Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,065 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo (27929 Views)

Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional / I Do Not Know Tinubu Or Lai Muhammed,kwara Must Change Convener,abdulrazaq Hamza / See moment Obasanjo mocked Tinubu over leadership position in APC (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by lot14: 1:05pm On Oct 20, 2018
Obj just put tinubu in his place..
a national leader that
1. cannot get V.P position in 2015
2. Wanted to remove saraki no go
3. Dino rubbished is wife in the Senate.
The fact is, Tinubu is a geo-political leader in the West especially in Lagos. Obj is known everywhere, locally and internationally..
Obj ruled as a young military officer and as a democratic leader..
Tinubu will run to lagos once Buhari is kicked out.
Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by opribo(m): 1:37pm On Oct 20, 2018
Tinubu"s position is that of a glotified tout. He is only relevsnt during election periods so that he can mobilise his teaming 'area boys' to do the dirty jobs.

How a man of his age can allow himself to be so used beats me. For three whole years he was sidelined only to be dusted up when 2019 election is around the corner. He could not even ask himself what sm I to these unholy association. See how his sp called protege governors are gradually alligning with Bubu.

It is pathetic indeed because it further confirms the master slave union between the North and South West. A smart and respectful politician would at least at this time stand his ground that he ain't no robot you can use as yoi like and dump.
Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by Daboomb: 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2018
At the end of the day, Obasanjo said:

Atiku LACKS THE CAPACITY FOR MAKING GOOD JUGEMENT.

Such a person is NOT FIT to become Nigeria's President.

OBJ has spoken, Atiku is FINISHED.
Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by Anonimoux: 3:13pm On Oct 20, 2018
Jagaban is the National Leader of the APC with a lot of Foot Soldiers, Allies & Loyalist.
Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by DonEvarest(m): 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2018
PUSSYBOY2:
Sharaap old fool , An average South westerner respect Tinubu than you OBJ, everybody knows Tinubu's role except for this old fool OBJ, as long as Tinubu stand with APC 70% yoruba will vote APC. OBJ is nothing in the South West region.
reread what baba was trying to say... he's point wasn't about Tinubu's relevance in the Western region but his true position in APC... anyways I ain't surprised at your pattern if reasoning.... merely looking at your name, one already concludes what controls your reasoning...
Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by HyconMojo(m): 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2018
Olukat:
OBJ is right
What is Tinubu's position in APC?
APC chieftain....lol
Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by Olukat(m): 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2018
HyconMojo:

APC chieftain....lol

grin grin grin
Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by mophic123: 5:37pm On Oct 20, 2018
Tinubu is the father to all including OBJ himself
Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by erinalex: 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2018
[quote author=thatigboman post=72252620]are u alright?[/quote
]. I said it, when it comes to critical analysis, Ibos & Igbos were always found wanting.

They are only good at raining abusive words.

Ask them, why obj should be trusted now ? they will dodge d question and start calling u all sorts of names.
A tribe so Confused that they actually don't know what they want.
Referendum today
Biafra tomorrow
Boycott of election is d way out.
We don't want anything to do with
Nigeria.
And suddenly, it is atikulooted now.
Every body, can see how In serious, insincere ur tribe is.
I will happily welcome your abusive remarks, as that is d only thing you can offer.
Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by suremanpatriot: 9:35am On Oct 22, 2018
It not for you to know his position,is not ya business ,carry ya confusion go elsewhere. Asiwaju Tinubu is the National Leader of APC,his the custodian of Apc,his a visionary leader ,a master planner and a sincere lover of the masses cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FFK: Hell Will Let Loose If El-zakzaky, Kanu Or Dasuki Is Murdered In Custody / FG Gets $800m From World Bank For Subsidy Removal Palliatives For Poor Nigerians / Wole Soyinka Opposes UNILAG/MAU Renaming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.