Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,383 members, 7,812,130 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Ladies! Would You Allow Me To Do This To You? (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Would You Allow Me To Do This To You? (pics) (6402 Views)

My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry / My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her / My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies! Would You Allow Me To Do This To You? (pics) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2013
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Would You Allow Me To Do This To You? (pics) by Danhumprey: 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2013
The 'magun' wey their husbands/boyfriends put there,no go allow you venture to that area and go scot-free! cheesy
Re: Ladies! Would You Allow Me To Do This To You? (pics) by OCTAVO: 7:21pm On Sep 14, 2013
So, they couldn't employ a woman to do that shey?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Would You Allow Me To Do This To You? (pics) by emiwanlee(m): 7:50pm On Sep 14, 2013
Na wetin you dey look for, rabbit?
Re: Ladies! Would You Allow Me To Do This To You? (pics) by switdil(f): 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2013
Chaiii
Tufia
Godforbid
Olorun maje
Wetin we carry, na wetin u throw
Re: Ladies! Would You Allow Me To Do This To You? (pics) by FLYFIRE(m): 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2013
OCTAVO: So, they couldn't employ a woman to do that shey?

That is a woman...look at the sandals & skirt.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies! Would You Allow Me To Do This To You? (pics) by Patdedon(m): 8:43pm On Sep 14, 2013
angrySee as d woman do face sef; "okuko igbo" angry
Re: Ladies! Would You Allow Me To Do This To You? (pics) by Sijo01(f): 8:44pm On Sep 14, 2013
Which kin nansense be this angry ....... e be like the women dey even enjoy the tin sef.embarassed ......,btw, I hope this is a movie scene.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Would You Allow Me To Do This To You? (pics) by switdil(f): 8:44pm On Sep 14, 2013
FLYFIRE:

Na true o
She look lyk a he grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Would You Allow Me To Do This To You? (pics) by Sijo01(f): 8:46pm On Sep 14, 2013
FLYFIRE:

you'r kinda right. but she over did it. watin she dey fine.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Would You Allow Me To Do This To You? (pics) by OmoAlata1(f): 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2013
nasty perverts
Re: Ladies! Would You Allow Me To Do This To You? (pics) by FLYFIRE(m): 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2013
Sijo01:

you'r kinda right. but she over did it. watin she dey fine.
I suspect its a church service somewhere up north. Now we do not go to church with bags here because of security concerns.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Would You Allow Me To Do This To You? (pics) by sakaguchi(m): 11:34pm On Sep 14, 2013
Hahaha, they saw condoms in women hostel dustbin, one woman carry dick come....lmao
Re: Ladies! Would You Allow Me To Do This To You? (pics) by idriis: 12:27am On Sep 15, 2013
Chai! See as dis short man deh touch person wife toto anyhow Which kain nansense be dis na
Re: Ladies! Would You Allow Me To Do This To You? (pics) by DAVE5(m): 12:56am On Sep 15, 2013
pls can't we have some respect for our women/girls? or is it too much to ask
Re: Ladies! Would You Allow Me To Do This To You? (pics) by ZN2: 1:55am On Sep 15, 2013
Talk about a "Thorough" Pat down. shocked

sakaguchi: Hahaha, they saw condoms in women hostel dustbin, one woman carry dick come....lmao

Err, are you saying the supposed male in an attempt to escape dressed as a female so the guard there had to 'touch' everyone to catch the 'Dicktator'? grin
Re: Ladies! Would You Allow Me To Do This To You? (pics) by 99cent: 4:12am On Sep 15, 2013
this is disturbing.
this is the real definition of rape.
Re: Ladies! Would You Allow Me To Do This To You? (pics) by Mrniceguyjohn(m): 5:13am On Sep 15, 2013
haba dix ix improper
Re: Ladies! Would You Allow Me To Do This To You? (pics) by clemz85(m): 5:56am On Sep 15, 2013
unseriouse looking guard doing seriouse routine on unseriouse looking individuals, I mean all of them looks funny... hey my mouth shut up!
Re: Ladies! Would You Allow Me To Do This To You? (pics) by Mynd44: 6:28am On Sep 15, 2013
gringringringrin
Re: Ladies! Would You Allow Me To Do This To You? (pics) by Sunymoore(m): 8:16am On Sep 15, 2013
This is called arrant intercontinental insult
Re: Ladies! Would You Allow Me To Do This To You? (pics) by Temismith(f): 8:29am On Sep 15, 2013
Bye bye
Re: Ladies! Would You Allow Me To Do This To You? (pics) by talk2hb1(m): 9:07am On Sep 15, 2013
Hope this people understand why this Chinese phrase is a curse:
May you find what you are looking for.
Re: Ladies! Would You Allow Me To Do This To You? (pics) by Arosa(m): 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2013
which movie be this?
Re: Ladies! Would You Allow Me To Do This To You? (pics) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2013
switdil: Chaiii
Tufia
Godforbid
Olorun maje
Wetin we carry, na wetin u throw

Omo_Alata: nasty perverts

Sunymoore: This is called arrant intercontinental insult
Re: Ladies! Would You Allow Me To Do This To You? (pics) by koligs: 11:28pm On Sep 15, 2013
Just looking at this picture is giving me an erection!!!
Re: Ladies! Would You Allow Me To Do This To You? (pics) by 190: 11:31pm On Sep 15, 2013
that dude should be ayobase search cathaliya and dyt grin grin grin
Re: Ladies! Would You Allow Me To Do This To You? (pics) by Dyt(f): 11:34pm On Sep 15, 2013
190: that dude should be ayobase search cathaliya and dyt grin grin grin

Re: Ladies! Would You Allow Me To Do This To You? (pics) by Dyt(f): 11:35pm On Sep 15, 2013
koligs: Just looking at this picture is giving me an erection!!!

WHAT?
U mean jst dis
Den wen u see nude pictures, u will c.Um
Re: Ladies! Would You Allow Me To Do This To You? (pics) by flolancracker: 11:57pm On Sep 15, 2013
gringringringringrin
Re: Ladies! Would You Allow Me To Do This To You? (pics) by koligs: 12:04am On Sep 16, 2013
Dyt:

WHAT?
U mean jst dis
Den wen u see nude pictures, u will c.Um
Show me ur unclad pictures nd let's see if I will cum or not!!! wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

See A Man Selling His Sperm For Women Who Wants Light Skinned Babies On IG / See The Moment Ex-girlfriend And Her Gang Disrupt His Ex-boyfriend Wedding(pics) / Woman Who Had Vaginal Surgery To Make It Fattest In World Suffers ‘complications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.