Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria (36711 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Uses Picture Of Peter Obi To Oray For Tinubu / Fela Kuti's Family Reacts As APC Uses Fela's Songs For Their Campaign / Wike Removes Celestine Omehia's Picture From Government House (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by obailala(m): 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
izzou:

This is political to you?

I applaud Buhari for his feat in the railway sector(You can check my posts if you mind). I find this nauseating because if it was done, it would have been flaunted, instead of throwing blames here and there

A government that's transparent is all I crave for.
But yes of course it's political; the only reason why this is a worthy topic of discussion is because it is political. If it was a random person, say an Agric student for instance writing a thesis about rice cultivation in Nigeria and uses the said picture for illustration, if you're his lecturer, you and I know you wouldn't break a single sweat taking notice of it. Or even if you do, you would never penalize your student for something so trivial and meaningless. But of course it's a political matter, that's why it's sweet news to die for.

If Nigeria actually didn't have any rice farms in existence, then one would have been inclined to agree that it's a pure case of deliberate mischievousness on the part of a political group to deceive people. But for crying out loud, even a child knows there are rice farms all over Nigeria which even existed long before the formation of APC.

In summary, the only issue with the picture is that the twitter handler was lazy and failed to take account of the fact that this is a political season when millions of Nigerians are politically/emotionally charged and looking for even the most flimsy straws to grab onto as political point. Or maybe I get you all wrong, are you also suggesting (like a multitude of other 'excited' folks on this thread) that there are actually no rice farms in Nigeria?.. that it's all a lie by government?

1 Like

Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by Mcreloaded(m): 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2018
Thank God nairalanders do good research so as not to promote and spread FAKE news.
This present governmof Buhari have been campaigning against the spread of fake news and yet babanla fake news keeps coming from the same government.
By the way self that farm is too fine and too organized to be associated with this clueless government
Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 19, 2018
This buhari govt is a very funny govtcheesy. Failure incorprated.
Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
baby8ace:
Even if d pictures are not from Nigeria,u nd I know dat there is a rice revolution in Nigeria since 2016.stop wailing

A bag of rice is now 26k in ur nonsense revolution while before then, a bad of rice was 7500.

Rice revolution kee u there!
Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by marvinsync(m): 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
Trouble1:
Wailers will hold on to anything to stay in the news .
They never said the pictures are from their achievements.
But they’re only using the picture to illustrate.
Well, who am I to argue with a wailer cheesy.
Before anyone quote me . Please see my signature cheesy

ur right they never said the pictures were their achievements
and we never said that either
Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by marvinsync(m): 7:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
IamD18:

Buhari's jazz is so powerful that his zombified slaves finds it difficult to reason and admit the mistakes and flaws of APC.

Tufiakwa! These set of slaves are ready to die for their lifeless dullard master.

guy u don chop like finish
Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by tk4rd: 6:14am On Oct 20, 2018
Trouble1:
Wailers will hold on to anything to stay in the news .
They never said the pictures are from their achievements.
But they’re only using the picture to illustrate.
Well, who am I to argue with a wailer cheesy.
Before anyone quote me . Please see my signature cheesy
The most stupid comment of the year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight / Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) / The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.