Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

“I Waited Patiently” – Ooni Of Ife Shares Photos Of His New Bride - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Waited Patiently” – Ooni Of Ife Shares Photos Of His New Bride (435 Views)

Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. / I Waited For 6 Months To Have S*x With My Girlfriend, Only To Find Out She / First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Waited Patiently” – Ooni Of Ife Shares Photos Of His New Bride by daniel404: 10:43am On Oct 20, 2018
Some months after his marriage to Olori Wuraola crashed, the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi has found himself a new bride.

The Ooni released a statement announcing his new bride, alongside photos of the queen.
It reads:

“I waited patiently upon the Almighty the King of kings, he eventually did it in the midst of many trials. Shilekunola, Moronke, Naomi; the greatest Arsenal you can apply on this highly revered throne with many rules and regulations in the midst of undiluted tradition, heritage and culture is the “Fear Of God In..........

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/10/i-waited-patiently-ooni-of-ife-shares.html

Re: “I Waited Patiently” – Ooni Of Ife Shares Photos Of His New Bride by adeniyi3971(m): 10:45am On Oct 20, 2018
He who finds a wife, finds a good thing.

Ride on ojaja

Happy Birthday to me..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Can’t Date A Man That Plays Sports Betting – Nigerian Lady / I Need Help From Medical Pratitioners / My Friend Insults Her Husband In Public -does He Deserve It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.