Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract (8177 Views)

Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye / Who Else Thinks That Satan Is Using Science To Decieve People / The Devices Of Satanic Agents: Read If You Have Siblings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 5:15am On Nov 09, 2018
If after all this efforts to warn you, you still allow yourself to fall prey to such ones na you sabi! I have done my part!
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 10, 2018
Be on your toes!
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 4:16am On Nov 11, 2018
Make the devil go away empty handed!
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 5:08am On Nov 12, 2018
Make the devils to go empty handed to their master in hell today
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 13, 2018
You don't have to say, "it was the serpent that deceived me" as the woman did in the beginning because you've been warned!
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 5:33am On Nov 14, 2018
Do not make Satan rejoice today!
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by sukerefakere(m): 5:51am On Nov 14, 2018
jesusjnr:
Do not make Satan rejoice today!
I'm slowly drifting away, i need help
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Originakalokalo(m): 6:58am On Nov 14, 2018
sukerefakere:
I'm slowing drifting away, i need help

It is well my brother.

In what concept do you need more understanding?

Is it the Bible, Salvation, Jesus or God ?

I await your response.
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by sukerefakere(m): 7:16am On Nov 14, 2018
Originakalokalo:

It is well my brother.

In what concept do you need more understanding?

Is it the Bible, Salvation, Jesus or God ?

I await your response.

i would love to share my travails with you, but sharing it here wouldn't be nice at all..
Thanks anyway
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 14, 2018
sukerefakere:
I'm slowing drifting away, i need help
How do you mean? If you are not able to share it here, you can share it via my email address. I can assure you of one thing though, that nothing shall be impossible with God that's if you allow Him to handle it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 15, 2018
Busting the cover of the devil and his agents na our work oh!
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 15, 2018
What out for the predators for they are already here waiting to pounce!
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by budaatum: 3:14am On Nov 16, 2018
sukerefakere:
i would love to share my travails with you, but sharing it here wouldn't be nice at all..
Thanks anyway
Stop being selfish. Share what you can!
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 16, 2018
Devil detectors on patrol!
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 16, 2018
Make no mistake, I'm not here to chase out the devils, but I'm only here to expose them and their works, so that they would not succeed!
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 17, 2018
The old serpent that was in the beginning is here in other forms, try and spot him out.
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2018
Satan's only job here is to deceive humans, while our only job here is to make his only job here much much harder!
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 18, 2018
Satanic trackers on patrol!
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
The thief is here for nothing else but to steal, kill, and destroy, so don't let him do what he only knows how to do to you!
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 6:07am On Nov 20, 2018
Don't let Satan have you, at least not today!
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
Satan losing some souls already!
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
Satan's losing streak continues!
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2018
Lets play a game called try to spot the satanic agents here
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 21, 2018
I truly enjoy doing this!
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2018
Satan how market?
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 22, 2018
The devil detectors are here!
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
Satan deserves some complications in his work?
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 23, 2018
#nomercyforthedevilsworks
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
The devils are fully here on an evil mission!
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 24, 2018
Beware of the deceivers!
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2018
Satan you can stay here buy rest assured we've got our eyes on you!
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 25, 2018
Do not allow Satan to pack in your space oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Is The Roman Catholic Church Keeping Historical Secrets . . . / Why Jesus Christ Actually Came To The Earth / Five Reasons Why No Christian Should Commit Sucide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.