Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo (27928 Views)

Obaseki: Tinubu's Position In APC Is Not Constitutional / I Do Not Know Tinubu Or Lai Muhammed,kwara Must Change Convener,abdulrazaq Hamza / See moment Obasanjo mocked Tinubu over leadership position in APC (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by Kenekingisback: 7:30am On Oct 20, 2018
Great.

Tinubu is the head of regional bloc of South West. That is all.
Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 20, 2018
grin
Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by faaz24: 7:31am On Oct 20, 2018
The jagaban.. OBJ is a jester

By the way...

After Obj's letter to Buhari and the failure of his third force and the refusal of his much hyped party ADC to fly, he was gradually becoming an irrelevant recluse until Atiku's visit stoked his flame into partial relevance. But if i may ask, what influence does Obj still have if his two endeavours at making statements of relevance via formating a movement and aligning with a party were birthed as still-birth.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by Ategberoson(m): 7:31am On Oct 20, 2018
my anger with Buhari till date. record had it that the month Buhari resumed office obj refund a huge money meant for Nigeria government to Buhari. why Buhari don't prosecute this useless man got me more angry with his ineffective corruption song

why the Money was with him should have been question, why the money was taken out of Nigeria govt account should have been question

seriously the hypocrisy in Igbo wont make them to remember all sorts of names they called obj prior to the time he anointed his depulooter Atiku aloosebakar

what transpired btw you and Atiku was incumbency supremacy. you promised to handover to him after your 8yrs which was the MOU btw you and Hausa elders hence why Hausas gives you full support but you change mouth by trying to influence third term which Atiku having loyalist in the NA then resist that's where you people supremacy rise from.

may I remind this man that we are aware that you tried setting him up on money laundering which smart Atiku got the spy and move astray to where you sent him which pave way for his American university in Nigeria

may I remind this Mr hypocrites that he seized Atiku passport and grounded him from travelling for almost a year without telling public is offence. the tyranny in obj is irreplaceable that's why him and Soyinka hate each other till date

though that doesn't exonerate Tinubu that's he's not a thief but arguably he has a political influence than obj in southwest presently
Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by Ziggylady(f): 7:32am On Oct 20, 2018
Tinubu himself will work for Atiku.,his greed knows no bounds..I pity the numerous worshippers he has.

They are already on this thread insulting OBJ cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by sureheaven(m): 7:34am On Oct 20, 2018
You came back from boko haram and u lied to Nigerians that all the chibok girls had been married away but Buhari 2015 and recovered more than 100 of them.

U are a devil obj
Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by plaetton: 7:39am On Oct 20, 2018
Willy7:
May God deliver us from poor judgments that would scuttle our chances of success. Honestly I'm deeply touched by his submission about Atiku. I got a whole lot of message from that. As for Tinubu, he is the owner of Lagos and its political structure.And by extention some SW states. His position is well spelled out, except OBJ just wanted to feign ignorance. God help the Nigeria electorates in her choice of president next year. Personally I'm troubled.
To all those Southwesterners who gleefully promote Tinubu as their god and master, I ask you;
Are you not a tad ashamed to say in this 21st century, that a man owns Lagos state and the surrounding SW states ? shocked

So the Southwest of Nigeria, once the beacon of the anti-colonial movement, once the beacon of the democratic movement in Nigeria, has now, in this 21st century, surrendered themselves to be FEUDAL SERFS to a political mafia don ?

And you expect to be respected ?

WHAT A GREAT SHAME.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 20, 2018
faaz24:
The jagaban.. OBJ is a jester

By the way...

After Obj's letter to Buhari and the failure of his third force and the refusal of his much hyped party ADC to fly, he was gradually becoming an irrelevant recluse until Atiku's visit stoked his flame into partial relevance. But if i may ask, what influence does Obj still have if his two endeavours at making statements of relevance via formating a movement and aligning with a party were birthed as still-birth.
he is not irrelevant. obj formed a party and in just months , it has become the party with the third highest members in the national assembly, it has many state house of assembly members. all these and many more he has achieve without even going into election. who can beat that?
Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by ayomilore: 7:42am On Oct 20, 2018
Obasanjo nailed this man now and he's still marketing him to Nigerians. This means Atiku is not electable. Simple.
Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by Sammy07: 7:44am On Oct 20, 2018
OgaGist:

He said there was the need for Nigerians, especially the youth, to elect leaders that could fit into a “digital 21st century post-modern era rather than electing analogue personalities.”

