Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Help Pleassssssssssssssse! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Pleassssssssssssssse! (1836 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Pleassssssssssssssse! by Esolver1(m): 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2010
I was abondone with no advice. Common good people all i need is way forward.

I feel you and understand where you re coming from. May be it has be long you talked to a girl.
But Man, You Need to go out there and get a lady for yourself.

Build up the confidence . you can start by practicing it from your room,

you can build up that confidence by toasting your sister [as if you re joking] or someone close to you and with time you will
master it.

They are lots of good ladies out there who will love you and settle with you depending on wat you want from them.

Remember not to give up on your first trial.

Cheers. cool
Re: Help Pleassssssssssssssse! by Rhino3dm: 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2010
@ E solver
thanx alot for ur concern. Reali appreciate it.
Re: Help Pleassssssssssssssse! by jot01(m): 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2010
papa190:

yes send some money in2 my GTB account and i would be knocking on your door 1st tin 2morow morning~

What your account details please.
He can only deposit 20k oooo,
Re: Help Pleassssssssssssssse! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 16, 2010
Rhino.3dm:

@ MrbrownJ
thanx alot.
Yes, my kind of work doesn't give me much tym.
Spends alot of tym outside the country or work place.
my friend's wyf has tried & failed severally 2 introduced 2 her friends, and concluded am not friendly. But, i think she's wrong, cos she is a nollywood actress, most of the ones she introduced are that kind of 'tatooed type' which we hardly relate. Beside that,my  sister even 'connected' me to one 'decent' girl she thought, but girl is kind of 'progrmmed' type, that doesn't not even know what she wants.         

well you first need to make some available time in your life so that you can give the proper attention to whomever you have in your life. expecting people to settle into the little time you got to truly discover you is silly.
if finding the right person is THAT important to you then MAKE TIME!

the fact that 2 different women thought you were NOT friendly means that you have some"issues" that needs to be dealt with. if that was a concern to them, to the point of bailing out then it may be bigger than simply "being unfriendly". also, if you werent friendly but everything else was perfect (looks, finances, swag etc) then women would still give it a shot (especially Nigerian ones) so look deeper bro.

the fact that you judge tattooed/programmed women shows me that you have pretty strict preconceived ideas about some women and i suggest you open your mind because judging a book by its cover will only reduce the amount of prospects for you. its all about experimenting with different types of women.

last but not least, everyone seems to feel sorry about your situation and try to hook you up with somebody.why is that?is there something you are not telling us?!
Re: Help Pleassssssssssssssse! by saintneo(m): 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2010
dude!
u've got the stuff - u only need some holiday and its over
Re: Help Pleassssssssssssssse! by Girl846(f): 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2010
Poster,
what you are going through is normal, its called loneliness. God did not intend for us to be alone and that is why you are feeling this way.
Now that you have achieved your education and job - the missing piece is your other half, a wife.
You have to try and get your social life running so you can meet people - go to church regularly, hang out with your friends, attend special occasion events etc.
Before you know it, as you keep socializing and meeting people, You will meet "her". Seek God's guidance on this issue because it is not one that should be taken lightly. Most of all, try not to be desperate.
Re: Help Pleassssssssssssssse! by Rhino3dm: 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2010
@ MrbrownJAY
why do you seems to be too sure of me hiding something?, and if was will i be open a thread to that respect?
O.k those category was not my naming FYI. And again bein 'STRICT' is always comparative. When you used the word 'PITY' on this situation makes me feel you are bein over emotional.

I have always try to make people i met feel beta in one way or the other.

So , let me assume i know where you are coming from, , Get me right for the last time pls. I need raesonable solution not problems. And i ask you again and again, IF I HAVE ANYTHIN TO HIDE WILL I BE START THIS THREAD??
Re: Help Pleassssssssssssssse! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 16, 2010
^^^^^no, not "hiding" anything but more like not telling us the FULL story.
the only way anyone can give you sound advices is when they have the full picture/reason for your predicament.

if we are to believe what you wrote (you have everything going for yourself) then you just havent been lucky enough to meet the right gal. . . . . . . .and if that is so then simply keep on trying and the tide will turn.

btw: i didnt use the word "pity"
Re: Help Pleassssssssssssssse! by flexshop(m): 11:49pm On Jul 16, 2010
@poster,
The first step is to stand up from dat computer and go out more often.

