Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,983 members, 7,956,670 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:40 PM

An Advise For The Ladies A Must Read. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Advise For The Ladies A Must Read. (414 Views)

Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? / Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? / (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Advise For The Ladies A Must Read. by kollinzgee(m): 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
A man came to my workplace yesterday to patronized us. I respect this man so much because he was fuuuking rich but you wunt know merely looking at him . before he left he bought drinks and food for everyone that day he spent up to #50,000.

Later I had a one on one conversation with this man he told how her struggled with poverty during his youth and how he riskily married his wife as an average income earner and she stood by him not caring about the consequences of her decision. But later after a few years after marriage he was blessed with wealth. I mean wealth!

Ladies! Ladies! Ladies! I know only few of you will heed to my advise but it doesn't matter. stick to that broke guy that has ambitions and help him up if he truly loves you don't be decieved by your friends you don't have the same destiny . and also because you don't have much time in life youthfulness is short for women. The quest for a ready made man can be illusive sometimes judging by the economic state of the Nation they are very few and the available ones and they know how much ladies crave them so they take advantage of it many of them will just use you as intimacy gadgets yea. I know some ladies love it as far as he is paying them but you go grow old one day. And then the younger generation will take over life is not fair sha. In my workplace here they are much. Mind you the rich marry the rich nobody wants a nuisance do you think davidos chioma is from a broke background sorry ooo she even owns a restaurant. Please take you to time and Google about E money's wife e go shock you . I don try abeg make I go back to work.
Re: An Advise For The Ladies A Must Read. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2018
Long rubbish. Didn't read.

All I pray is baba God bless me with money. I go feck half of naija girls till they expand. My time is coming
Ashawos!
Re: An Advise For The Ladies A Must Read. by kollinzgee(m): 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
beardlessdude:
Long rubbish. Didn't read.

All I pray is baba God bless me with money. I go feck half of naija girls till they expand. My time is coming
Ashawos!

As you no get beard Na so you not sense. No ashawo you won use you money fukk and you expect say God go bless you no worry you go still go do ritual last last. No wonder your beard no gree grow when you no the even chop better food poverty is mean.
Re: An Advise For The Ladies A Must Read. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
kollinzgee:

As you no get beard Na so you not sense. No ashawo you won use you money fukk and you expect say God go bless you no worry you go still go do ritual last last. No wonder your beard no gree grow when you no the even chop better food poverty is mean.
you no chop better food reach me, bastãrd.
Thunda fire the finger you use type this rubbish ode.
Gay idiot.

(1) (Reply)

How To Approach A Lady In A Bar/club / Science Says This Is The Day & Time Your Partner Will Most Likely Cheat / (save Big) Buy Binatone Vacuum Cleaner (wdc-1500 Wet & Dry) For #15,000 Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.