Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,666 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

47hitman's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 47hitman's Profile / 47hitman's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Travel / Re: Aliko Dangote's Yacht: Inside The ₦15.5 Billion Super Luxury Yacht by 47hitman(m): 5:28am On Apr 14, 2019
obafemee80:

From L-R: Femi Otedola of Forte Oil, Segun Awolowo of Nigeria Export Promotion Council (NEPC), Sam Nwajokwu, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, Donald Duke - former Cross River State Governor, Tunde Ayeni - former Chairman of the defunct Skye Bank and Charles Ahize hanging out on Dangote’s luxury yacht in Lagos.

Let's study these guys for a minute, does anyone have crazy jean on?
Anyone among them with dreadlocks?
Anyone among them with tattoo?

Abeg, youths(including me), let's emulate these correct people, I think they have seen something to dress like this. They might have cockroaches in their cupboards but I think their dressing is worthy of emulation.

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Two Men Jailed For Raping Friend’s Daughter, 13 by 47hitman(m): 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2019
Hamilton1:
Afonjas nd Rape ar lik Ewedu nd Amala

Please, what does Afonja mean? Am new in Nairaland and I need clarification, thank you
Travel / Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by 47hitman(m): 7:17pm On Apr 03, 2019
People who blame government are those who have no sense of responsibility. Government doesn't determine what you eat and other choices of yours, to the level of about 80%, that means government has a say too but when you lay all blames on government, it's not right.

Nigerians who went to UAE to disgrace the nation are to be blamed solely for this national disgrace.
Politics / Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday by 47hitman(m): 10:23am On Mar 08, 2019
I wish you this in your life time, just for 8years pere

Wailers, calm down, you know he's better than all we've ever had

If you know, you know

If you don't know, who you help?

Career / Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by 47hitman(m): 11:01am On Mar 02, 2019
chemgee:

I thought the enhancement is 4 d 1st batch only?

Yea, bt we celebrate each other... Batch no b issue, we are one
Politics / Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by 47hitman(m): 11:00am On Mar 02, 2019
kneehighbootz:

Lol. How is he in sifia pains? At least he can feed his family and his community for the next four years. Can the IDPs say the same?

You're a slowpoke.smiley

Know that our choice has become your choice, wailer

'Asa-Jailer' song now
"Am talking to you wailer, stop calling me a prisoner...."
Celebrities / Re: Top 10 Richest And Highest Paid Gospel Musicians In Nigeria 2019 by 47hitman(m): 10:40am On Mar 02, 2019
There is difference between a professional singer and a Glory-carrier singer.
If you know, you know.

How come the likes of Chris Morgan, Tim Godfrey and d likes are not here?
Well, na money matter sha, no be anointing jare
Career / Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by 47hitman(m): 5:56am On Mar 02, 2019
What N-power volunteers Need To Know About the payment of their February 2019 Stipends is that, payment will be made shortly as usual, there is no need to panic.

We know that most of you need money to celebrate the victory of President Buhari reelection and N-power team which I believe know what you are feeling will make sure that they pay you in no distant time, this might be today or next week. So, please be calm, patient as you wait to receive your stipends.

2 Likes

Career / Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by 47hitman(m): 5:55am On Mar 02, 2019
N-Powerites are not in sifia pains bt utmost joy for enhancement awaits us, check my post below

1 Like

Politics / N-power Stipend Delayed As Federal Government Workers Get Paid by 47hitman(m): 11:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
Few days ago, the Presidency declared the payment of federal government workers to appease the election that was postponed.

However, N-Power beneficiaries, which were seen and believed to be federal government workers also are yet to be paid.

Speaking with a beneficiary, he said "Thank God Buhari won, for we don't know the intention of other candidates towards us"

Men and women who believes now in the scheme are now waiting for the next set of beneficiaries, 2019.
Crime / Re: Momo Suicide Game Targeted At Children To Kill Themselves - Parents Warned by 47hitman(m): 11:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]
anochuko01:
BUHARI FOR THIRD TERM.
4+4+4
Politics / Re: President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign by 47hitman(m): 11:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
Heffalump:
This is expired already tongue

Politics / Re: Aisha Buhari And Family Celebrate President Buhari's Re-Election (Photos) by 47hitman(m): 11:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
Hausa women sweet to fùck

Politics / Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by 47hitman(m): 11:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
Mkmoney:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/zamfara-gov-candidate-ejects-idps-for-voting-buhari/amp/

He's in sifia pains and sharing the sifia pains.
A wailer wailing upon helpless group of people.

4+4 is a goal
Business / Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by 47hitman(m): 11:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
Wizklynd23:
Hello Guys Please help me out..
I am a student in one of the federal Uni. in the northern part of the country
I have 30k-40k, Is there any business/Investment
I can start this little amount ..
I have wasted precious time and resources thinking I need huge amount to start a business.
The year just began I don't want to waste it like the previous year ..
I want to start a business with this amount..
I know the amount is too low but at least let me start with this

I will appreciate if you push this to fp

Agricultural business is the way forward. Let's make our balance of payment surplus by exporting more than import.
Change begins with me.

1 Like

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.