Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Guys That Bear These Names Are Good Looking And Are Players - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys That Bear These Names Are Good Looking And Are Players (6414 Views)

Girls That Are Called These Names Are Naughty Bad Girls / All Women Are Players, Refuse To Be Played (PICTURES) / My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys That Bear These Names Are Good Looking And Are Players by CHAVINCI: 10:34am On Oct 21, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Lmao, you just confirmed what Op said, nigga you're a player, and i know of a Charles oooo, he's good looking, could he also be a player?? hmmmm
mind over matter,then i'm a responsible player.
Re: Guys That Bear These Names Are Good Looking And Are Players by chisani(m): 11:55am On Oct 21, 2018
Am Charles and not in any relationship . so you see ; am still a ......... I don forget wetin I want talk self. But I just came out of one relationship that didn't work.
Re: Guys That Bear These Names Are Good Looking And Are Players by Biglittlelois(f): 12:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
CHAVINCI:
mind over matter,then i'm a responsible player.

undecided a responsible player smh!!! i really do hope those ladies have someone else other than you.
Re: Guys That Bear These Names Are Good Looking And Are Players by CHAVINCI: 12:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
Biglittlelois:

undecided a responsible player smh!!! i really do hope those ladies have someone else other than you.
even if they have,they give me my respect by not showing it to my face,and they dare not disrespect me,shey na woman mata i wan cari 4 head like headjob?
Re: Guys That Bear These Names Are Good Looking And Are Players by Amaechi9(m): 11:06am On May 03, 2019
24hoursreporter:
When it comes to relationships, ladies have to be extra careful. There are a lot of dangerous guys out there. They are looking for the slightest opportunity to taste from the cookie jar.

To put it differently, some guys are sex predators looking for the next prey to devour. Be smart ladies, don’t be that prey. Sadly, it is very difficult to differentiate a genuine guy from a “Yoruba Demon”.

In fact, the Yoruba demons are always innocent, caring and will always tell you they are not like the other guys. My sister, steer clear from guys like these as they are “chairmen the other guys association”.

Generally, guys with certain names are born players, renowned heartbreakers and licensed Yoruba demons. Trust me, any guy with any of the names below are smart beyond explanation, manipulative, intelligent and always find their way around things.

The best antivirus to these guys is to stay away from them. Otherwise, you may end up in their bedroom and guess what? You will be part of their adventure list. Oops! Surprise yeah? I wake up from the wrong side of the bed this morning. So, I want to expose all the Yoruba demons taking advantage of young ladies out there.

Guys That Bear These Names Are Good looking and Players

#1. Femi

Femi is very smart and manipulative. They always find their way around ladies and confuse them with their gentle smart.

Guys bearing Femi are leaders of the Yoruba demon squad and they are always very handsome. They will use cunny method to lure women into their bedroom just to taste from the cookie jar.

Any act of kindness Femi offers has a hidden agenda, so it is advisable to the extra careful whenever you are around guys called Femi.

#2. Justin

Guys that are called Justin are great conversationalists. Women tend to fall for them easily because of the way they communicate excellently well.

They are also very caring, in fact, they make every lady feels like a queen. Unfortunately, once they have access to the powerhouse, they start hunting their next prey.

#3. David

David is super handsome and most times, he has 6 packs structure. They spend more time in the gym than at home.

Guys that bear David always have a series of girlfriends. So, don’t even fall for their sweet words as they always have a girlfriend somewhere.

#4. Greg

Any guy that bears Greg is always charming, fun to be with and good looking. However, they don’t like commitments.

Therefore, if you are hanging out with Greg, just know its only for a while. He will definitely dump you for someone else.

#5. Kevin

Guys that are called Kevin are the greatest players of all time. In fact, they are every lady’s idea of the perfect guy. They are nice to a fault, sweet and spoil you will different gifts.

Unlike most other guys, Kevin takes his time to devour his prey. However, beneath this niceness, sweet talks and act of kindness, is a guy who is secretly desperate to have you in his bed.

#6. Charles

Generally, guys called Charles always have the financial wherewithal to take care of a lady. They are always generous and willing to spend their money on you.

However, they are unstable in relationships, thus you can’t expect anything good from a relationship with them. They go off and on like power supply in Nigeria.

#7. Emeka

Most guys called Emeka never have one girlfriend, they use the fact that they are handsome to their advantage. However, they may be in a serious relationship, but that doesn’t stop them from exploring. They just want to have a feel of every specification out there, if you know, you know.

Source: [Url=http://www.24hoursreporter.com/2018/10/20/guys-that-bear-these-names-are-good-looking-and-are-players/] 24hoursreporter [/url]

Cc
Lalasticlala

Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

My name is David, i Hit d gym, but dont have numerous girlfriends

(1) (2) (Reply)

LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus / What Are Your New Year Resolutions? / Ladies! Would You Allow Me To Do This To You? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.