I die grin grin grin
Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by Hassan88(m): 7:46am On Oct 20, 2018
Baba Iyabo, dnt u have Tinubu's number again? Call him and ask him is position in Apc.
Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by Splasshhh(f): 7:47am On Oct 20, 2018
undecided
Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by ladyn4real(f): 7:48am On Oct 20, 2018
hmmmmmm
Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by Ategberoson(m): 7:49am On Oct 20, 2018
plaetton:

To all those Southwesterners who gleefully promote Tinubu as their god and master, I ask you;
Are you not a tad ashamed to say in this 21st century, that a man owns Lagos state and the surrounding SW states ? shocked

So the Southwest of Nigeria, once the beacon of the anti-colonial movement, once the beacon of the democratic movement in Nigeria, has now, in this 21st century, surrendered themselves to be FEUDAL SERFS to a political mafia don ?

And you expect to be respected ?

WHAT A GREAT SHAME.

shame should catch you that PDP had been ruling Abia state for over 16yrs and the states look like third war state yet you people loyalist wouldn't allow another govt takeover and develop it. if not for aba boys doing their innovative skills, no one will know Abia as a state exist

the same loyalist you've for PDP is what southwest had for Tinubu, he's our party conductor anywhere he goes will go. Yoruba unity won't kee you people untimely

you think a Yoruba will vote against their own son like you do in East. take your pity and childish talk to educate them in Abia state dimwit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by Gaddafiyusf(m): 7:49am On Oct 20, 2018
Obj make sense. Buhari could have made him Secretary to the President
Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by chinedumoooo: 7:50am On Oct 20, 2018
You may not know his position in apc but his presence in apc can never be dispute or undermind politically.
Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by faaz24: 7:52am On Oct 20, 2018
Mklanceee:

he is not irrelevant. obj formed a party and in just months , it has become the party with the third highest members in the national assembly, it has many state house of assembly members. all these and many more he has achieve without even going into election. who can beat that?

The end will justify the means.
The general election is early next year, those that defected to his party were voted in from other parties. The relevance of Jagaban in the present dispensation far outweighs Obj's dying relevance.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by erinalex: 7:56am On Oct 20, 2018
googlepikins:
Tinubu is just there trying to feel important.

Fulanis deceived him in 1st term obviously they will deceive him again in 2nd half.
are u saying fulanis cannot be trusted ?
Funnily enough, Igbos & Ibos are now supporting Fulani now.
It's strange, how you pple defined "deceive"
Tinubu have his kinsmen, in this present administration; VP, ministers, chairman of FIRS; just to mention a few.
The only thing that give ur region Joy, is to say " PMB has jettisoned Tinubu " and you pple will feel a kind of "achievement".
Or what exactly do you want, PMB to offer Jagaban; that will now make Tinubu feel important.
Ibos and Igbos that happily address Yoruba as Northern slaves, has suddenly turned to Hausa slaves; wonder indeed shall never end.
Ibos can shift goalposts more than 100 times; to suit their purpose.
To Ibos & Igbos, Atiku cannot deceive them; so so naive.
Enjoy ur vomit.

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by Daboomb: 7:57am On Oct 20, 2018
bluecircle470:
Baba the Oracle has spoken!

Which oracle?
This useless loud-mouth who is very good at slandering people who are dead or are undergoing difficulty.

I wont defend Buhari at all because he has fumbled on the Fulani herdsmen issue but let us examine what the greedy opportunist and Peadophile has said.

1.) he wanted to prepare Atiku for President after his own two terms but "Atiku showed BAD JUDGEMENT ON MANY OCCASSIONS".

Questions:

a.) If you really wanted him to suceed you, why were you bribing NASS members with Bags of money so they can support your third term bid?

OBJ, you are LIAR. a shameless liar.

b.) So, after you concluded that Atiku lacks good judgement and he cant be President, even went as saying god will not forgive you if you support his Presidency...... Has he suddenly developed good Judgement NOW or is it your hatred for Buhari now (because he wont allow you to be dictating to him), that is making you support this same Atiku now, a fugutive and a looter ?

OBJ, you are Despicable and a soothsayer.

