Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract (8171 Views)

Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye / Who Else Thinks That Satan Is Using Science To Decieve People / The Devices Of Satanic Agents: Read If You Have Siblings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 03, 2019
Don't forget!
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 04, 2019
When light comes, darkness disappears!

At least that has been confirmed here in Nairaland to this extent.
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 10, 2019
Watch!
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 4:59am On Apr 11, 2019
Thank you Lord for your blessings on nairaland
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 11, 2019
Yeah
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 13, 2019
Those who know, know!
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2019
Watch out!
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 16, 2019
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 17, 2019
Beware.
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2019
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 23, 2019
Shine your eye well well!
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 24, 2019
They are here in full force
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 24, 2019
Their presence is useless unless you are deceived by them?
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 1:03am On Apr 25, 2019
Yeah!
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2019
Beware!
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 27, 2019
They are out to get your soul.
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2019
Beware of the soul thieves!
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 01, 2019
Beware of the blood thirsty god.
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 02, 2019
Watch out!
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 06, 2019
Beware of the thief.
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 7:07am On May 08, 2019
Treat him as the thief that he is.
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 11:24am On May 19, 2019
Give him any space to your own peril.
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 23, 2019
Beware you heard?
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 7:01am On May 28, 2019
Shine your eyes
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 7:12am On May 28, 2019
I know you are shocked to meet someone like me grin grin. The thing no real for your eye. LOL. Even if you ignore, people are reading. Its me. U fit dey follow other users dem dey do that your nonsense game but i go follow u enter ur mama rotten hole. Since she no fit raise u i go drag u up. Old untrained olosho way serve men for 14 years of her life for road. Servicing old and homeless men for 2000 naira to feed you. Come out and face me, you impotent wimp. You despicable retàrd
jesusjnr:
Shine your eyes
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 22, 2019
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Originakalokalo(m): 10:15am On Jun 22, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:
I know you are shocked to meet someone like me grin grin. The thing no real for your eye. LOL. Even if you ignore, people are reading. Its me. U fit dey follow other users dem dey do that your nonsense game but i go follow u enter ur mama rotten hole. Since she no fit raise u i go drag u up. Old untrained olosho way serve men for 14 years of her life for road. Servicing old and homeless men for 2000 naira to feed you. Come out and face me, you impotent wimp. You despicable retàrd

Who is this?
Re: Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Biggest Church In Nigeria, Some Say, Mfm, Redeem,cele Etc, So Tell Niger / Why Is The Roman Catholic Church Keeping Historical Secrets . . . / Why Jesus Christ Actually Came To The Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.