Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo (27927 Views)

Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional / I Do Not Know Tinubu Or Lai Muhammed,kwara Must Change Convener,abdulrazaq Hamza / See moment Obasanjo mocked Tinubu over leadership position in APC (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by Chukazu: 8:19am On Oct 20, 2018
The same OBASANJO whose government murdered YUSUF MOHAMMED that triggered Boko Haram terrorist?

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by erinalex: 8:22am On Oct 20, 2018
ArmaniUhuru:
Baba we are as confuse as you are. cheesy cheesy

I see him as a party floor member, but zombies are saying he is leader to both the president and national chairman. Them dey confuse everybody.
why are u having headache about Tinubu's position in APC ? APC as a party are not complaining, why will u now have a troubled life, over Tinubu's issue.
Pls stop crying more than the bereaved.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by jaz(m): 8:25am On Oct 20, 2018
So what is oshiomole
sureheaven:
Tinubu is the National leader of the APC. shocked
Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by Azam101: 8:25am On Oct 20, 2018
Useless and hopeless man seeking for relevance again go and enjoy your loot.
Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by wink2015(m): 8:26am On Oct 20, 2018
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo says he doesn’t know the position Asiwaju Bola Tinubu currently holds in the ruling All Progressives Congress.

Obasanjo said this during a programme titled, “The Talk,” which was aired on a YouTube Channel, “Voice of the People.”

The former President had been asked to identify the designations of certain political figures in the country.

He identified Muhammadu Buhari and Prof. Yemi Osinbajo as the President and Vice President respectively, while he also identified Senator Bukola Saraki as the Senate President.

When asked to identify Tinubu, he said, “Oh, Bola? Bola is supposed to be the leader of the APC. I don’t know the position of his leadership as you and I are talking.”

In the interview, which seemed to have been recorded before he openly endorsed the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abibakar, the former President said he had hoped that Atiku would succeed him as President in 2007.

Obasanjo said this was the reason he gave Atiku a lot of responsibilities but his former deputy made some wrong decisions.

“Atiku didn’t want to become even a Vice President (in 1999). He was elected as a governor,” he recalled.

He, however, said his plan was to mentor Atiku to be his successor but his former deputy failed him.

Obasanjo added, “My plan was that he would be given a lot of work to do domestically and Atiku even used to complain that I gave him too much work to do, which was intentional because I wanted him to get to know things.

“My second term was that having prepared him for domestic issues, I would want him to represent Nigeria for one year at the African Union, Economic Community of West African States and the United Nations for a year so that he would be fully prepared, but the first thing I found out was that his judgement was not right on many occasions.”

The former President, who insisted that Buhari had not done well in government, said as a watchman, he would continue to speak up when things were going wrong.

He said there was the need for Nigerians, especially the youth, to elect leaders that could fit into a “digital 21st century post-modern era rather than electing analogue personalities.”

On the Boko Haram crisis, Obasanjo said after he left office in 2007, his successor (late Umaru Yar’Adua) mismanaged the issue, which caused the group to become terrorists.

Obasanjo said had he been President at the time, Boko Haram would not have become what it is today.

He recalled that in 2011, with the permission of former President Goodluck Jonathan, he visited the family of Boko Haram founder, Mohammed Yusuf, and other aggrieved persons in the terrorist group and they explained why they were carrying out attacks.

The former President added, “In 2011, I went to Maiduguri. This was after Boko Haram had attacked the UN building in Abuja and I just wanted to know who they were and if they had leaders and what their grievances were.

“I found out that these elements of Boko Haram had been there even while I was in government. And they, through their intermediary, said they were there and I didn’t disturb them so they didn’t disturb me.

“They were preaching Sharia and that was what they wanted. But, according to them, when I left government, they were being chased and haunted and they lost a number of their adherents and they decided to fight back and even the leader of their sect, Mohammed Yusuf, was killed and his in-law was also killed.

“They went to court to try and get compensation which was granted to them but the state government did not pay.”

News via Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/dont-know-tinubus-position-in-apc-obasanjo

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

TINUBU NA MR FOLLOW FOLLOW

He is just following Buhari to protect his own business interest.

Tinubu have no say in the affairs of the APC even with the change over from Chief John Odigie Oyegun leadership to Comrade Adams Oshiomole.

It is no surprise Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo sighted this abnormally that is involving Tinubu.

