Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:01 PM

Lagerback "Turns His Back" On Eagles? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lagerback "Turns His Back" On Eagles? (1632 Views)

I'm Yet To Decide On Eagles Return - Keshi / Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. / Algerian Journalist Blasts Ref Benouza …he Was Harsh On Eagles- Ambrose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagerback "Turns His Back" On Eagles? by supereagle(m): 4:31am On Jul 23, 2010
Largerback's contract expires this month, Amodus's in August, Nations cup qualifiers in September,who will be in charge? We planing to fail again.
Re: Lagerback "Turns His Back" On Eagles? by supereagle(m): 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2010
Largerback not keen in working for Nigeria. Confirmed.
Re: Lagerback "Turns His Back" On Eagles? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2010
yakubu
martins

kanu uche
haruna

etuhu Echiejile
taiwo

shittu yobo

enyaeme

substitutions: depending on the flow of the game, if we score first and need to go defensive i would take out kanu, put haruna at his place and bring in mallam kaita to sit beside etuhu to form a two man defensive mid field then pull out either shittu or yobo depending on who has impressed less and put in adeleye to breath some fresh air in defence. i would then bring in either nsofor or osaze to have a run at the defense for the last few minutes. if on the other hand we go behind and need to attack, i would pull out kanu, push uche to his place and bring in osaze to take uches place on the right wing. then i would change yakubu for nsofor as a last card i would bring in utaka into the mid field along uche. is this what that yeye lars laggerback couldnt do??
Re: Lagerback "Turns His Back" On Eagles? by mamagee3(f): 9:10pm On Jul 24, 2010
Well, I'm not surprised.

Lars Lagerback has always sucked as a coach anyway.

And he sucks now as a person.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Full List Of Players For African Nation's Cup / Hot Italian Model, Claudia Romani Set To Become Professional Referee In Serie A / Cristiano Ronaldo Disguised As A Homeless Man And Asked Girls For Their Numbers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.