Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

When A Girl Says No But Double-dates - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Says No But Double-dates (1966 Views)

When She Says No / Can You Date A Guy/girl That Double Dates If You Love Him/her? / Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Says No But Double-dates by yummy(m): 6:26am On Jan 07, 2006
how would you feel when u've seen a girl you think you wanna hold down and then she keeps singing no no nah and then you later find out she's dating more than a guy?
Re: When A Girl Says No But Double-dates by snazzydawn(f): 3:59pm On Jan 10, 2006
of course you leave her.Is it by force?
Re: When A Girl Says No But Double-dates by Scorpio(f): 5:34pm On Jan 10, 2006
imao
Re: When A Girl Says No But Double-dates by yummy(m): 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2006
lol, what are these girls lookin for here, are u guys? Lol, anyways, just to know how guys feel when someone they really want says no smiley
Re: When A Girl Says No But Double-dates by 2nde(m): 11:14pm On Jan 10, 2006
Yeah, you tell her to go "f*ck" herself
Re: When A Girl Says No But Double-dates by yummy(m): 11:16pm On Jan 10, 2006
lol lol lol easy bro, don't let these girls bite you
Re: When A Girl Says No But Double-dates by 2nde(m): 11:18pm On Jan 10, 2006
i know they are on the way and i am waiting for them
Re: When A Girl Says No But Double-dates by yummy(m): 11:19pm On Jan 10, 2006
grin i trust u!
Re: When A Girl Says No But Double-dates by ocho(f): 12:24am On Jan 11, 2006
I agree with snazzy, u leave the girl alone..........it's that simple!!
Re: When A Girl Says No But Double-dates by Ashbaby(f): 12:25am On Jan 11, 2006
ocho:

I agree with snazzy, u leave the girl alone..........it's that simple!!
I agree with you Ocho, and snazzy.....leave her alone....like duh!!! rolleyes
Re: When A Girl Says No But Double-dates by Scorpio(f): 4:44am On Jan 11, 2006
lmao @2nde feelin rejected.....u gon b aiite ok cheesy
Re: When A Girl Says No But Double-dates by cheekee(f): 6:51am On Jan 11, 2006
yees you simply leave her alone .............it's not stated anywhere that she has to be your's anyways......and it might be just because your not the flavour she wants cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When A Girl Says No But Double-dates by ZuluNation(m): 6:55am On Jan 11, 2006
Some times girls like to play hard to get so you just have to read them and understand.
Re: When A Girl Says No But Double-dates by yummy(m): 5:24pm On Jan 11, 2006
i wonder where all the guys are. that's why all these girls are coming too hard on this topic. angry

@Manwhore69

u're right
Re: When A Girl Says No But Double-dates by otokx(m): 5:47pm On Jan 11, 2006
once u get to know she is running things in multi dimension then u have to just fade out.
Re: When A Girl Says No But Double-dates by ocho(f): 12:54am On Jan 12, 2006
Fine Manwhore69! read them to understand not practically chase after them or invade her/their space.
Re: When A Girl Says No But Double-dates by larger20(m): 12:57am On Jan 12, 2006
not just to Bleep her self ..i might go extra mile by kissing a girl hotter than herself in front of her..she will melt..girls do that too
Re: When A Girl Says No But Double-dates by ocho(f): 1:04am On Jan 12, 2006
rolleyes rolleyes will that make her say yes? rolleyes
Re: When A Girl Says No But Double-dates by larger20(m): 1:09am On Jan 12, 2006
ocho:

rolleyes rolleyes will that make her say yes? rolleyes

With a girl hotter than her, we dont need her a.s.s anymore..we r actually trying to make her cry and be like "Hey, now i know what i am missing"
Re: When A Girl Says No But Double-dates by ocho(f): 1:11am On Jan 12, 2006
rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes yeah right!
Re: When A Girl Says No But Double-dates by icingbaby(f): 1:12am On Jan 12, 2006
if a girl say no, just leave her alone, maybe try next year she might say yes. smiley
Re: When A Girl Says No But Double-dates by yummy(m): 1:18am On Jan 12, 2006
larger_20:

With a girl hotter than her, we don't need her a.s.s anymore..we r actually trying to make her cry and be like "Hey, now i know what i am missing"

my man, tell 'em more grin
Re: When A Girl Says No But Double-dates by Shadiat(f): 1:57am On Jan 12, 2006
*scratchin my head*...Is the babe a LE LE?
Re: When A Girl Says No But Double-dates by mizkay(f): 2:00am On Jan 12, 2006
WHAT part of NO dont you UNDERSTAND? ah ah!!!
Re: When A Girl Says No But Double-dates by larger20(m): 2:03am On Jan 12, 2006
icingbaby:

if a girl say no, just leave her alone, maybe try next year she might say yes. smiley

Which kind next year? when the boy she loves has dumbed her a.s.s. I dont want anymore..make she carry go. What guys dont know is that if a girl dont like u that way, she will never like u that way.. Some kinda just pretend to love u so u dont dislike them..maybe u bring the sugar b/w her and her current boy friend ..all the those ladies bullshit.. I aint gona try it twise..
Re: When A Girl Says No But Double-dates by icingbaby(f): 3:01am On Jan 12, 2006
if he still like her, he can ask her out next year she might change the way she view him.
Re: When A Girl Says No But Double-dates by aladar(m): 2:20am On Jan 27, 2006
I like 'em boyz.......we always ve to beat records. Its nat gonna be easy to let the girl go u know....since the heart sometimes acts very naughty ..it'd be better u take away ur eyes...but nat to breakup usual hi!!!
Roi-j wink
Re: When A Girl Says No But Double-dates by smartsoft(m): 3:59am On Jan 27, 2006
Well don't know how i go feel ooo
Re: When A Girl Says No But Double-dates by aladar(m): 4:28am On Jan 27, 2006
Anyway..the chics dem don dey hold some people to ransom for naija... shocked
Re: When A Girl Says No But Double-dates by Oracle(m): 5:49am On Aug 28, 2006
Then you go

(1) (Reply)

Hard Decision(pls Help) / Love At First Sight. Is It For Real.? / Why Is It That African Men Are So Unromantic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.