Learn to relate wit ladies more @every oppurtunity and make new friends.

1friend may introduce u to 3ladies, each to 3more etc and before you knw it you have a lot of options to choose from. It is called social networking.

At least this is a positive step to solving your problem.
Capish.
Re: Help Pleassssssssssssssse! by Rhino3dm: 4:55am On Jul 17, 2010
^^^ thanx.
Re: Help Pleassssssssssssssse! by papa190(m): 7:43am On Jul 17, 2010
jot01:

What your account details please.
He can only deposit 20k oooo,
thats ok @least for now
that 1 na transport money~
Re: Help Pleassssssssssssssse! by mylove4him(f): 12:02pm On Jul 17, 2010
Rhino.3dm:

Good people, i reali feel beta with your candid responses. But, wait a minute this facebook of a thing does it raeli work? i mean last year i hook a girl 2ru my page, became so close and developed affection and even flew from italy to visit her in jos, d moment i saw her, hmm. D make up was so heavy in majority of her pix, dat i instantly lost intrest with d photogenic look. Am a naturalist. If you know wat i mean. thanx alot while i await more of your comments. Stay cool.

from all your post I can only realise that you are either a very possessive and a very jealous man. I have only this advice for you, go to your village and get a timid girl that will not use make up or talk with other men because she is naive. People advise you should go to dating site, my advice is that you won't see the kind of woman you are looking for in those dating sites. I know men like you, first work on yourself before you start looking for the perfect woman. There is no perfect person, you can only make yourself to be the perfect person to attract a perfect woman.
Re: Help Pleassssssssssssssse! by Esolver1(m): 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2010
@ E solver
thanx alot for your concern. Reali appreciate it.

You re welcome

Thats why we all here, to help one another.

B/c we can never stop learning.
Re: Help Pleassssssssssssssse! by Rhino3dm: 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2010
@ myluv4hi.
Thanx anyway.
**roll eyes with great surprise**
Re: Help Pleassssssssssssssse! by tpiah: 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2010
Rhino.3dm:

Why is this happening to me ?
Well am in my late 20's, with  Bsc. Mech, working class, and not doing bad. The major thing in my mind is how to get a wife. I know its sound funny,  Jus read on.
During my concluding part of my university i had a girl friend whom i intended to marry, i became very jealous of seeing her talking to other guys. Though, bieng my first girl and the only. All i knew was i will neva want to share her with anyone. During my NYSC she kind of started pressurising me for marriage, i was very anxiuos to get a source to settled down, until i couldn't bear it anymore. I let her go.
Now, bein workin and not findin easy to even toast a girl, cos am a slow starter. At time i will very sad 2ru out d day when ever it occur to me dat i ve no one. In fact, i started 2 threads on NL to get a clue of wats happenin to me. I was abondone with no advice. Common good people all i need is way forward.       

hmm, and you sound so gay in all your posts.

you mean you're not?

i doubt it.
Re: Help Pleassssssssssssssse! by earthrealm(m): 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2010
like some1 said.try social dating sites, facebook/badoo etc,
church is alos anoda good place to meet chics.
just work on ur self esteem.eeven if u r not handsome, try n be confident n groom urself, u will get a girl, no biggie,
if u gat a car.tis even simpler, give lifts/rides 2 ladies, u can get talking with the chic during the ride.

NB, dont be too forward if u try the ride angle, dont be too anxious 2 get her number, she will most probably give it to u, if she likes u, u dont even need to ask, trust me on this one

(1) (2) (Reply)

A 34 Years Old South African Man Getting Married To A 77 Years Old Woman / Why Am I So Independent? / I Like To Read My Wife's Tampons When I Am Having A Bad Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.