Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User (60303 Views)

“Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied / Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring / Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by down4bj: 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
Can help her out just with thread and soapy water.... She can dm me for procedure
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by sacx: 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
She should lose weight
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by Odjesha: 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
Lord of d ring.must u wear ring all d time?

1 Like

Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by Harodebby(f): 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2018
Cut ur fyn finger because of ring nawao
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
Makamuanwuo:
Use saw blade cut the fucking wedding ring.

Who wedding ring help.

See as her finger fine
Common plier will do
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by mynaijadj(m): 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
it's just a matter of carefully applying it gradually to the ring over a period of time. It will weaken, become ductile/ expand and give way for the finger's exit.
OhiOfIhima:

But solution of cyanide can be corrosive brother...
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by kunyeo(m): 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
The simple way is for her to go on a 7 day fasting.She would lose some weight around the finger and the ring would come off!
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by eremakpe(m): 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
saw blade can cut it easily now, while going that far to cut her finger. which you can locate me I can try to help out.
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
Budex40:
I think i can help her out.No need to cut off the finger Pm me ASAP
U be aboki?
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by engronwe22: 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
They should use Pin Plair, saw, and black cello tape to cut the ring off. Meet phone repairers and get the pin plair.
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by Effibecky: 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2018
She can go to jewelry shop. They normally have ring cutter
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by sirusX(m): 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2018
imitateMe:

Going by the freshness of those fingers...except for the one bearing the ring, I'd gladly get stuck.
cheesy grin
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by engronwe22: 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
They should use Pin Plair, saw, and black cello tape to cut the ring off. Meet phone repairers and get the pin plair.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by Makamuanwuo(m): 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
Noel1:
Common plier will do

That figure need to handle with care.

If I be the husband, na tongue and teeth I will use to remove without her knowing.
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by onosChrisbrown1: 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
I will remove the ring if they can reach me
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by GenFunction: 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
imitateMe:
I can cut the ring off. It's just 15k...PM me ASAP.
PS: For effective cutting, your wife will be left alone with me in my workshop, OK?
... chooo see level nau,so that u go cut the thing beneath too
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by Ilumire: 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by Organs(m): 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hmm, This sounds like typical Nigerian mumu mindset. Just the same way our forefathers used to kill twins and drop folks with swelling stomach in the forest to die, you see a ring stuck on a finger and the next thing the mumu can think of is how to cut the finger.......no wonder even in elections we choose mumus to lead us. When are going to start thinking out of the box?

1 Like

Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by Borntofuck: 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2018
Acid can help
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by fozagup: 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
haha omo this is serious...
Mobile apps are ruling the technology space right now and for those looking to establish a career in this field what better technology to learn than Ionic Framework? This revolutionary mobile app framework combines the power of HTML5 and Angular JS to help build the most sophisticated and interactive mobile apps – iOS and Android!

By the end of this intensive and interactive Ionic framework training, you can start building your own mobile apps., We will start from scratch, familiarizing you with the backbone of Ionic that is Angular JS and then moving onto Ionic fundamentals and services. You will learn by examples of Ionic CSS and JavaScript components, the use of HTML 5 and accessing native apps.

WHAT WILL I LEARN?

- Learn to build Mobile Apps using Ionic Framework
- Learn to use your JavaScript and HTML skills to create better apps
- Master Ionic concepts and app development process
- Build a complete app along with the course
- YOU MUST CREATE A MOBILE APP FOR IOS & ANDROID ALL BY YOURSELF!
- PLUS MUCH MORE!!!
DISCOUNT FOR EARLY BIRDS...

Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by SirLakes: 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
PenlsCaP:
Africa oh Africa...
U mean u are going to cut off a finger coz of a stuck ring grin grin.
When oyibo people are now planting trees hanging in atmosphere grin

Chai why was I born African ooo.

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by deebrownneymar: 3:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
Amputate what. Very stupid people. There are tools that can easily cut open the ring.
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by tunary(m): 3:52pm On Oct 19, 2018
Makamuanwuo:
Use saw blade cut the fucking wedding ring.

Who wedding ring help.

See as her finger fine
You don dey admire her finger just now
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by tholu: 4:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hello Sis, I understand the pains you must be going through now. I had once been there to the extent that my ring couldn't be also removed by the hospital personal. I searched through Google to find out people who had the same case. I saw different ways of removal, and I tried the ones that had to do with thread. I tried it at different times with prayers and faith because I must confess the removal process was very slow and seriously painful. But I got my result.

1 Like

Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by OdiaI(f): 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2018
A simple tool used in beading can cut out the ring. Amputation is going too far, like using a sledge hammer to kill a fly...Go to the market where they sell beads and wires for necklaces and ask for original 'cutter'...
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by Pastev1(m): 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
My dear, it is not a story rather its carelessness and stupidity! Was the ring fixed to the finger by charm or by dream? How can a matured person be that forgetful to be freeing his/her finger regularly as she's taken her bath and at her free time. Its better let the entire hand be chop off.

Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by newdawn2017(f): 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
simple remedy
deep it inside fuel
moul s.k
smoke am
den drop the ashes on it
if dah finger no catch fire
call me bastard
u go force am out shaps
bastard reflex action works
May it not be well with ur footsteps, may be misled in ur very moment of dire cancel cry
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
Follow this simple steps to have your stucked wedding ring removed from your finger.
1) Get a thread about a foot long ie size of a ruler
2) A needle
3) Pass the thread through the eye of the needle
4) Insert the head of the needle/thread between the ring and the finger (note: this might be painful but you must endure)
5) Remove the thread from the needle
6) Remove the needle leaving the thread in place
7) Coil the thread around the finger in a clock wise direction (make enough coil close to your nail)
cool From the other end close to your palm uncoil the thread in an anti clock wise direction and you have you ring removed. Good luck
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
19naia:
Don’t cut off the finger. You will regret it when you see how simple it is to remove the ring.
Even cutting off the ring, is better than cutting off the finger.

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJHUAwEx1bY

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fq7BOqMHcI

Thank you for the videos. I've learnt a new hack today. Muncho gracias.
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
Follow this simple steps to have your stucked wedding ring removed from your finger.
1) Get a thread about a foot long ie size of a ruler
2) A needle
3) Pass the thread through the eye of the needle
4) Insert the head of the needle/thread between the ring and the finger (note: this might be painful but you must endure)
5) Remove the thread from the needle
6) Remove the needle leaving the thread in place
7) Coil the thread around the finger in a clock wise direction (make enough coil close to your nail)
cool From the other end close to your palm uncoil the thread in an anti clock wise direction and you have you ring removed. Good luck
NB: dipping your finger in a soapy water before the last step will be more effective

1 Like

Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by godthank3434(m): 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2018
This could easily be removed without cutting her finger na. Everything dem go dey post for social media
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by imninja: 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
Videos on YouTube are better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) / A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like / Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.