2.) According to Obasanjo, if he was President, Boko haram wont have spread like this.
“I found out that these elements of Boko Haram had been there even while I was in government. And they, through their intermediary, said they were there and I didn’t disturb them so they didn’t disturb me.

They were preaching Sharia and that was what they wanted. But, according to them, when I left government, they were being chased and haunted and they lost a number of their adherents and they decided to fight back and even the leader of their sect, Mohammed Yusuf, was killed and his in-law was also killed.

Letus examine again, the fallacy of this senile old liar!
a) Boko haram has been there even during his Govt and OBJ did not disturb them. WHY?
Remember that it was under OBJ that this country started being divided, while some where rules bythe Nigerian constitution, this weakling of an OBJ allowed some states to say they are no longer governed and submissive to the Nigerian constitution and it is now Sharia law they would obey.

OBJ the Coward looked the other way and pretended it was not happeneing under his watch as the C-in-C of the Armed forces, because he was scared of the Northerners. Buhari and Yar Ardua on the oher hand, were ready to confront this Sect. Even Jonathan was confronting them.

Obasanjo, you are a cheap coward that superintended the division and violation of the Nigerian Constitution. They should expung your name from the national honors.

Obviously, Obasanjo is a crook who likes to be in-charge and control the President and once they dont allow him to control them, he will start undermining them.
He did it to Jonathan, he is doing it to Buhari now and you can bet me 100% that even if Atiku became the President in 2019, it wont take one year before he starts recieving a stupid letter from OBJ, if he does not allow OBJ to be controlling him.

This is the same OBJ that starved Lagos of its funds for seven years, when Tinubu was Governor.
Shame on you Obasanjo.

OBJ will realise now that he has become irrelevant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by Arabs999: 7:58am On Oct 20, 2018
bluecircle470:
Baba the Oracle has spoken!
You have said it all..
Santana - There is nothing more to add..
Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by TheVerdict: 7:58am On Oct 20, 2018
thatigboman:
1st time i will ever agree with obasanjo. And that's because i have been asking the same question myself. What post does tinubu hold in APC? He is just a floor member. He is not even a ward delegate.

For your mouth?! Tinubu? floor member!. Even PDP knows and respect him.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by bigpicture001: 7:59am On Oct 20, 2018
googlepikins:
Tinubu is just there trying to feel important.

Fulanis deceived him in 1st term obviously they will deceive him again in 2nd half.
...deceive him u say..? Hw will u call owning oil wells in this regime deceive..how can u explain that getting contract to control nd earn one percent of nigeria's revenue through proxy tax collection deceive, recently he had his way on issue with governor of lagos, again this man got all lagos federal road fixed, using the tribalist minister fashola. national stadium, formal federal secretariat, ikoyi were handed over to him..a mind blowing scandals on his stealing of lagos funds was very much ignored...he installs every governor in d south west nd his candidate became APC chairman.....why du u guyz like to think with ur slippers.....he has more to lose if buhari loses than buhari himself....
Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by hollywater: 8:04am On Oct 20, 2018
Tinubu is a use and dumped in APC.We all saw what happened last 3 years after election.
Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by fredoooooo: 8:06am On Oct 20, 2018
Baba you don't need to know o ... face your Atiku and the people you know ...
Asiwaju of the federation, oko iya won grin
Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by Daboomb: 8:09am On Oct 20, 2018
efilefun:
To be frank Obj is just pained Tinubu rendered him partially useless in SW politics, even while in PDP, his state was being controlled by Tinubu. Tinubu was the only governor he couldn't opress with federal might while in power.

OBJ is jealous of Tinubu.
he wished he is the one that controls all what Tinubu is controlling, despite just being a Governor.
It was Tinubu that demistify OBJ, even when he was President.

Can OBJ tell people in ANY SW state to vote for somebody and they would?
Can OBJ change a Governor?

So, it is just sheer inferiority Complex that is worrying OBJ

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by Boyooosa(m): 8:10am On Oct 20, 2018
Olukat:
OBJ is right
What is Tinubu's position in APC?
Some people dont need portfolio before they lead from the corridor and comfort of their home.
We call them afobaje (king maker), obj is aware, he is just jealous.
Being an afobaje, you must have sacrificed a lot and must be a good man. Being a good man remains tinubus responsibility, if he does it right, he will sustain eternally, on the other way round, he will be disgraced out!

