Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User (60305 Views)

“Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied / Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring / Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
dabrin:
See more GIST here >>> http://gistmore.com/married-womans-finger-set-cut-off-wedding-ring-refuses-leave-photos

This exact thing happened to my friends sister, They went to the hospital n the doctors insisted that they will amputate the finger. my friend refused n took her home n used a small saw abi filing machine to cut the ring n it was successful, her had was cut a bit but its all okay now.

she should find someone to cut it, it will take time, but it is possible.
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by dingbang(m): 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
Dont over do things, after the day is over, remove your ring but religious people will wear it and sleep. Nonsense
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by MistadeRegal(m): 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
Get a brand new Fortune Mini Cutter. In a few minutes the damn ring is off. Why cut off her finger because of ring?
Nigerians self….

undecided
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by Samjeezdaelis: 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGGwX2lY4rc

ingenious way a wedding ring was removed

3 Likes

Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by Hoodbilonia: 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
odeh andu xpect God to ansa your prayers
go drink acid fool
newdawn2017:
May it not be well with ur footsteps, may be misled in ur very moment of dire cancel cry
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by Psoul(m): 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
This is evidence that the husband is taking very good care of her. The ring was probably over sized when they wedded, now the finger had grown faster than the ring.

Good husband.
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by shititis(m): 6:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
Well this is simple now. Why cut the finger, desensitized the specific finger using local anaesthetic agent, then manipulate the ring out. Chikena.
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by mechanics(m): 6:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
The ring is not her size, it can be removed through other means not necessarily cutting her finger.
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by drololaaof: 6:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
Her group show off with wedding ring,what is she doing to allow the ring stuck like this,nonsense. She is paying the price now
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by Abbey2sam(m): 6:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
PenlsCaP:

Chai why was I born African ooo.

So many time i wondered as well

1 Like

Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by polayinkadoo(m): 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
pls madam dont go nan spend money anyhow or waste ur money just use thread or check youtube for help its only ur fat that increases not d bone
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
dabrin:
According to Facebook used Andre Udoh, the lady pictured above is about to loose her wedding finger, After it got stucked and refused coming out.

See his post below!

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/married-womans-finger-set-cut-off-wedding-ring-refuses-leave-photos

let her stop eating burgers and fries and sweet mouth. When she Slim's down, the ring will fall off.
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by Bianda24: 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
This is a small thing now. Why cut the finger? Contact me asap. I will help you, okay
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by kellsnazzy(m): 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
Use cutter or plier to cut the ring
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by Mcdaniels06: 7:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
Buy Sachet OMO powder soap, pour into water and soak the finger in it for about 30mins. Just leave it there, and after 30mins, just pull it out gently.
make sure you use OMO specifically, don't use any other powder soap. it must be OMO, I'm speaking from a clear experience. Goodluck
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by 8stargeneral: 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
End time ring
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
I have never even removed mine since I changed it years ago and it still sits very comfortably on my finger. How do people allow their rings to get so tight after they notice they are getting fat?
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by emmyfemmy1(m): 8:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
Dada
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by Waffarianman(m): 9:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
Makamuanwuo:
Use saw blade cut the fucking wedding ring.

Who wedding ring help.

See as her finger fine

Any file will do the job
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by tunize(m): 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
Dis na issue nor be for her to put her hand inside detergent water the thing go fall off mtcheeeeew.
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by Makamuanwuo(m): 9:19pm On Oct 19, 2018
Waffarianman:

Any file will do the job

Yeah much better than saw blade
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by Jossycare: 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2018
Pls Google how to remove a stuck ring.You can take if off with a string. check the procedure out on utube pls.
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by davillian(m): 9:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
lalanice:
why did she let it get this bad? my friends own was also too tight and it was swelling, she said it was Hausa people on the street that helped her cut the ring off.

I think they can try to cut the ring, her fingers may be injured but better than cutting it off
Had same issue too. Had to wash by force clothes for hours then used engine oil.
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by joinnow: 9:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
Saw cold water tips online
Let her try ..

Think back to you high school chemistry class. Aside from falling asleep, you must recall the teacher telling you something about heat making things expand and cold making things shrink. Well, that teacher knew what they were talking about, and we can apply that principle now in helping to take off a stuck-on ring!
Submerge your hand in a bowl of cold/ice cold water for as long as you can handle. This process will lower your hand's temperature, subsequently shrinking it slightly, hopefully enough to allow the ring to come right off.
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by yetty247(f): 10:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
Endtime Ring
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
imitateMe:
I can cut the ring off. It's just 15k...PM me ASAP.
PS: For effective cutting, your wife will be left alone with me in my workshop, OK?

lol.... onye oshii
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by Octaves(m): 12:23am On Oct 20, 2018
Has she tried putting her hand in oil on foamy water. If it doesn't work she can seek the help of malams that can cut the ring
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by fortunez1(m): 12:38am On Oct 20, 2018
I had similar issue with my ring some months ago this year until I contacted an experienced goldsmiths who helped to get off the ring. So I advice you do same by contacting a goldsmith or DM me if you are in Portharcourt Rivers State , pls check out my cut ring below in pictures

Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by JakeII(m): 1:37am On Oct 20, 2018
Samjeezdaelis:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGGwX2lY4rc

ingenious way a wedding ring was removed

I was about typing this.... Thanks
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by strangeee: 4:46am On Oct 20, 2018
Now I really appreciate the saying that ' Knowledge is Power '. Please check YouTube for different Videos on how to easyly Remove Rings that are Stuck in your Finger.
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by Abdera: 5:05am On Oct 20, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) / A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like / Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.