalty and good treatment. Please, I am advising you as a brother, don’t mess it up.

#4. The God Fearing (Those With Conscience)

One of the types of women you should never let go is the God-fearing women. To put it differently, women that have a conscience. There are several ladies out there who have fed their conscience to the dogs.

When it comes to making the decision on who to spend the rest of your life with, you must be very rational. As a matter of fact, Love should be the last thing you consider. Forever is too long to spend with a lady who is not God-fearing.

Once you discover that your babe is God-fearing, no that she is the Miss right you have been searching. Go for it and prepare a permanent space for her in your heart.

#5. The Hardworking And Humble Ones

Is your girlfriend hardworking and humble? Does she have entrepreneurship spirit or she is just another slay queen looking for the next guy to slay?

Once you are certain that she is hardworking and respectful, never let her go. There are countless slay queen out there looking for the next man to devour financially.

So, if your girlfriend is working hard for herself rather turning you to an ATM card, she is the right person. never let her go.

Source: http://www.24hoursreporter.com/2018/10/18/5-types-of-women-you-should-never-let-go/

Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by phr33man(m): 7:15am On Oct 19, 2018
24hoursreporter:
Finding the right woman to spend the rest of your life with is no easy anymore. As a matter of fact, Wife material, money and trustworthy leaders are now the most difficult things to find in Nigeria these days.

However, there is no accurate way to know the perfect woman. But you don’t need a soothsayer to know once you see the “Miss right” you have been looking for. Therefore, in this article, you will know the 5 types of women you should never let go.

One of the types of women you should never let go are the sincere ones. Those that don’t play games with you.
In fact, there are no shady conversations with an Ex, no male friend too close to comfort. She made it clear that it is you and you alone, Guess what? That is your soul mate, go for her..

Op: this alone is okay by me
Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by Xkalaban(m): 7:25am On Oct 19, 2018
What does one do if u get a lady that has all these qualities listed by the op but then she is not academically brilliant?
Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by Remijuice: 7:55am On Oct 19, 2018
Katier00:
what do you mean? Am very thing in that write up yet I am in the world. Stop painting women black
You
You wey put ring for nose

Well it's good to market yourself!
Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by Remijuice: 7:57am On Oct 19, 2018
Optmus:

Church Church You say Church
Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by Katier00(f): 8:01am On Oct 19, 2018
Remijuice:

You
You wey put ring for nose

Well it's good to market yourself!
what has that got to do with the topic, continue to display your stupidity in a public forum.
Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by Johnsown1(m): 8:08am On Oct 19, 2018
asdfjklhaha:
OK, I have all these qualities and more that the op didn't mention. Whats next? undecided
Then if you claim that you have all these qualities and No man is serious in your way.

Then your character is zero
Your over possessive
Or your selecting
Or ur aging gloriously
Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by Johnsown1(m): 8:10am On Oct 19, 2018
Optmus:

Yes thats true sometimes but remember that devil do go to church
Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by Remijuice: 8:29am On Oct 19, 2018
Katier00:
what has that got to do with the topic, continue to display your stupidity in a public forum.
Well I don't know the Tribe you're from. It might be that they are comfortable with such just like the Fulani...
Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by Ifynoble100(m): 8:49am On Oct 19, 2018
My 3 months girl friend seems to have all these attribute cool cool
Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:07am On Oct 19, 2018
EMMAUGOH:

The Truth Is girls of the bold are often what i term reserved but in today's word its known as boring.
But truth is a guy will want to keep a reserved one but the lousy one or slay model will need to be the one to draw strategies to keep the man or sustain his attention.

Then what makes the slay queen nowadays look as if they easily get attention is that their eagerness to get that attention will make then learn how to sustain that attention which is one advantage of a slay model and disadvantage of a reserve.

Many Men are just lost creatures looking for what will win, keep and sustain their attention. That's why the loyalty card and romantic card do work all the time

No truer words said...
Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:13am On Oct 19, 2018
Taraby:
my girlfriend doesn't have any of these qualities, all she knows is how to spend my money and hurt me

Lol. So, why you still with her bro?
Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by iamhenryO: 9:45am On Oct 19, 2018
Wish to meet one someday.

Not this ones that see guys as their ATM.
Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 19, 2018
24hoursreporter:

Unconditional love from a woman is as rare as diamond these days. However, whenever a lady shows you, such love, don’t take her for granted.

Any woman that loves you unconditionally deserves nothing but your loyalty and good treatment. Please, I am advising you as a brother, don’t mess it up.

