Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Your Opinion Is Needed. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Opinion Is Needed. (1684 Views)

Opinion: Is It Normal for A Guy To Wear A Leg Chain? / Guys Your Opinion Is Highly Needed On This Matter / What In Your Opinion Is The Most Pleasurable Sex Position? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by Oreofepeters: 9:55am On Oct 21, 2018
Countrygirl:
lol... I slept well... I couldn't go to church for other reasons..... thanks... I'll try to detach emotionally
for other reason, may I know it?
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by Countrygirl(f): 9:57am On Oct 21, 2018
Oreofepeters:
for other reason, may I know it?
flimsy excuse
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by youngest85(m): 10:31am On Oct 21, 2018
IntrovertedK:
oponu ni e olorun ngbo. Didirin oshi. Daddy ko, step daddy ni.
Egbon, kilagbe kileju
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by tosyne2much(m): 11:19am On Oct 21, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Bros don't blame the guy. Since they are not married he owed her no obligation to be faithful. The same thing applies to the girl.let her do whatever she likes after all they are claiming no commitment until they are married. So what's wrong in a guy doing same?. Did you not see their comment on the other thread where the girl is claiming she won't do the guys laundry because they are not yet married? She should stop going through his phones until they are married. Chikina.
Honestly, the comments of ladies on the other thread weak me gan
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by tosyne2much(m): 11:20am On Oct 21, 2018
Countrygirl:
It's been a while, how are you doing
I'm fine dear.. How have you been too?
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by MichaelBlake40: 1:35am On Oct 22, 2018
tosyne2much:
Honestly, the comments of ladies on the other thread weak me gan
Abeg share the link 2 the thread wit me i need to humor myself small
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by omoelerin1: 10:32am On Oct 22, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
By calling that lady; you were unintentionally fighting for him. Imagine if she hadn't given the vague reply of asking him; it would've been something else. You just don't do that, and hey, he isn't your husband. I know you love him, and he said he loves you too, but how can you tell if he truly loves you? How can you even tell if he'll end up with you? Since you don't have answers to those questions, don't call other women asking questions.
You sound like a bf snatcher.
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by omoelerin1: 10:35am On Oct 22, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
You're very naive and the kind of girl who fights over men.

On no account should you take your boyfriend's phone to call another lady simply because you think they're dating. That's something you talk to your boyfriend about. I've been in same situation, but guess what I did? I ignored. My principle is, once I catch you red handed; there's no us again...I walk away with my pride intact 'cause fighting would reduce you.
You're a liar. I know you will never walk away. You that will grab him by his balls.
Balls grabber.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Beats Man Unclad In Awka / Virgins And Masturbation / Welcome Ur Fave Nairalander Into This New Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.