Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay (40108 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House / UK Base Nigerian Man Who Came Out As Gay, Reveals What His Parent Did Hearing It / Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay by WetinConsignMe: 5:48pm On Oct 21, 2018
princfred:
No you have no scientific evidence that excess or defficiecy of certain hormones have nothing whatsoever to do with sexual disposition of one.
Also the rest can still be apllied if you have too much problem with the first.

I never said that. I've long conceded some homosexuality can be environmental and hormonal.
But some are essential homosexuality that is at the very core of the person and u can't cange it without killing the person or changing him to an entirely fifferent person

BTW we are also discussing same here:

https://www.nairaland.com/4800031/lets-talk-gender-sexuality
Re: Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay by WetinConsignMe: 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
princfred:
Who told you that all mad people doing you thing privately is disturbing people yet who doesnt love for them to get cured and who told you that the sight and doings of two gay people does not disrupt the sensibilities of the people society. You want to agree with the society for saying mad men are disruptive because you feel you are not mad but disagree with them for the same about gay people.

You pretend u don't see "IN THE PRIVACY OF THEIR OWN HOME".
No one will ever bother an otherwise productive member of society who does eccentric things that harm no one in privacy of his owm home

Re: Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay by WetinConsignMe: 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
marvinsync:

please how do u define "backward" ?

so the rest of the world is backward cause a few legalised bullsh!t?

Canada just legalised smoking weed so I guess the rest of the world backward too

but answer me this are u gay?

Some countries are obviously culturally backward. Canada us not culturally backward.

Am I gay?

We are discussing like topic here:

Re: Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay by princfred(m): 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

You pretend u don't see "IN THE PRIVACY OF THEIR OWN HOME".
No one will ever bother an otherwise productive member of society who does eccentric things that harm no one in privacy of his owm home

Is the activities of gays relegated only to their homes and not visible to members of the public like that of a mad man? Is there no public notice of gayism at all? Will it be ok to then convide all activities of mad people indoors without an attempt to cure them? Or is the idle man disruptive than a convined mad man or the mad man who is made to work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay by marvinsync(m): 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Notice u said "in the past".
As for Japan, any country that has that male-child-is-better mentality is culturally backward

to u

okay what about Russia?

1 Like

Re: Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay by Tedpgrass: 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
UBGG:

I imagine you're about 3 of those. Lol.

Erhmmmm..... Sorry..

Re: Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay by princfred(m): 6:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

I never said that. I've long conceded some homosexuality is environmental and hormonal.
But some are essential homosexuality that is at the very core of the person and u can't cange it without killing the person or changing him to an entirely fifferent person

So does it not make sense to endavour cure the hormal and environment induced ones as a starting point? While looking at other means to cure the rest.

I dont think i can shuttle both threads as it may involve a little of retyping or editing most of the things ive already written.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay by WetinConsignMe: 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
marvinsync:

to u

okay what about Russia?

No one gets 14 years for being gay in Russia.
(See below)

LGBT rights in Russia

Same-sex sexual activity between consenting adults in private was decriminalized in 1993. However, same-sex couples and households are ineligible for the legal protections available to opposite-sex couples. Transgender people are allowed to change their legal gender following sex reassignment surgery, however, there are currently no laws prohibiting discrimination based on gender identity or expression.
Re: Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay by marvinsync(m): 6:42pm On Oct 21, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

No one gets 14 years for being gay in Russia.
(See below)

LGBT rights in Russia

Same-sex sexual activity between consenting adults in private was decriminalized in 1993. However, same-sex couples and households are ineligible for the legal protections available to opposite-sex couples. Transgender people are allowed to change their legal gender following sex reassignment surgery, however, there are currently no laws prohibiting discrimination based on gender identity or expression.

oh no we are not talking about rights now , we talking about marriage .

all those "rights" given simply mean okay u know what we'll pity and tolerate ur nonsense and ensure people do the same but for marriage, for gay partners to be legally considered joined , to form a family and all the benefits like , inheritance , wills, next of kin , hospital visitation etc we won't give it to u
because we might tolerate ur bullsh!t but that doesn't mean we accept it

1 Like

Re: Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay by marvinsync(m): 6:44pm On Oct 21, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Some countries are obviously culturally backward. Canada us not culturally backward.

Am I gay?

We are discussing like topic here:

yes, are u gay?

like I said define "backward"

and culture is not all that makes up a country u know

1 Like

Re: Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay by WetinConsignMe: 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2018
marvinsync:

yes, are u gay?

like I said define "backward"

and culture is not all that makes up a country u know

Go to the link I provided. We r having that discussion right now.
Re: Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay by WetinConsignMe: 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2018
marvinsync:

oh no we are not talking about rights now , we talking about marriage .

all those "rights" given simply mean okay u know what we'll pity and tolerate ur nonsense and ensure people do the same but for marriage, for gay partners to be legally considered joined , to form a family and all the benefits like , inheritance , wills, next of kin , hospital visitation etc we won't give it to u
because we might tolerate ur bullsh!t but that doesn't mean we accept it

We are talking about rights. Culturally backward countries criminalise homosexuality
Re: Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay by kingthreat(m): 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Not true. All u listed jeopardises or harms someone. Two consenting adults in the privacy if their own home should not be society's biz

Bye
Re: Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay by marvinsync(m): 7:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

We are talking about rights. Culturally backward countries criminalise homosexuality

oh bo go back u first said marriage

and besides what the point of being able to be gay when u cant ever get married or have a family with ur partner
Re: Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay by muyico(m): 7:44pm On Oct 21, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Shut up with this end times issue!

What has his being gay got to do with endtimes? Gay people don't disturb anybody and they go their own way. Can the same be said of you sanctiminuous people who go about scare mongering about how God will destroy those who don't live like you? We all can't be S.U/Bible thumping christians. That's why it's important that we enact laws that will protect the rights of everybody.

Live and let live. Stop threatening other people with your scare mongering!

anus cancers
rapes
transfer of deadly diseases. likes HIV
no medical measure
foolish act

1 Like

Re: Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay by BamideleOJ: 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
Crimecity:

Yomi a US Based Nigerian Young student has finally let the cat of the bag, Yomi is a Gay, and he came out yesterday.

Yomi is also the President Student Union Bournemouth University, He is the first black man to ever hold the position.

But guess what, Man is a gay, He made it public last night, and surprisingly his friends have been throwing massive support behind him, Including some Nigerians.

One of them who reached out to him, said he's also gay but based here in Nigeria, he's ye to find the courage in coming out..

See more:

https://zenithnaija.com/uk-based-nigerian-man-who-came-out-as-gay-reveals-what-his-parents-did/

I have a very strong feeling this same sex thing is just a momentary craze that will return to the background where it’s always been since ages past.
Many of this people have tasted the opposite before and they know it’s good. The problem is not the sex but the persons of the opposite sex.
Re: Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay by trapQ: 11:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
Mumu, I'm talking about the general population. Go back and read up, then give yourself sense. That's if your village people haven't kept it in a bottle.
WetinConsignMe:

Mumu, I said as much. I even put "birth" in capitals. At birth there are usually more males but as time goes on other factors can change things

1 Like

Re: Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay by Yudee8(m): 12:52am On Oct 22, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Nah, not really. I just happen to be educated while u r not. No offense intended.
lol, u forgot to add 'sexually'.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time / Valentine: Man Surprised His Wife With New White Toyota Venza / 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.