No doubt, Tinubu remain SIDELINED from the beginning of the APC government till date.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by lx3as(m): 8:29am On Oct 20, 2018
Chukazu:
The same OBASANJO whose government murdered YUSUF MOHAMMED that triggered Boko Haram terrorist?

So Obasanjo was in charge 2009 when Yusuf was murdered by PDP government?
Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by Beadex1(m): 8:32am On Oct 20, 2018
SAVE THIS PAGE TINUBU WILL COMPRISE WITH PDP FEW DAYS TO ELECTION. REMEMBER THE WIFE DID THROW PUNCH AT APC SOME MONTH BACK STATING HOW THE HAVE NEGLECTED THE HUSBAND

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by excelmerry: 8:37am On Oct 20, 2018
It's obvious most of the persons here did not read before commenting on a title that was taken out of context.
Imagine what he just said about Atiku, yet only a sentence made about Tinubu was taken out and made a headline..smh
Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by plaetton: 8:43am On Oct 20, 2018
Ategberoson:

cry cry baby take your cries to bourdillion don't know why you're crying more than the bereaved

pls take this your unproductive article to sensitize your kinsmen in Yeast perhaps they would hold your leaders responsible to start developing it

crying over what doesn't concern you is a needless baby cry to me grin
Oh, Such a child.
Unable to think beyond the periphery.
Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by ArmaniUhuru: 8:45am On Oct 20, 2018
erinalex:
why are u having headache about Tinubu's position in APC ? APC as a party are not complaining, why will u now have a troubled life, over Tinubu's issue.
Pls stop crying more than the bereaved.

Same way your life is being troubled over Atiku and PDP issues. The truth is your brown teeth godfather was deceived and sidelined with that ceremonial position. Deal with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by bluecircle470: 8:46am On Oct 20, 2018
Willy7:
May God deliver us from poor judgments that would scuttle our chances of success. Honestly I'm deeply touched by his submission about Atiku. I got a whole lot of message from that. As for Tinubu, he is the owner of Lagos and its political structure.And by extention some SW states. His position is well spelled out, except OBJ just wanted to feign ignorance. God help the Nigeria electorates in her choice of president next year. Personally I'm troubled.

It seems u don’t understand the question and the reply OBJ meant
Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by Redhot111(m): 8:52am On Oct 20, 2018
PUSSYBOY2:
Sharaap old fool , An average South westerner respect Tinubu than you OBJ, everybody knows Tinubu's role except for this old fool OBJ, as long as Tinubu stand with APC 70% yoruba will vote APC. OBJ is nothing in the South West region.

OBJ may not hold sway in Southwest that is because he doesn't care much about local politics. But ur tinubu can never come close to him wen it comes to national relevance. And at the international scene, you will agree with me that no Nigerian presently is as connected and as relevant as baba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by Ategberoson(m): 8:52am On Oct 20, 2018
plaetton:

Oh, Such a child.
Unable to think beyond the periphery.

where has your peripheral thinking as grandpa lead you to? where does it lead your region to

leaving your region huge serious issues for another region political tradition is absurd, senseless and baseless my guy

take your cries to your region grin
Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by hkd11: 9:06am On Oct 20, 2018
Well most people aren't know where Tinubu is going .he started from Lagos. Then fringe Lagos to south west where he even defected Obasanjo in his ward .now Tinubu control south west .later he moved to federal by appointing Buhari. Dont be surprise when Tinubu will spring up to become president of nigeria .but to us the youth, dis is not good for us.our elders and leaders have spoiled nigeria for us .let's vote dem out
Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by bluecircle470: 9:20am On Oct 20, 2018
Daboomb:

Which oracle?
This useless loud-mouth who is very good at slandering people who are dead or are undergoing difficulty.

I wont defend Buhari at all because he has fumbled on the Fulani herdsmen issue but let us examine what the greedy opportunist and Peadophile has said.

1.) he wanted to prepare Atiku for President after his own two terms but "Atiku showed BAD JUDGEMENT ON MANY OCCASSIONS".

Questions:

a.) If you really wanted him to suceed you, why were you bribing NASS members with Bags of money so they can support your third term bid?

OBJ, you are LIAR. a shameless liar.

b.) So, after you concluded that Atiku lacks good judgement and he cant be President, even went as saying god will not forgive you if you support his Presidency...... Has he suddenly developed good Judgement NOW or is it your hatred for Buhari now (because he wont allow you to be dictating to him), that is making you support this same Atiku now, a fugutive and a looter ?