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by Daboomb: 8:11am On Oct 20, 2018
bigpicture001:
...deceive him u say..? Hw will u call owning oil wells in this regime deceive..how can u explain that getting contract to control nd earn one percent of nigeria's revenue through proxy tax collection deceive, recently he had his way on issue with governor of lagos, again this man got all lagos federal road fixed, using the tribalist minister fashola. national stadium, formal federal secretariat, ikoyi were handed over to him..a mind blowing scandals on his stealing of lagos funds was very much ignored...he installs every governor in d south west nd his candidate became APC chairman.....why du u guyz like to think with ur slippers.....he has more to lose if buhari loses than buhari himself....

Most people saying such nonsense fall into one category: IPOB Yoots. grin grin
You can ignore their comment. undecided undecided
Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 20, 2018
faaz24:

The end will justify the means.
The general election is early next year, those that defected to his party were voted in from other parties. The relevance of Jagaban in the present dispensation far outweighs Obj's dying relevance.

I am not his fan but I know what obj can do. that he lost a bit interest in local politics does not mean he is irrelevant, he has loyal servant in all part of the country. as an expresident he did the normal thing by retiring from politics ,my only problem is he decide to come back.
Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by plaetton: 8:13am On Oct 20, 2018
Ategberoson:

shame should catch you that PDP had been ruling Abia state for over 16yrs and the states look like third war state yet you people loyalist wouldn't allow another govt takeover and develop it. if not for aba boys doing their innovative skills, no one will know Abia as a state exist

the same loyalist you've for PDP is what southwest had for Tinubu, he's our party conductor anywhere he goes will go. Yoruba unity won't kee you people untimely

you think a Yoruba will vote against their own son like you do in East. take your pity and childish talk to educate them in Abia state dimwit
As typical of knee-jerk reactions, you didn't give much thought to my querries, because, I assume , they elicited a small measure of emotional feelings within your subconscious. Shame perhaps ?

My post had nothing to do with PDP or APC. For your information, I voted for Tinubu twice because I thought then that he was a true democrat ,and by Nigerian standards, a good governor .
I also voted for Fashiola twice. I wasn't around to vote for Ambode, but I was ready to vote for him a second term because I thought he deserved a second term.
In the southeast , we have had perennial problems with political godfathers and wanna-be Feudal Lords. It's a continuing battle. Most wanna-be Feudal Lords cannot even hold forth in their villages and town.
Now, you may , as a free choice , have Tinubu as your Lord and master, and you, your children and family, his suppliant maidens.
I do reserve my own right to be shocked at the insult to the human dignity of a proud people that produced the likes of Gani Fawemini, Fela, Tai Solarin , Herbert Macaulay, and many other icons of freedom and liberation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Know Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo by Ategberoson(m): 8:19am On Oct 20, 2018
plaetton:

As typical of knee-jerk reactions, you didn't give much thought to my querries, because, I assume , they elicited a small measure of emotional feelings within your subconscious. Shame perhaps ?

My post had nothing to do with PDP or APC. For your information, I voted for Tinubu twice because I thought then that he was a true democrat ,and by Nigerian standards, a good governor .
I also voted for Fashiola twice. I wasn't around to vote for Ambode, but I was ready to vote for him a second term because I thought he deserved a second term.
In the southeast , we have had perennial problems with political godfathers and wanna-be Feudal Lords. It's a continuing battle. Most wanna-be Feudal Lords cannot even hold forth in their villages and town.
Now, you may , as a free choice , have Tinubu as your Lord and master, and you, your children and family, his suppliant maidens.
I do reserve my own right to be shocked at the insult to the human dignity of a proud people that produced the likes of Gani Fawemini, Fela, Tai Solarin , Herbert Macaulay, and many other icons of freedom and liberation.

cry cry baby take your cries to bourdillion don't know why you're crying more than the bereaved

pls take this your unproductive article to sensitize your kinsmen in Yeast perhaps they would hold your leaders responsible to start developing it

crying over what doesn't concern you is a needless baby cry to me grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe / Tinubu Plans Brief Return To Nigeria On Sunday, To Go For More Surgeries - SR / Atiku Abubakar Flies In A Private Jet Ahead Of London Summit . Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.