Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

SOS: PDP Supporter Cries Out Over Nnamdi Kanu Appearance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SOS: PDP Supporter Cries Out Over Nnamdi Kanu Appearance (1607 Views)

Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns / PDP Supporter Celebrating Adeleke’s Victory In Osun Accidentally Shoots Self (pi / Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOS: PDP Supporter Cries Out Over Nnamdi Kanu Appearance by abc115: 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
A PDP supporter is seen sending SOS message to PDP and Chairman over argument of Deji Adeyanju on Nnamdi Kanu appearance.

1 Like

Re: SOS: PDP Supporter Cries Out Over Nnamdi Kanu Appearance by RockHard: 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
Poor guy. Sounds like he's in pains. Lol.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SOS: PDP Supporter Cries Out Over Nnamdi Kanu Appearance by hucienda: 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
This is a no-brainer.

Whoever released this man, at these critical moments leading to a defining election where Buhari may likely lose, is a master strategist.

2 Likes

Re: SOS: PDP Supporter Cries Out Over Nnamdi Kanu Appearance by Nwodosis(m): 5:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
I believe that the government in power has hand in his release!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOS: PDP Supporter Cries Out Over Nnamdi Kanu Appearance by Kyase(m): 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
hucienda:
This is a no-brainer.

Whoever released this man, at these critical moments leading to a defining election where Buhari may likely lose, is a master strategist.
You never talk Better English, wait make Dem give am mic first, you go talk pass this one grin
Sai baba...
Atiku go regret e VP choice soon....

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SOS: PDP Supporter Cries Out Over Nnamdi Kanu Appearance by Kyase(m): 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
Nwodosis:
I believe that the government in power has hand in his release!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SOS: PDP Supporter Cries Out Over Nnamdi Kanu Appearance by Kyase(m): 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
RockHard:
Poor guy. Sounds like he's in pains. Lol.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SOS: PDP Supporter Cries Out Over Nnamdi Kanu Appearance by Bannylove13: 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2018
grin

More like Apc playing their last desperate joker ..

Fear of losing.. but who will blame them...

Drawn men holding on to survive..

If igbokwe is that desperate .. you can feel the panic and desperation ..

Party going dead from west to south .. south to north..
Wahala everywhere..

Seeing. United pdp is scary... after all propaganda failed..

What's new..

Atiku nation rising .. even buhari is so scared ..he has to beg Atiku yesterday .. but we no gree..
back to dAura is a goal..

Nigerians are not buying Kanu propaganda..

Bad market for apc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOS: PDP Supporter Cries Out Over Nnamdi Kanu Appearance by Bannylove13: 6:15pm On Oct 19, 2018
hucienda:
This is a no-brainer.

Gee there is no kanu anywhere..

The fear of Atiku wining is settling in and this is the last joker of BMC and zombies..

FG is in panick mode right now..

You know even ask your self ..
Where the so call kanu white beards go..

Haba..kanu fresh pass like this naa.

Abi you've forgotten his fresh look sundenly..

BMC zombies are dangerously desperate..

But we corner Dem Wella. grin
Re: SOS: PDP Supporter Cries Out Over Nnamdi Kanu Appearance by hucienda: 6:15pm On Oct 19, 2018
Kyase:

You never talk Better English, wait make Dem give am mic first, you go talk pass this one grin
Sai baba...
Atiku go regret e VP choice soon....

It would have been worse were his pick not from the SE because the IPOB would easily sway most over there with arguments in the line of "you see, you guys were not even considered in the scheme of things. Is that not what we've been telling you all along? Join the cause". Apathy would take over, chants of "no referendum, no election" would fill the air and it turns to a walk in the park for Buhari. But with an SE VP pick, they would not have an easy ride as rational ones who know what's up would resist them and push back.

All in all, interesting twists and turns on the road to 16th February.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOS: PDP Supporter Cries Out Over Nnamdi Kanu Appearance by Kyase(m): 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
hucienda:

It would have been worse were his pick not from the SE because the IPOB would easily sway most over there with arguments in the line of "you see, you guys were not even considered in the scheme of things. Is that not what we've been telling you all along? Join the cause". Apathy would take over, chants of "no referendum, no election" would fill the air and it turns to a walk in the park for Buhari. But with an SE VP pick, they would not have an easy ride as rational ones who know what's up would resist them and push back.

All in all, interesting twists and turns on the road to 16th February.
Let's see how Atiku will win 2019 with only SE vote and 2 MB votes and 1 NE vote.....
I still dey wait

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SOS: PDP Supporter Cries Out Over Nnamdi Kanu Appearance by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
hucienda:
This is a no-brainer.

APC have intelligent strategists but the are using it for evil purposes.

They understand how to distract Nigerians.
They understand how to decide on their pockets only and they also understand how to create tensions in places where there are no problems.
They know how to deceive their followers with sweet words and they know how to divert attention to others.

The party is evil, PDP is also evil which has made me to watch without involving myself in their gimmicks.

1 Like

Re: SOS: PDP Supporter Cries Out Over Nnamdi Kanu Appearance by Christistruth00: 7:14pm On Oct 19, 2018
kingkakaone:

APC have intelligent strategists but the are using it for evil purposes.

They understand how to distract Nigerians.
They understand how to decide on their pockets only and they also understand how to create tensions in places where there are no problems.
They know how to deceive their followers with sweet words and they know how to divert attention to others.

The party is evil, PDP is also evil which has made me to watch without involving myself in their gimmicks.

This is the work of those SE leaders against Peter Obi being Atiku’s VP.
My appeal to our brothers in the South East is to not risk your lives for any Politicians or person ,they are all playing a very Selfish Grand Strategy Chess game.

2 Likes

Re: SOS: PDP Supporter Cries Out Over Nnamdi Kanu Appearance by bettercreature(m): 7:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
Christistruth00:

This is the work of those SE leaders against Peter Obi being Atiku’s VP.
You could be right i am suspecting they are behind it because i can't imagine Kanu supporting Atiku.He has his own ideology

4 Likes

Re: SOS: PDP Supporter Cries Out Over Nnamdi Kanu Appearance by mycar: 7:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
It will not work for them this time around.
He can't derail it again as he did in 2015 that made some Igbos to boycott the election and gave Buhari an advantage.
Re: SOS: PDP Supporter Cries Out Over Nnamdi Kanu Appearance by HimName: 8:25pm On Oct 19, 2018
[s]
mycar:
It will not work for them this time around.
He can't derail it again as he did in 2015 that made some Igbos to boycott the election and gave Buhari an advantage.
[/s]

Hold it there!

You go about spreading lies from 'hear-say '

Provide link where Kanu instructed his followers to stay off 2015 election?

Kanu was an ardent supporter of Jonathan.

His posts on Facebook were all pro-Jonathan.

The fraudster was an advocate of 'One Nigeria' before Jonathan was banished from Aso.

See link below

https://www.thecable.ng/video-nnamdi-kanu-preached-one-nigeria-jonathans-administration

He became a monster that must be tamed only because his preferred candidates lost.

For some who are really in the know, Kanu's Biafra's struggle is only a facade that will surely end in nothing.

1 Like

Re: SOS: PDP Supporter Cries Out Over Nnamdi Kanu Appearance by Buhari2019: 9:11pm On Oct 19, 2018
No referendum no election. I'm just happy with what I saw and heard today.

(1) (Reply)

Kano Tested Their Microphone Today Members Of Kwankwasiyya Movement In PDP All / Buhari-vs-atiku-oil-marketers-reveal-preferred-presidential Candidate / Kano State Presidential Elections LG Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.