OBJ, you are Despicable and a soothsayer.

2.) According to Obasanjo, if he was President, Boko haram wont have spread like this.
“I found out that these elements of Boko Haram had been there even while I was in government. And they, through their intermediary, said they were there and I didn’t disturb them so they didn’t disturb me.

They were preaching Sharia and that was what they wanted. But, according to them, when I left government, they were being chased and haunted and they lost a number of their adherents and they decided to fight back and even the leader of their sect, Mohammed Yusuf, was killed and his in-law was also killed.

Letus examine again, the fallacy of this senile old liar!
a) Boko haram has been there even during his Govt and OBJ did not disturb them. WHY?
Remember that it was under OBJ that this country started being divided, while some where rules bythe Nigerian constitution, this weakling of an OBJ allowed some states to say they are no longer governed and submissive to the Nigerian constitution and it is now Sharia law they would obey.

OBJ the Coward looked the other way and pretended it was not happeneing under his watch as the C-in-C of the Armed forces, because he was scared of the Northerners. Buhari and Yar Ardua on the oher hand, were ready to confront this Sect. Even Jonathan was confronting them.

Obasanjo, you are a cheap coward that superintended the division and violation of the Nigerian Constitution. They should expung your name from the national honors.

Obviously, Obasanjo is a crook who likes to be in-charge and control the President and once they dont allow him to control them, he will start undermining them.
He did it to Jonathan, he is doing it to Buhari now and you can bet me 100% that even if Atiku became the President in 2019, it wont take one year before he starts recieving a stupid letter from OBJ, if he does not allow OBJ to be controlling him.

This is the same OBJ that starved Lagos of its funds for seven years, when Tinubu was Governor.
Shame on you Obasanjo.

OBJ will realise now that he has become irrelevant.

Don’t tell me you’re this pained. OBJ is the oracle and the most powerful man living in this country today...hate him or like him he’s just too relevant and that’s why all presidential candidates even Buhari are trying to court him
Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by erinalex: 9:22am On Oct 20, 2018
thatigboman:
1st time i will ever agree with obasanjo. And that's because i have been asking the same question myself. What post does tinubu hold in APC? He is just a floor member. He is not even a ward delegate.
Breaking News: Obj tore his PDP membership card.
He said, Gej is not competent to continue as d president.
He went ahead, and listed gej sins.
IBOS & Igbos, reacted to OBJ comments on gej.
They said, Obj is suffering from old age diseases, he's Not in tune with modern ways of doing things; 1000 of OBJ cannot remove gej, he has only 1 vote. Obj is envious of our son. Politically, obj is not a force to reckon with, someone that lost in his ward,local govt, state.
Breaking News: Obj declare support for Atiku and said PMB must go.
IBOS & Igbos reactions :
Obj, d sage has spoken; d Oracle nailed it. God bless obj for us, an elder statesman, a man of international repute, lover of masses,our father, our mentor , and above all, when obj sneezes, Tinubu catches fever.
This is d way and life of an average IBOS & Igbos.
When it suit them, they can change goalposts position, more than 1000 times in a 90minutes game.
Suddenly they now believe in Nigeria Project.
Yes to elections
No to Biafra

And in reacting to your comments, the only thing Igbos can offer are, words of abuse.
Please don't blame them, they DON'T HAVE CAPACITY TO DRIVE HOME THEIR POINTS; without been abusive and rain curses on you.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by Butoneday2(m): 9:27am On Oct 20, 2018
googlepikins:
Tinubu is just there trying to feel important.

Fulanis deceived him in 1st term obviously they will deceive him again in 2nd half.
You have spoken well bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by SarkinYarki: 9:28am On Oct 20, 2018
Tinubu is a Lagos mobster heading the racketeering cartel bleeding the state dry.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by Butoneday2(m): 9:29am On Oct 20, 2018
Zimmermann:
His position is: APC Stalwart, Office of the Accursed Slave & Useful Idiot, South West chapter grin grin grin,
honestly grin

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by Chukazu: 9:33am On Oct 20, 2018
lx3as:

So Obasanjo was in charge 2009 when Yusuf was murdered by PDP government?
Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by erinalex: 9:57am On Oct 20, 2018
ArmaniUhuru:

Same way your life is being troubled over Atiku and PDP issues. The truth is your brown teeth godfather was deceived and sidelined with that ceremonial position. Deal with it.
I so much like this kind of "sideline" and "ceremonial position";; that always make u pple have a sleepless night.
The most popular politician in Nigeria is Tinubu; a man that Ibos & Igbos cannot do without mentioning his name on a daily bases.
if u can have half of a man like Jagaban from ur region; u won't need to leave ur hamlets and always rush down to Lagos.
Tinubu our godfather !
Tinubu d pathfinder !
Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by Splashme: 10:06am On Oct 20, 2018
baliyubla:
Thiefnibu is such a foolish man. Fulani man carry National Leader (whatever that means) title dash am, come d play am like koso.
Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by rusher14: 10:08am On Oct 20, 2018
There were more poignant issues from the OP but trust Nigerian youths to be more interested in soft-sell gossip.
Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 20, 2018
SPOT-ON!.... despite his flaws like every other human, obj is miles ahead of Joe & buhari combined! ....ARGUE WITH YOUR ANSCESTORS!
Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by Beetobee(f): 10:40am On Oct 20, 2018
Willy7:
May God deliver us from poor judgments that would scuttle our chances of success. Honestly I'm deeply touched by his submission about Atiku. I got a whole lot of message from that. As for Tinubu, he is the owner of Lagos and its political structure.And by extention some SW states. His position is well spelled out, except OBJ just wanted to feign ignorance. God help the Nigeria electorates in her choice of president next year. Personally I'm troubled.

Honestly! His speech has a coded message;unfortunately, Nigerians are poor in critical analysis of issues.
Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by thatigboman: 10:41am On Oct 20, 2018
erinalex:

Breaking News: Obj tore his PDP membership card.
He said, Gej is not competent to continue as d president.
He went ahead, and listed gej sins.
IBOS & Igbos, reacted to OBJ comments on gej.
They said, Obj is suffering from old age diseases, he's Not in tune with modern ways of doing things; 1000 of OBJ cannot remove gej, he has only 1 vote. Obj is envious of our son. Politically, obj is not a force to reckon with, someone that lost in his ward,local govt, state.
Breaking News: Obj declare support for Atiku and said PMB must go.
IBOS & Igbos reactions :
Obj, d sage has spoken; d Oracle nailed it. God bless obj for us, an elder statesman, a man of international repute, lover of masses,our father, our mentor , and above all, when obj sneezes, Tinubu catches fever.
This is d way and life of an average IBOS & Igbos.
When it suit them, they can change goalposts position, more than 1000 times in a 90minutes game.
Suddenly they now believe in Nigeria Project.
Yes to elections
No to Biafra

And in reacting to your comments, the only thing Igbos can offer are, words of abuse.
Please don't blame them, they DON'T HAVE CAPACITY TO DRIVE HOME THEIR POINTS; without been abusive and rain curses on you.
are u alright?

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by plaetton: 10:54am On Oct 20, 2018
Ategberoson:

where has your peripheral thinking as grandpa lead you to? where does it lead your region to

leaving your region huge serious issues for another region political tradition is absurd, senseless and baseless my guy

take your cries to your region grin
Gosh!
What type of system produces this kind of m.o.ron?

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by Ategberoson(m): 11:12am On Oct 20, 2018
plaetton:

Gosh!
What type of system produces this kind of m.o.ron?

ask your parent while they gave birth to a compound fo ol and mo.ron now

I'm not in the position to answer your mumu QST
Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by Acidosis(m): 11:15am On Oct 20, 2018
He's an ex-governor and the leader of the ACN arm of the fraudulent union
Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by Tomoyayi(m): 11:35am On Oct 20, 2018
googlepikins:
Tinubu is just there trying to feel important.

Fulanis deceived him in 1st term obviously they will deceive disgrace him again in 2nd half.
Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by doctorbabs(m): 11:35am On Oct 20, 2018
JAGABAN OF AFRICA, KINGMAKER and leader of all leaders.
Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by IloveToMess: 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2018
doctorbabs:
JAGABAN OF AFRICA, KINGMAKER and leader of all leaders.
SW region grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agboola Ajayi's Defection To ZLP Tears PDP Apart / Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe / Tinubu Plans Brief Return To Nigeria On Sunday, To Go For More Surgeries - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.