Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts (16445 Views)

Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri / Obi Apologizes To Supporters Waiting For Him In Uromi / Peter Obi To Supporters: Don't Attack Anybody On My Behalf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by jumpandpas(m): 9:48am On Oct 21, 2018
Buterflyle0:

This is simply an extension from the same era of your god GEJ where corruption was turned to a religion.

Learn to bring facts and not just posting images around

The must blame GEJ for their misrule.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by Buterflyle0: 9:51am On Oct 21, 2018
jumpandpas:

The must blame GEJ for their misrule.

Your PDP corruption began before GEJ. However it was GEJ who did it so shamelessly

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by michoim(m): 9:52am On Oct 21, 2018
Look at a deceiver talking of facts...
Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 21, 2018
tesppidd:
1.Under Obasanjo 10,000 Nigerians were killed due to sharia roots in kaduna.

Another 3000 lost in the jos crises

Another 1500 killed in the herdsmen/farmers crises

2.Under GEJ

Boko haram killed another 10,000 in borno and yobe

Herdsmen and farmers conflict killed over 4000 in plateau and benue.

Point stop being silly.

Since 1999 till date; Obasanjo, Yaradua, Jonathan and Buhari has ruled.

And thousands of Nigerians have been killed across the 4 regimes.

Making the security challenges spanning over 20 years about Buhari is dubious, deceitful and childish.

Only gullible and senseless people would fall for your narrative.

My friend just shut d hell up and don't make me curse u. What were d promises your idiotic buhari made during d campaign by stopping d killings? Why are u idiaats always passing d bulk?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by Biingoo: 9:53am On Oct 21, 2018
Atiku ain't a saint but compared to the lifeless dullard? he's more credible and fit for the job! Ride on sir. You have my blessings....

6 Likes

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by Otunba2004(m): 9:54am On Oct 21, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Atiku the scam is talking about his supporters speaking facts grin

He should have given them tips on what these alleged facts are.

As far as I know the empty headed supporters he has known only to Athiefkulate with no facts other than that.

The APC has already dared him to come out on an issue based. Campaign and he has since gone into hiding after this dare. Confining himself to his usual twitter reaction and comments cheesy

Let me see the so called facts his minions have to offer
I can see you don't know what is going on in the country let me update you on the information, campaign will start on November 18,hope you're aware now, olodo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by Buterflyle0: 9:54am On Oct 21, 2018
jumpandpas:

No time to read any epistle.

We need facts.

How much was a bag of rice in 2015 and how much is it today...........Give us facts only.

You need to go back to your PDP situation room so they can grill you on what to talk about. You are clearly clueless
Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by Hopebringer: 9:55am On Oct 21, 2018
[s]
Buterflyle0:

As far as I know the empty headed supporters he has known only to Athiefkulate with no facts other than that.

The APC has already dared him to come out on an issue based. Campaign and he has since gone into hiding after this dare. Confining himself to his usual twitter reaction and comments cheesy

[/s]

Shut up

Follow buhari and leave us alone

You sound like a mental patient

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by Buterflyle0: 9:55am On Oct 21, 2018
Otunba2004:
I can see you don't know what is going on in the country let me update you on the information, campaign will start on November 18,hope you're aware now, olodo.

I can see you are too obtuse to know anything.

Atiku is referring to his supporters. Are supporters to wait till November 18? Oponu

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 21, 2018
greatiyk4u:
[s]Atiku should defined facts in his own context

Because most of the facts about him tilt towards the direction of the narrative history of his ill acquired wealth and how he deprive Nigeria of revenue from his so called job creating empire......you create job for unemployed youths for say 200million annual pay, and dupe Nigeria of about 2billon naira revenue? Is this progress?[/s]

If you dont know... be quiet, income tax generated by his businesses alone go beyond N200m..

3 Likes

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by Buterflyle0: 9:56am On Oct 21, 2018
Hopebringer:
[s][/s]

Shut up

Follow buhari and leave us alone

You sound like a mental patient

This one is clearly confused already grin
Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by Hopebringer: 9:57am On Oct 21, 2018
[s]
Buterflyle0:

This one is clearly confused already grin
[/s]

Shut up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by kernel001: 9:58am On Oct 21, 2018
Buterflyle0:

This is simply an extension from the same era of your god GEJ where corruption was turned to a religion.

Learn to bring facts and not just posting images around

So... The extension still runs till now? The extension must be the reason why Buhari ran into recession as a military president and civilian president, right?. How can a man who doesn't know that there's no Western Germany win an election in a sane environment, more of a man who worked and exonerated Abacha of any loot?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by abc115: 9:58am On Oct 21, 2018
grin
Facts

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by Buterflyle0: 9:58am On Oct 21, 2018
Hopebringer:
[s][/s]

Shut up

All I see is your pain grin

Empty headed supporters who can of hold a clear fact based discussion but will just be posting headlines and images everywhere.