No woman ever loves any man unconditionally. Relationships are mutually benficial one way or another. Any woman who sticks around with you is there for a reason; be it her kids, sex, money, protection, power etc..bt there is always a gain. You too are the same.
Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
My wife has all 5
Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by rosalieene(f): 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
Remijuice:
Bịa OP, which kyn assignment be this

We can't create human being so where do you expect us to get girls with this attributes

Unless you have them somewhere in a warehouse!

If not, stop this writeup already. Our girls is not something to write home about!
they are everywhere
you just haven't found them because of your bad notion

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by 24hoursreporter: 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
sexy74:

My brother you can’t let go what you can’t see.
Almost impossible to see all this qualities in one woman.

@Sexy74 I never said all the qualities must be in one Woman. But She must have atleast one of the following.
Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by Bammzzie(m): 10:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
My fiancee possesses all dis qualities smiley smiley
Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by GentlePEACE: 12:49am On Oct 21, 2018
soberdrunk:
So if she says she 'wants to go' i should tie her with my phone charger and lock her inside cupboard? angry

Ps-Love/relationships isn't for everybody, some of us will never find love but we can all enjoy the lovely feeling you get from "Cold GULDER' and catfish peppersoup....... grin(i swear Nigerian Breweries suppose buy this line from me)
That will be degrading and insulting customers choice, someone that is experiencing a break up home, wouldn't want to hear that.
Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by MedicH: 7:17pm On Dec 05, 2019
Techlisa:
Ladies of these qualities are everywhere but they are not noticed because they are not loud or slaying.

Then you hear stuff like, she is a good woman. But not really my type grin

Pls point me to where they are na.
Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by MedicH: 7:21pm On Dec 05, 2019
GentlePEACE:

That will be degrading and insulting customers choice, someone that is experiencing a break up home, wouldn't want to hear that.

With that line comes solace. I have some super cute and rich guys as friends and girls always beg them for relationship while i don't get that lucky at all. I just console meself with catfish peppersoup and Budweiser.
Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by Jossyfine(f): 8:17pm On Dec 05, 2019
24hoursreporter:

One you can confide in a woman, she is definitely the right person for you. A good lady should listen to you and allow you say your mind without judging or ridiculing you.

Also, if you trust her so much and she has never betrayed your trust, go for her. In fact, if I were you, I will cross 7 seas, just to be with her.

One of the types of women you should never let go is the God-fearing women. To put it differently, women that have a conscience. There are several ladies out there who have fed their conscience to the dogs.

When it comes to making the decision on who to spend the rest of your life with, you must be very rational. As a matter of fact, Love should be the last thing you consider. Forever is too long to spend with a lady who is not God-fearing.

Once you discover that your babe is God-fearing, no that she is the Miss right you have been searching. Go for it and prepare a permanent space for her in your heart.

Is your girlfriend hardworking and humble? Does she have entrepreneurship spirit or she is just another slay queen looking for the next guy to slay?

Once you are certain that she is hardworking and respectful, never let her go. There are countless slay queen out there looking for the next man to devour financially.

So, if your girlfriend is working hard for herself rather turning you to an ATM card, she is the right person. never let her go.

Source: http://www.24hoursreporter.com/2018/10/18/5-types-of-women-you-should-never-let-go/

Am proud to say I possess more than these aforementioned attributes but unfortunately I got hooked to the wrong human in a man's form.

Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by wealthtrak: 10:58am On Apr 17, 2021
24hoursreporter:

Well said!
Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by wealthtrak: 11:00am On Apr 17, 2021
24hoursreporter:

Yeah you are very correct, Meanwhile, see these 9 ways to know that you have met your soul mate http://www.24hoursreporter.com/2018/10/09/9-ways-to-know-that-you-have-met-your-soulmate/
Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by innercity: 11:13am On Apr 17, 2021
andBeyond’s Kirkman’s Kamp in South Africa’s Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve has just refurbished its 12 cottages. While grownups head off on game drives to spot the Big Five (it’s world-renowned for its leopard sightings) children can imagine they’re fearless explorers with programs that includes giant bug and feather collecting, “poo walks,” and a quest to find South Africa’s lesser-known “Little Five”—the Elephant Shrew, Leopard Tortoise, Buffalo Weaver, Rhinoceros Beatle, and Leopard Tortoise.https://www.innercitytravel.com
Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by Queenserah26(f): 11:27am On Apr 17, 2021
Thank you sis

Techlisa:
Ladies of these qualities are everywhere but they are not noticed because they are not loud or slaying.

Then you hear stuff like, she is a good woman. But not really my type grin

Re: 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go by wealthtrak: 10:30am On May 05, 2021
24hoursreporter:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Different Types Of Boobs/breast We Have / Caption This Pre-Wedding Photo Inside Water / Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.