Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

I Have Impregnated A Minor And I'm Confused - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Impregnated A Minor And I'm Confused (3651 Views)

My Friend Impregnated A Deaf And Dumb Househelp / Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Impregnated A Minor And I'm Confused by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 20, 2018
eph12:

People still use form these days?

Tells you the impregnate may actually be around 40 or 50 years of age but lying to be 25. grin
Re: I Have Impregnated A Minor And I'm Confused by mxpinky: 7:54am On Oct 20, 2018
ikennamadu1:

you dey ask for advice.. still dey use rude tone.... be like bone dey ur eye
rock were de your eyes no allow you know say I'm not the real person were need the advice
just helping
Re: I Have Impregnated A Minor And I'm Confused by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 20, 2018
mxpinky:
I am 25 years old and was recently involved
in a relationship with an underage girl who is
now pregnant. She is in Form Three, and is
living with her sister who is also educating
her. She only told me about the pregnancy
when it was five months old, and when I asked why she didn’t do it earlier, she said
she wanted to have my child. I want her to
finish her schooling but I don’t know what
the repercussions of this are going to be once
people find out. Please advise me. I really
want to help her.
I'm helping a friend thanks.
Re: I Have Impregnated A Minor And I'm Confused by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 20, 2018
mxpinky:
I am 25 years old and was recently involved
in a relationship with an underage girl who is
now pregnant. She is in Form Three, and is
living with her sister who is also educating
her. She only told me about the pregnancy
when it was five months old, and when I asked why she didn’t do it earlier, she said
she wanted to have my child. I want her to
finish her schooling but I don’t know what
the repercussions of this are going to be once
people find out. Please advise me. I really
want to help her.
I'm helping a friend thanks.
ehmm hwfa. Ur profile says u re female.. So did u impregnate a minor or a minor impregnated u?
Re: I Have Impregnated A Minor And I'm Confused by mxpinky: 8:00am On Oct 20, 2018
Ray97:
ehmm hwfa. Ur profile says u re female.. So did u impregnate a minor or a minor impregnated u?
did u read ?
Re: I Have Impregnated A Minor And I'm Confused by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 20, 2018
mxpinky:
did u read ?
no be u be mxpinky? Well sha did has been done. U can be charged to court for that.. Just take responsibility and pump alot of money 4 her upkeep. Be ready 4 insults, threats and all manner of negative comments. Indirectly u kinda have backtracked the gals future.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Why Do Ladies Respond Better To Guys With Car / Why Are My oyibo Neighbors So Nice To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.