Tell them to make their points cogent now they will start sounding as vacuous as you
Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by abc115: 9:59am On Oct 21, 2018
grin
Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by mbuleDgreat: 10:00am On Oct 21, 2018
we know, don't mind them abegi do come take over your place not that lifeless one.
Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by kalu61(m): 10:01am On Oct 21, 2018
eyeview:
Facts. That's one area APC and Buhari zombies are deficient. That's why they resort to lies, falsehood and propaganda
The only Fact is blame blame blame

4 Likes

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by kotv: 10:01am On Oct 21, 2018
I supported Atiku, not because I thought he was a good person, but, because I'll support anybody that'll remove Buhari from that seat. We need development in Nigeria, not driving backwards. Buhari was tried and he failed so I was in support to fire him.

But, since seeing how Buhari and his BMC are trying to run this election; my reasons for supporting Atiku is completely different. I support him because he's the total opposite of Buhari and his team. He's ANTI HATE. Buhari and his team are too hateful and spread hate like butter. Disgusting

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by quickberry3(m): 10:02am On Oct 21, 2018
jumpandpas:

No time to read any epistle.

We need facts.

How much was a bag of rice in 2015 and how much is it today...........Give us facts only.

How much was a bag of rice in 1999? How much was it in 2015? Answer that
Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by AnanseK(m): 10:03am On Oct 21, 2018
If facts should be spoken Atiku should be in the prison according to his boss OBJ. In prison in Nigeria or in the US where laundered millions of Dollars.
Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by kalu61(m): 10:04am On Oct 21, 2018
Buterflyle0:

As far as I know the empty headed supporters he has know only to Athiefkulate with no facts other than that.

which APC. Has buhari fixed that for presidential debate. I wait for atikuobi to give Buhanjo night mares

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by Hopebringer: 10:04am On Oct 21, 2018
[s]
Buterflyle0:

All I see is your pain grin

Empty headed supporters who can of hold a clear fact based discussion but will just be posting headlines and images everywhere.

Tell them to make their points cogent now they will start sounding as vacuous as you
[/s]

Shut up

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by jidestroud(m): 10:05am On Oct 21, 2018
Articulated me.

#IStandWithAtiku
#Atikulated2019
#FactsAgainstPropaganda

3 Likes

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by kalu61(m): 10:06am On Oct 21, 2018
greatiyk4u:
Atiku should defined facts in his own context

Because most of the facts about him tilt towards the direction of the narrative history of his ill acquired wealth and how he deprive Nigeria of revenue from his so called job creating empire......you create job for unemployed youths for say 200million annual pay, and dupe Nigeria of about 2billon naira revenue? Is this progress?

From APC to PDP with Mr president fighting corruption. What stops him from probing Atiku with all instrument of power at his disposal

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by jumpandpas(m): 10:07am On Oct 21, 2018
quickberry3:

How much was a bag of rice in 1999? How much was it in 2015? Answer that

If you drag me to military era, I will finish Buhari.

Do you know why Buhari don't talk about the military corruption but dwell only on 16yrs of PDP? .

Don't go into military era...biko

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by luckyogor(m): 10:09am On Oct 21, 2018
Na so mr president-elect grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by Buterflyle0: 10:09am On Oct 21, 2018
kernel001:

So... The extension still runs till now? The extension must be the reason why Buhari ran into recession as a military president and civilian president, right?. How can a man who doesn't know that there's no Western Germany win an election in a sane environment, more of a man who worked and exonerated Abacha of any loot?

Actually yes that's the reason this country was run aground.

As at the days of GEJ we were already recessed and the clear indicator to this was when GEJ began to borrow in order to pay salaries.

When a whole FG begins to borrow in order to pay for LIABILITIES and not INVESTMENTS then know that there is fire on the mountain and that was why Okonjo Iweala kept shouting and warning GEJ but he refused to listen.

What now happened after PMB came in and the sudden drop in global oil prices was that our nakèdnèss was laid bare for all to see and exposed the secrets the GEJ government was hiding all along and that was that we were living ON A FALSE ECONOMY ALL ALONG.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by DWJOBScom(m): 10:09am On Oct 21, 2018
Buterflyle0:

As far as I know the empty headed supporters he has know only to Athiefkulate with no facts other than that.

Here comes one of them but like he advised , we will respectively ignore you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts by babakb: 10:10am On Oct 21, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Facts are if he is that corrupt why has EFCC not prosecuted him?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Dismisses Suit Challenging Collation, Announcement Of Bauchi Results / Dino Melaye Visits Oyegun, APC Chairman / I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.